Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA (52446 Views)

Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by daddytime(m): 12:58pm On May 11, 2019
deltateam:

Possibly. Whether he was around or not is irrelevant. It could be paid assassins. I trust US detectives.

Leave the monkey wey dey bleat from nyansh say "he was in far away Hollywood"..

That one na alibi wey even NPF go fit puncture if him dey involved.

1 Like

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 11, 2019
this is one is obviously a hit job.anyway d yankee police are a masterpiece wen it comes to investigation so they will solve d case no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by sowilli: 1:26pm On May 11, 2019
kmcutez:
They should start the investigations from the husband, especially if she has a life insurance policy. From there they should move on to any ex of hers and then any ex of the husband. Lola Adegbite, hope you are not involved o. Just saying.
apparently she likes them well built, tall and dark. Her ex did this. An ex she may have been involved with even after her marriage with Chris which may be the reason Chris deleted her pictures but definitely this murder ain’t Chris.
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by spiceadole: 1:57pm On May 11, 2019
chineloSA:
Just so sad. Troubles follow this man. shocked

May he find peace and comfort in these trying times.

Lol.. Chris has no problem.
once he is cleared from the case, he will move on to wife number 3.
Men no dey send
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2019
TheTourist:
Wow!! shocked shocked

WAS SHE SET-UP? WELL TIME WILL TELL. I TRUST THE POLICE INVESTIGATORS OVER THERE NOT INCOMPETENT LIKE THE NPF.
White ass licking idiots like u alws thinking ur police is the worst in the world. And u re too uneducated to know that their own police got their own terrible sides.
Thousands of unresolved murder cases are blistering on the pages of the USA crime bulletins, two of which are the deaths of Tupac and biggie and hundreds of thousand.
But of course, intellectually lazy Nigerians will not know that

2 Likes

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by okito: 2:41pm On May 11, 2019
America keeps living in denial about the safety and security of lives. America is not safe PERIOD. Until gun control measures are put in place, there will continue to be murders. RiP to the dead.
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by ogmask: 2:41pm On May 11, 2019
TheTourist:
Wow!! shocked shocked

WAS SHE SET-UP? WELL TIME WILL TELL. I TRUST THE POLICE INVESTIGATORS OVER THERE NOT INCOMPETENT LIKE THE NPF.

Don't put a bet on it Bro. They still have unresolved cases there too.
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by RedboneSmith(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
White ass licking idiots like u alws thinking ur police is the worst in the world. And u re too uneducated to know that their own police got their own terrible sides.
Thousands of unresolved murder cases are blistering on the pages of the USA crime bulletins, two of which are the deaths of Tupac and biggie and hundreds of thousand.

Bad as the US police departments are (and I agree they have their problems - corruption, systemic racism, etc) they are still lightyears ahead of the joke you have in this country. It is not asslicking; it is honesty.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by Kaycee7(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2019
People will just watch CSI, Law and Order, Rizzoli and Isles, etc and assume that is how the US police resolve cases. Lolz. Their police force is definitely better than ours but please y'all shouldn't overhyped them.
Them never find Nipsey shooter, na person wey them no send them go come look im case
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by TheTourist: 4:15pm On May 11, 2019
Oga all these ones you're speaking is grammar. You can't compare either of them!!! Intellectual property

NOETHNICITY:
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2019
RedboneSmith:

Bad as the US police departments are (and I agree they have their problems - corruption, systemic racism, etc) they are still lightyears ahead of the joke you have in this country. It is not asslicking; it is honesty.
What the USA budget for their police alone is more than our total national budget. If the USA police gets as under funded as the npf, they wud be worse than the npf.
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2019
Kaycee7:
People will just watch CSI, Law and Order, Rizzoli and Isles, etc and assume that is how the US police resolve cases. Lolz. Their police force is definitely better than ours but please y'all shouldn't overhyped them.
Them never find Nipsey shooter, na person wey them no send them go come look im case
Exactly what ve been telling the white asslicking niralanders
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by maxwell530(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
it's not asslicking, dirty cops are everywhere and American police have their own problems too but they are far ahead of Nigerian police in every way. If it's Nigeria such crime occurs,the First thing Nigerian police will do at the crime scene is arresting every passerby found around the crime scene.
Many innocents citizens are suffering in Nigerian police cell for crime they know nothing about.

If you have been in a Nigerian police custody for what you know nothing about you won't be saying this at all. NPF will arrest a nearby neighbor just because of petty things like tattoos, haircut and dressing.

And mind you, you don't have any right to call someone "ediot" no matter what.
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by Coolgent(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2019
He shoukd thank his God that he got so many alibi's and he isnt in the State when the incidence occured
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by emi12(f): 7:16pm On May 11, 2019
Why does Damilola come to mind?? I hope its not what am thinking.
Its really a sad story cry
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by bluefilm: 7:31pm On May 11, 2019
Eyaaa.... So na so dem just waste this fine woman?

E no good o.

Diarisgod o! cry
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2019
maxwell530:
it's not asslicking, dirty cops are everywhere and American police have their own problems too but they are far ahead of Nigerian police in every way. If it's Nigeria such crime occurs,the First thing Nigerian police will do at the crime scene is arresting every passerby found around the crime scene.
Many innocents citizens are suffering in Nigerian police cell for crime they know nothing about.

If you have been in a Nigerian police custody for what you know nothing about you won't be saying this at all. NPF will arrest a nearby neighbor just because of petty things like tattoos, haircut and dressing.

And mind you, you don't have any right to call someone "ediot" no matter what.
Yes a lot of Nigerians re idiotic for alws promoting negative perception of our country thereby demarketing in the process. Whereas, the USA they love to asslick are not entirely devoid of those same problems present in our system.
U say Nigerian police arrest pple for having tattoos and all the likes, in the USA pple get stopped, frisked and thorough searched for their skin colour. USA too also ve history of sending innocent pple to jail for offences they know nothing about. I can bet my last buck to defend the fact that no USA police can survive the hash conditions under which our police thrive. And am sure that if our police find themselves operating in USA they will perform better by far. That's is why whenever they go out of the country they excel exceedingly

We need to begin to write our own story in this country
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by john650(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2019
grandstar:
Who sponsored the hit? Mostly likely someone she knows or business gone bad.

The name Betty Jennifer isn't a real name. No one answers two first names in America. Looks like she was hiding something. The police will find out who she really was and the events that led to her death.

I wonder what she got herself in into?

1 Like

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by grandstar(m): 12:28am On May 12, 2019
john650:

The name Betty Jennifer isn't a real name. No one answers two first names in America. Looks like she was hiding something. The police will find out who she really was and the events that led to her death.

I wonder what she got herself in into?

That's true! The name is weird!

Also, why didn't she carry her husband's name? Well, that's a personal choice
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by OyinO: 3:38am On May 12, 2019
nairalee:
Here I am sincerely hoping Attoh has no hand in this....

If he does, he's kidding himself thinking he'll get away with it. Oyinbo detectives pay attention the tiniest detail you can ever imagine and can unravel obscure mysteries

But couldn't unravel who shot and killed Tupac and Notorious Biggie?
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by Liz2014(f): 2:04am On May 13, 2019
Wierd, yes but the name exists Jenifer is actually her last name, her married name, she is married to Kendrick Jenifer a notorious drug dealer who is currently in jail. Apparently they just started their divorce proceedings. My own question is, why would Chris go and marry someone whose husband is in jail, except if he didn't know this. Looks like the exhusband ordered this job from jail. Like how dare you divorce me after spending drug money with me.
Chris moved on too soon, I am sure after the questioning they would free him. I found this on fox news today.
grandstar:

That's true! The name is weird!

Also, why didn't she carry her husband's name? Well, that's a personal choice

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by grandstar(m): 6:10am On May 13, 2019
Liz2014:
Wierd, yes but the name exists Jenifer is actually her last name, her married name, she is married to Kendrick Jenifer a notorious drug dealer who is currently in jail. Apparently they just started their divorce proceedings. My own question is, why would Chris go and marry someone whose husband is in jail, except if he didn't know this. Looks like the exhusband ordered this job from jail. Like how dare you divorce me after spending drug money with me.
Chris moved on too soon, I am sure after the questioning they would free him. I found this on fox news today.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by chival(f): 10:33pm On May 27, 2019
daddytime:
Ofcourse, he is the first and natural suspect and will be in deep hot poo. The description of the suspect even fits the guy in the pic.
It could also be a case of murder for hire...

I trust yankee...they'd get to the bottom of this case.

Sad for the lady, family and friends..

Armadeo
Chival

You both mentioned me on an old thread...dm me so I can tell you who I am...

There'll be no need for that. I know who you are. Regards to your princess.
Re: Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA by daddytime(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2019
chival:

There'll be no need for that. I know who you are. Regards to your princess.

Smart sis..thanks much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.