Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? (1383 Views)

So How Did China Become A 15 Trillion Dollar Economy And Nigeria In Debt? / 1 Trillion Naira Giveaway. Send Acct ASAP / One Hundred Trillion Naira! Oya Let See!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2019
Joy alone go kee me grin

What will you do with a trillion dollar?
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by shollyshine(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2019
Am going to make the world a better place for everyone
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 10, 2019
I'll just invest n employ people
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by dmk23: 10:25pm On May 10, 2019
I am going to buy shares in the top companies of this world. Buy oil and gas shares in the middle East, buy shares in china, buy shares in the USA, invest the money into businesses that would just make the one trillion dollars cash flow back to me and increase. And when that is done give back to the community and the world at large. I would have several charity foundations, in Nigeria in North-East, Syria, Somalia, and Haiti including several other places. just to help the refugees of wars and natural disasters live again and build what has been destroyed

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2019
Buy sense for op.stop having this kind of unrealistic wishes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by PapiFlin(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2019
Buy Mars and relocate there with my fam
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by SageMK: 10:41pm On May 10, 2019
I'll buy half of Nigeria and push you guys to the other side. I am tired of the tribalistic and hypocritical living.

11 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by IamPlato(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2019
This Is What Poor People Sit Down To Discuss...

A Man With 1k in His Account Is Better Than Those Who Imagine Money they Can Never Have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by IamPlato(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2019
This Is What Poor People Sit Down To Discuss...

A Man With 1k in His Account Is Better Than Those Who Imagine Money they Can Never Have
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by Jephz(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2019
I will spend it
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by traeces(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
Joy alone go kee me grin

What will you do with a trillion dollar?
I will dash you #1billion
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 10, 2019
Buy a country
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by Nobody: 12:25am On May 11, 2019
Another junkie

May God punish the ïdiot above me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by anonymuz(m): 3:38am On May 11, 2019
What did you smoke? I guess is cow dung

Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:35am On May 11, 2019
Whats wrong with you guys? Its just a fecking question, either you answer or swerve.

Whats the point in living if you cant dream.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by luvyaself95(m): 8:19am On May 11, 2019
First build house for my mama then will start investing in top businesses and buying share...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by tgmservice: 8:20am On May 11, 2019
shollyshine:
Am going to make the world a better place for everyone
naso them go talk first thing to do na to carry olosho up and down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by onecornerboy(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2019
i'll buy nigeria then dipose it.
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by GreatChizzy: 11:58am On May 11, 2019
Just keep it in d bank and fix myself on a 10million naira monthly salary. Obviously when am dead, over 900 billion dollars would still be left for my next generation to think on what they gonna do with it.
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 11, 2019
sherylbakky:
I'll just invest n employ people

invest wetin

i will spend at least 1k dollars every day until the money finish
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 11, 2019
kenddys:

invest wetin

Dis got me Lmao

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 11, 2019
sherylbakky:
Dis got me Lmao
abeg i cannot come and goan kee maself

after i die at 100 my kids and grandkids can invest the rest
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 11, 2019
I will make life easy for many by creating a large multinational business venture with talented and skill people who have vision to excel and build great and new ideal for the goal of mankind.....
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by flokii: 9:08pm On May 11, 2019
@OP let's try to be logical.. you can't get Trillion Dollar

What will I do with a Million dollar? I'll acquire Nairaland and other top sites and then deactivate your accounts. Lemme see if some addicts among you won't battle depression grin
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 11, 2019
Nofavorss:
Another junkie
May God punish the ïdiot above me

Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by chris31(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2019
Choi
I go just buy Nigeria & give everybody quit notice
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by boiz2men(m): 2:58am On May 12, 2019
kenddys:

invest wetin

you will not finish it even if you live for another 100years

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2019
I will buy FIFA, Manchester United and assemble a dream eleven, force out Guardiola from shity and let him manage my team. Then I will sit down, relax in my dream villa on my floating island which will be an independent sovereign island, and I the king. Sitting down with my wife as queen and children as prince and princesses, which will be super talented kids I will adopt from orphanage homes or simply force them out with an elaborate scheme tongue.

I will setup a techy company and with huge capital I will have it hire all the best techy guys around, we will compete with CERN and the like, with focus on technological innovations for the future. Not to forget, a University will be set up for the truly elite students, ground breaking research studies will be funded to the latter by my company etc etc.

I will also set up a company that deals on security assurance for the elite. If you can afford us you are not going to die by a natural course except old age death . Let me stop here for now wink
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 12, 2019
boiz2men:
you will not finish it even if you live for another 100years

wetin i come dey invest for

i i live for another 100 the money that will be remaining will be enough to make my grand children richer than uncle mark @ his current net worth
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by pjoy2010: 2:05pm On May 12, 2019
Use It for Good Investment !
Re: What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? by shollyshine(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2019
tgmservice:
naso them go talk first thing to do na to carry olosho up and down
lol.. honestly am not like them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Sex Robots Are Coming This Year / Venezuelans Too Poor To Have intimacy As Economic Crisis Leaves Them To Afford..... / She Wants Me To Have A Masters Degree!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.