Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance (40097 Views)

Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Dizzytee: 9:02pm On May 10, 2019
gypsey:
Crooked pastor. Anyway, i am sure their so called Jesus wouldn't mind. because even him Jesus was Gay.

lets assume u typed with ur anus n not hand
#goat
#sense fall on u now n forever

1 Like

Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by dapadawee: 9:06pm On May 10, 2019
obviously my guy
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Queenmark: 9:13pm On May 10, 2019
SageMK:
Close your eyes and picture two sweaty hairy balls striking each other... Yes. That is what is going to happen on their honeymoon. But that's none of my business. sad

The man has a vagina now and shaved balls.
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 10, 2019
confused child. Our God is no author of confusion have you ever sit down to wonder why you was even created in the first place. If God wanted you to be a woman he would have done that since from the begining [someone should help me with that meme of a man spiting]
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 10, 2019
Dizzytee:

lets assume u typed with ur anus n not hand
#goat
#sense fall on u now n forever
Thank you! anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by JeffSiberstein: 9:28pm On May 10, 2019
You are still a man with woman face and big tits because you have penis.
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Queenboy123(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2019
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by tolguy(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2019
Christianity no get rules and regulations, do anything nothing go happen
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by wman(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2019
SageMK:
Close your eyes and picture two sweaty hairy balls striking each other... Yes. That is what is going to happen on their honeymoon. But that's none of my business. sad

She now has a vagina with firm boobs.
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by lastempero: 9:31pm On May 10, 2019
Ghana no want carry last for bad news embarassed
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Dizzytee: 9:36pm On May 10, 2019
gypsey:
Thank you! anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin

WHat u typed there wasnt reasonable, that was inmature n gross of u
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 10, 2019
Dizzytee:

WHat u typed there wasnt reasonable, that was inmature n gross of u
Anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 10, 2019
Chuksjay007:
wonders shall never end... strange things in this strange world..
Anyways.. make una welcome me to nairaland na.. I just joined u guys..
Follow this advice bro. Believe, some savage comments here might drive you into depression if you ain't strong enough grin grin
flowx:
. U're welcome! And I promise you say u go hear am... because enemies and attackers full here. Just watch watin u go dey write here because people like me go call for your head.
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 10, 2019
AceRoyal:
And Jesus wept.... crytongue undecided

... and wiped his tears lipsrsealed
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by goat22: 9:53pm On May 10, 2019
prinsam30:
tufia....make I dey nack man like me

E be like say dem go shave the man buttocks first but blood go dey comot from hin buttocks plus sh1t go scatter everywhere. If the man chop beans na so rotten sh1t go dey fly
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by stieyven(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2019
ikbnice:
Blood of Zachariah!
Fear the Lord and respect His prophets. Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by faithfull18(f): 9:57pm On May 10, 2019
Not surprised.
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Snow02: 10:05pm On May 10, 2019
SageMK:

he/she don't got balls anymore
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Timisamd(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2019
marvin906:
what da fvck did i just read..
can't believe am trying to imagine them having sex..

yucccccccccckkkkkkkk
But wait oo
Is he /she now having Virginia ? ..
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by owila4luv(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2019
SageMK:

it is oo!
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Zombicmodz: 10:13pm On May 10, 2019
SageMK:

No no...I can't.. I refuse to picture that
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by JudasNaCarrot: 10:21pm On May 10, 2019
Thunder fire Buhari, Ameachi and Fashola for bringing this curse upon Ghanaians.

Ghana will be great again.
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by AceRoyal: 10:38pm On May 10, 2019
Guest007:

... and wiped his tears lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Rozaytee: 10:49pm On May 10, 2019
gypsey:
Crooked pastor. Anyway, i am sure their so called Jesus wouldn't mind. because even him Jesus was Gay.
u are truly senseless... Mumu ode... Better go buy sense
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Rozaytee: 10:52pm On May 10, 2019
gypsey:
Anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin
mumu
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Rozaytee: 10:53pm On May 10, 2019
Timisamd:

But wait oo
Is he /she now having Virginia ? ..
yep artificial vagina...
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by ikbnice(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2019
stieyven:

Fear the Lord and respect His prophets. Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
Zachariah is now your lord. Funny you, so anybody can't be Zachariah in peace. Repeat on judgement day koor, repeat on democracy day ni
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by Sweetlc88(f): 10:59pm On May 10, 2019
Meanwhile... some of us are till single undecided
Re: Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance by scarybeeeee: 11:09pm On May 10, 2019
SageMK:

Oh Lord! grin You really think deep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lovers Of Nude Pics... / Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.