Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Smoothie,cocktail And Fruit Lovers Come And Take - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Smoothie,cocktail And Fruit Lovers Come And Take (644 Views)

Should I Go Back To School Or Focus On My Fruit Biz. / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Best Fertility Smoothie For Fast Conception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoothie,cocktail And Fruit Lovers Come And Take by wonderjewel: 12:40pm On May 11, 2019
Get to take your fruit juice,smoothies any time you want it with our portable fruit blender.

It is rechargeable so you can get to use it anytime you need it.

Whatsapp Contact-08091238849

Price-10,000 naira only.

Re: Smoothie,cocktail And Fruit Lovers Come And Take by wonderjewel: 12:42pm On May 11, 2019
Get yours today
Re: Smoothie,cocktail And Fruit Lovers Come And Take by AkkroK: 2:00pm On May 16, 2019
Thanks for sharing. When I choose appliances for my kitchen - I often look for stuff, that will work as quiet as possible. Especially when we talk about blenders. That's why we considered to look onto articles first and found one (https://cozyhousetoday.com/best-quiet-blender-reviews/), that could explain us a lot of stuff about blenders we didn't know till that moment.
Re: Smoothie,cocktail And Fruit Lovers Come And Take by wonderjewel: 5:35pm On May 17, 2019
Break your fast this ramandan with fruit juice using our portable fruit blender.

Ramadan Kareem

Call/whatsapp 08091238849

(1) (Reply)

I don hear una / I Feel Tired Of Living Despite Still Young / Please Help. Inneed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.