Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Buhari: University Degrees Won’t Necessarily Usher You Into An El Dorado - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: University Degrees Won’t Necessarily Usher You Into An El Dorado (34573 Views)

WTO: Abdulhamid Adamu Has Fake University Degrees - SaharaReporters / ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University / ASUU Blasts First Lady Over Proposed Buhari University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Buhari: University Degrees Won’t Necessarily Usher You Into An El Dorado by komodapson(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2019
mistijude:
[sup][/sup]The statement,though credited to PMB shouldn't be totally seen as the one talking.It is minister of state for education that said that.Who even knows whether he sees PMB before going there.

The greatest mistake Nigerians ever made is re-electing buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: University Degrees Won’t Necessarily Usher You Into An El Dorado by Walexhot1: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
The truth is.. Our President is totally wrong for the fact that the expensive statement came from him...
1. The goal of every student is to get a good job after graduating which is happening in those places our people run to...
A brother made mention of something QUALITY Education and another talked about good ENVIRONMENT...
those are the two factors that are truly affecting this nation..
On QUALITY education
Hello... Have you seen covenant university student post online that he or she is searching for job
How do we defend the fact that the students of the international primary and secondary school operating in Nigeria doesn't go to public university here in this country.
You hardly find the teachers not to be trained in their own way and methods of disseminating lectures
On ENVIRONMENT
Please where do we now get the skill to be successful if not in the school where everything in my course in to be covered which is not..
It is only a painstaking act choosing him as a president... Although all the problems can't be solved at a glance because it was created with such but at least let's solve the one that is overwhelming.
I just hope QUALITY education and good ENVIRONMENT can be assured because it's so painful if a secondary school graduate can not right a good essay...
I just dream of a day where our jss3 student can be able to write IGCSE, TOEFL, IELTS, IB, and the rest of those international exams...
Mr president has just jeopardize the faith of the ones who still believe in the degree..
God will only bless this nation when we do the right things at the right..
Re: Buhari: University Degrees Won’t Necessarily Usher You Into An El Dorado by Lachynos2k2(m): 4:37am On Sep 23, 2019
Walexhot1:
The truth is.. Our President is totally wrong for the fact that the expensive statement came from him...
1. The goal of every student is to get a good job after graduating which is happening in those places our people run to...
A brother made mention of something QUALITY Education and another talked about good ENVIRONMENT...
those are the two factors that are truly affecting this nation..
On QUALITY education
Hello... Have you seen covenant university student post online that he or she is searching for job
How do we defend the fact that the students of the international primary and secondary school operating in Nigeria doesn't go to public university here in this country.
You hardly find the teachers not to be trained in their own way and methods of disseminating lectures
On ENVIRONMENT
Please where do we now get the skill to be successful if not in the school where everything in my course in to be covered which is not..
It is only a painstaking act choosing him as a president... Although all the problems can't be solved at a glance because it was created with such but at least let's solve the one that is overwhelming.
I just hope QUALITY education and good ENVIRONMENT can be assured because it's so painful if a secondary school graduate can not right a good essay...
I just dream of a day where our jss3 student can be able to write IGCSE, TOEFL, IELTS, IB, and the rest of those international exams...
Mr president has just jeopardize the faith of the ones who still believe in the degree..
God will only bless this nation when we do the right things at the right..
please do help a brother out with IELTS preparatory materials. I will highly appreciate. Thanks .. lachynos2k2@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Procures ‘Used’ Mass Transit Buses For Nigerians - Sahara Reporters / Jonathan Loses Son In London? Daily Independent / Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.