Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Do All Girls think of the D*cks this way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Girls think of the D*cks this way? (3085 Views)

In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. / We Pray For Better D!cks, No More Of That 5 Minutes Nonsense' - Ghanaian Lady / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Girls think of the D*cks this way? by Deepfeel(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2019
a close female friend of mine said this to me,
" I love the d*cks behavior, it reacts like a young little human being, it's like a being on its own"

Do all girls think of the d*ck this way?
Re: Do All Girls think of the D*cks this way? by jimyjames(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
undecided
Re: Do All Girls think of the D*cks this way? by tee59(f): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
You just like creating stupid threads up and down. Mtchewww sad

4 Likes

Re: Do All Girls think of the D*cks this way? by Deepfeel(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
tee59:
Do you have answer to my question or not undecided
Re: Do All Girls think of the D*cks this way? by carter009(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tee59:
Re: Do All Girls think of the D*cks this way? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Girls actually like seeing a dick go from soft to hard because of them. They also like seeing it spill it's juice, that's why they feel bad when a guy don't cum when having sex with them. They'll think you don't find them sexy enough. Forget 9ja girls behavior, they love dick like mad

5 Likes

Re: Do All Girls think of the D*cks this way? by yarimo(m): 1:43am On Jul 19, 2019
Where is videos of your conversation between you and your female friend about the dick issue? undecided embarassed
Deepfeel:
a close female friend of mine said this to me,
" I love the d*cks behavior, it reacts like a young little human being, it's like a being on its own"

Do all girls think of the d*ck this way?
Re: Do All Girls think of the D*cks this way? by Deepfeel(m): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
Girls actually like seeing a dick go from soft to hard because of them. They also like seeing it spill it's juice, that's why they feel bad when a guy don't cum when having sex with them. They'll think you don't find them sexy enough. Forget 9ja girls behavior, they love dick like mad

grin no wonder
Re: Do All Girls think of the D*cks this way? by Deepfeel(m): 6:31am On Jul 19, 2019
yarimo:
Where is videos of your conversation between you and your female friend about the dick issue? undecided embarassed
You are not serious undecided

(1) (Reply)

He Told Me To Stop Shaving My Kp.kus..he Said He Likes It Bushy / The Wisdom Of An Igbo Man And How I Fell For It Yesterday / Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.