Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Jos couple welcome quadruplets after 7 years of marriage, first in Plateau State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jos couple welcome quadruplets after 7 years of marriage, first in Plateau State (350 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos couple welcome quadruplets after 7 years of marriage, first in Plateau State by Nazarethnaza: 1:01pm On May 11, 2019
A Jos couple identified as Mr and Mrs. Manji Sebastian Pyoklam, have welcomed quadruplets after 7 years of marriage. The couple from Jos South LGA of Plateau State who couldn't hold back their excitement after the pregnancy was confirmed by doctors, welcomed their babies- two males and two females on February 9, 2019 through caesarian section. According to Mrs. Manji, they were excited after the scan result but the fear of uncertainty had engulfed their minds. 

“This is my first pregnancy,” she said. "We didn’t know what it entails, but at the end of the day I was very happy when I was delivered of the quadruplets, I requested to see them and I held them one by one.” Daily Trust reported that the Jos couple who welcomed quadruplets after 7 years of marriage, are the first couple in Plateau State to 'achieve such feat'

“There are records of twins in my mother’s family, but I am the first to have quadruplets in our family and even in the state,” she said. “The pregnancy was quite peaceful and stress free, but it made me eat heavily.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/11/jos-couple-welcome-quadruplets-after-7-years-of-marriage-first-in-plateau-state/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Jos couple welcome quadruplets after 7 years of marriage, first in Plateau State by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 11, 2019
grin
Re: Jos couple welcome quadruplets after 7 years of marriage, first in Plateau State by Bizznezz: 1:05pm On May 11, 2019
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Jos couple welcome quadruplets after 7 years of marriage, first in Plateau State by Nazarethnaza: 1:20pm On May 11, 2019
wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Help Me / Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting / Celebration Our Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.