Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA (52449 Views)

Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by wonder233: 11:31am On May 11, 2019
Wow you're so smart to figure that out!
The rest of us suspected turkey play. We had thought it was normal for people to just shoot other people.
whitemask:
I suspect foul play

8 Likes

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by hammerFC: 11:32am On May 11, 2019
Police described the suspect as “a black male with a thick build and black hair, wearing a dark shirt and pants.”

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by hammerFC: 11:35am On May 11, 2019
Her yansh was so sweet, that the only way a grown ass man can leave it alone, is wen the yansh becomes a dead yansh.

Niggas! Niggas!

Wen una go get sense?
RIP

1 Like

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by Luckyziakegha: 11:36am On May 11, 2019
Rip
Facebook Sue South Korea's firm. Rankwave for unlawfully using of its data

https://www.news1960.fun/2019/05/facebook-sue-south-koreas-firm-rankwave.html

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2019
Rip
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by jaxxy(m): 11:42am On May 11, 2019
chineloSA:

I think you don't understand English at all and I can't help you. I didn't blame Dami. " If" means there is another possibility of something else. It may be Chris, Dami or the deceased enemies.

I was never a fan of Chris and his second marriage because I felt it was too soon for him to move on. To marry someone who is separated or divorced for less than 5 years is just inviting so many troubles.

Ur statement on the divorce period implied so and in anycase there’s no law about waiting 5years for anyone.

Chris deleted her pix from his Ig during the week and she’s killed on Friday is a big concern.

1 Like

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by HomeOfMe(f): 11:42am On May 11, 2019
Nanabaffour:
The spouse of Ghanaian on-screen character Chris Attoh has been shot dead while leaving her office in Maryland in the United States of America.

She was shot in the head by the shooter on Friday evening around 5 pm and was pronounced dead when police touched base at the scene of the wrongdoing.

Bettie Jenifer, as indicated by the report left the workplace in the 6300 square of Ivy Lane and was strolling to her vehicle when a man outfitted with a handgun moved toward her.

When she attempted to flee, the man pursued her and fired at her multiple times, with at least one shot hitting her.

The shooter at that point fled in a vehicle is still wanted by the Maryland Police.

Police described the suspect as “a black male with a thick build and black hair, wearing a dark shirt and pants.”

Watch the Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqksVUSR3CE

http://www.myjoyonline.com/entertainment/2019/may-11th/video-chris-attohs-wife-shot-dead-in-us.php
Prior to deleting her pictures from his IG,I hope he didn't discover that she was married while before and even after they got together. The lady looked older than him though.
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by Martin0(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2019
OboOlora:
OK

go patronize my friend ooogrin him dey sell very nice Jersey, from obodo ndi UKgrin oya oya buy my own too ooo ,Na Manchester united fan I be oooogrin
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by hammerFC: 11:44am On May 11, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Prior to deleting her pictures from his IG,I hope he didn't discover that she was married while before and even after they got together. The lady looked older than him though.

No justification to kill anybody.

If u go to buy market and it is not the right product, u leave it and go elsewhere.

As loong as they are not trying to kill u and u are free to leave, carry ur thing and go quietly.

I no want again, i no do.

Life is simple.

1 Like

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:49am On May 11, 2019
FroshJaynex:
You see i was discussing with a friend the other day about this guy, Am not pointing fingers at anyone but having too many women in ur life as a man is very bad. Take time before u marry, u don't jump into marriages and leave like it's a classroom. RIP to her

He is a player! That's how he plays women.
He had a secret wedding with another Ghanaian woman. The pictures and video leaked when he married this woman.

4 Likes

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by handsomebanana(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2019
hammerFC:

No justification to kill anybody.

If u go to buy market and it is not the right product, u leave it and go elsewhere.

As loong as they are not trying to kill u and u are free to leave, carry ur thing and go quietly.

I no want again, i no do.

Life is simple.

Stop being dumb and trying to play God. You have zero idea on who killed her yet you dey make stupid assumption since.

If there carry you go court na instagram you go use as proof ehn.
Yeye dey smell.
Very annoying thing.

Let the case play out and let the police do their fucking job

2 Likes

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by hammerFC: 11:52am On May 11, 2019
handsomebanana:

Stop being dumb and trying to play God. You have zero idea on who killed her yet you dey make stupid assumption since.

If there carry you go court na instagram you go use as proof ehn.
Yeye dey smell.
Very annoying thing.

Let the case play out and let the police do their fucking job

E be like say this handle na Chris Attoh.

So, U dey for nairaland, wen American police dey find u.
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by handsomebanana(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2019
hammerFC:

E be like say this handle na Chris Attoh.

So, U dey for nairaland, wen American police dey find u.

Posts devoid of common sense are plentiful on NL.
There's nothing special about you

2 Likes

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by hammerFC: 11:55am On May 11, 2019
handsomebanana:

Posts devoid of common sense are plentiful on NL.
There's nothing special about you

OK! U will know whether this case is about me or u and ur dead wife.

Anuofia!
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by hammerFC: 11:57am On May 11, 2019
Baby Negros,

Always crying over pussy.

Nothing else dey for their brain.

They will even kill over it. Idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:59am On May 11, 2019
chineloSA:

But why did the deceased take someone's husband? If Dami is behind it, look now, she is a victim.

If someone is divorced for less than a year and you date that person you are basically standing in the couple's way towards their reconciliation.

The first 5 years of separation are just emotions, most couples have high chances of reconciling.

Damilola is not the only woman he married. The guy is a player! He had a secret wedding with a Ghanaian woman. The pictures and video leaked when he married this one.
He is LEGALLY MARRIED to another person before marrying this one secretly.
We don't know how many secret weddings he did.
He uses women! This one was older than him, probably for Green card!
Then on the other hand, we can't say the kind of secret business the woman was involved in
Ghanaian women are very jealous

1 Like

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 11, 2019
daddytime:
Ofcourse, he is the first and natural suspect and will be in deep hot poo. The description of the suspect even fits the guy in the pic.
It could also be a case of murder for hire...

I trust yankee...they'd get to the bottom of this case.

Sad for the lady, family and friends..

“a black male with a thick build and black hair, excuse me sir most black africans i av seen match that description , beside which black male go get white hair , i passed through maryland from jibowu yesteday @ that time .. i dey suspect myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by kyella(f): 12:19pm On May 11, 2019
this is bad...poor woman...I hope the killer is found and killed to...This is assassination and so sad ooo...people are wicked...just end some ones life like dat ...hmmmm
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 11, 2019
Where is Khia who is always making noise about America bla bla bla with her dirty mouth.

People are getting shot in the US on daily basis, no safety whatsoever. Any tom dick and harry can pick up a gun, even the ones with no licenses.

No where is safe, America should fix up.
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by daddytime(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2019
Beulah77:

Daft, he was not around there when it happened, he was far away in Hollywood while the incident happened in maryland you dumb ass

And he wouldn't be able to hire someone to do the job if he was indeed involved in it while he was in your "far awaHollywood"?

No need insulting someone like you because you already live a curse...
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by chineloSA(f): 12:22pm On May 11, 2019
jaxxy:

Ur statement on the divorce period implied so and in anycase there’s no law about waiting 5years for anyone.

Chris deleted her pix from his Ig during the week and she’s killed on Friday is a big concern.

Not everything has to have written laws to be acceptable and practiced.

I also delete my husbands pictures when I am mad. Should he die in the interim will that automatically make me a suspect. Couples fight on a daily basis.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by rusher14: 12:23pm On May 11, 2019
Tobimillar1:
For maryland? Omg

The one on the way to Ojota ?

1 Like

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 11, 2019
U S of A.
Hmm.
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:30pm On May 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Damilola prayer don answr
Prayers ke?
Do u knw if she is the "man behind the mask" ? undecided
Leave o, some women can be so vengeful!
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by chineloSA(f): 12:30pm On May 11, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Damilola is not the only woman he married. The guy is a player! He had a secret wedding with a Ghanaian woman. The pictures and video leaked when he married this one.
He is LEGALLY MARRIED to another person before marrying this one secretly.
We don't know how many secret weddings he did.
He uses women! This one was older than him, probably for Green card!
Then on the other hand, we can't say the kind of secret business the woman was involved in
Ghanaian women are very jealous

I didn't know he was married to someone else too. But all those victims after Dami, could have avoided all of this. Had they waited for at least 5 years for his divorce to cool, all his ways would have come out.

Marrying a divorcee within 5years is just a disaster. Most of them become players as you said. Some are not over their divorce.

1 Like

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by Martinez39(m): 12:40pm On May 11, 2019
Maybe she wanted to divorce him and take the house and take alimony. In USA, when a woman divorces you, no matter who is at fault, she takes half of your money, she takes your children, you pay child support and alimony(if you can't pay, you go to jail) and your house becomes her house and you become homeless.

If I am an American citizen and my wife was seeking to divorce me, I will blast her head with a gun. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by baby124: 12:52pm On May 11, 2019
chineloSA:

But why did the deceased take someone's husband? If Dami is behind it, look now, she is a victim.

If someone is divorced for less than a year and you date that person you are basically standing in the couple's way towards their reconciliation.

The first 5 years of separation are just emotions, most couples have high chances of reconciling.

What the hell? You do know there is something like separation? You don’t use divorce to play because it is final! Once you divorce your partner is free to marry the same day! Don’t blame the lady. The man was single and available.

1 Like

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by deltateam: 12:54pm On May 11, 2019
daddytime:
Ofcourse, he is the first and natural suspect and will be in deep hot poo. The description of the suspect even fits the guy in the pic.
It could also be a case of murder for hire...

I trust yankee...they'd get to the bottom of this case.

Sad for the lady, family and friends..

Possibly. Whether he was around or not is irrelevant. It could be paid assassins. I trust US detectives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh / Charly Boy Poses In Casket, Blasts Nigerian Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.