Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. (1402 Views)

How Nairalanders Warned Davido About Ifeanyi / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Phone Repair Guy Offended Me, But I Turned It To A Bloody Business. (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by iLegendd(m): 7:50am On May 11, 2019
I created a thread with such a title yesterday, but when I woke today, I couldn't see it. The mods have deleted it.

I won't mention what the content was. Those who read it know. So, do the needful. You know what I mean.

First of all, don't post your email, but drop a message below by typing, "I was part of it," then send me a message requesting for it.

Please, mention the name of the thing for me (in the message) to be sure you were among those who posted their email addresses yesterday.

If you send me a message without mentioning the name, then you don't know what I'm talking about and I won't reply.

Check my signature and you'll see my business email address to get in touch.
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by Nobody: 8:56am On May 11, 2019
Go and sit Down. Mr. 2k

5 Likes

Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by adeboi1: 9:34am On May 11, 2019
i was part of it
the name of the book .....
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by iLegendd(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2019
adeboi1:
i was part of it
No, you're wrong. You didn't read my main post. I said you shouldn't mention the name, but indicate interest and send me an email. Delete the name you typed above. Thank you.
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by iLegendd(m): 10:28am On May 11, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Go and sit Down. Mr. 2k
You're welcome.
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by adeboi1: 10:29am On May 11, 2019
iLegendd:
No, you're wrong. You didn't read my main post. I said you shouldn't mention the name, but indicate interest and send me an email. Delete the name you typed above. Thank you.

you mean i didnt get the name of the book
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by iLegendd(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2019
adeboi1:

you mean i didnt get the name of the book
You got it, but I didn't want you to mention it here — only when you send a private message. This is to know if you read the first post.

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by Nobody: 11:08am On May 11, 2019
I was part of it buh i realized i got banned after dropping ma email..

You said u were gonna give 20 people free and that it cost 7k buh we shouldn't disclose it to no one.

Dropped ma email cos i was the 18th person who did.

Guess i got banned after i dropped ma mail.

And as to the name of the Book I've forgotten but i fink the cover of the book was orange with a shadow figure of a man and a woman.
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by luke55720: 11:40am On May 11, 2019
I was part of it.

modified: I tried sending the mail, but they said I have sent too many anonymous mails.
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by yungz: 12:01pm On May 11, 2019
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by Ekakamba: 12:13pm On May 11, 2019
Scammers yapa for NairaMarleyland. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by Justasiam(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2019
I was part of it, how to monitor someone's watsapp charts without having there phone bridgeofleadership@gmail.com
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by iLegendd(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2019
Justasiam:
I was part of it, how to monitor someone's watsapp charts without having there phone @gmail.com
Lol. You got F9.
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by iLegendd(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2019
To those who sent me a Nairaland PM, I don't have access to the email. Send the message DIRECTLY to the email address on my profile.
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by Tony142: 10:28pm On May 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Lol. You got F9.

cheesy
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by adeboi1: 1:28pm On May 12, 2019
iLegendd:
To those who sent me a Nairaland PM, I don't have access to the email. Send the message DIRECTLY to the email address on my profile.

What of those Who got the name of the wen Will they get the book
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by iLegendd(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2019
adeboi1:

What of those Who got the name of the wen Will they get the book
Sent.

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by luke55720: 12:18am On May 14, 2019
iLegendd:
I created a thread with such a title yesterday, but when I woke today, I couldn't see it. The mods have deleted it.

I won't mention what the content was. Those who read it know. So, do the needful. You know what I mean.

First of all, don't post your email, but drop a message below by typing, "I was part of it," then send me a message requesting for it.

Please, mention the name of the thing for me (in the message) to be sure you were among those who posted their email addresses yesterday.

If you send me a message without mentioning the name, then you don't know what I'm talking about and I won't reply.

Check my signature and you'll see my business email address to get in touch.

Thanks alot Sir, I have received it.
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by Nobody: 3:32am On May 14, 2019
Why even as little as 0.1% of the nairaland population takes you serious still baffles me.
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by adeboi1: 7:33am On May 14, 2019
iLegendd:
Sent.

thank you boss
Re: SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money. by iLegendd(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2019
Ekakamba:
Scammers yapa for NairaMarleyland. grin tongue
#Smiles.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This? / South African Lady Uses Vibrator On Live Video 18+ / Do We Have Men Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.