Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Becoming A Briton By Marriage? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Becoming A Briton By Marriage? (1289 Views)

Afrispheric - Immersive Photography From A Briton Of African Descent / Stay And Develop Your Country- Briton To Nigerian Youths / Drug : Briton Faces Death Penalty In United Arab Emirate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by LoveKing(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2007
CAN SOMEONE NATURALISE AND BECOME A BRITON BY MARRIAGE?
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by moondust(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2007
i see say u wan do runs
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by busygirl(f): 8:49pm On May 03, 2007
U dey find oyinbo wifey. . .so u can become a briton. . .LMAO
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by dinnerm(f): 9:57pm On May 03, 2007
thats your business grin.it may not work
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by Raymand(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2007
Immigrations is in on that shit now.
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by LoveKing(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2007
moondust:

i see say u wan do runs
busygirl:

U dey find oyinbo wifey. . .so u can become a briton. . .LMAO

Nigerians! why dont you just give a direct answer? abah!
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by TruBrotha: 12:33pm On May 06, 2007
Honestly, i don't know the possibility of that anymore! My question tough is this: Are you marrying for love or just for the citizenship? Don't start a fire you'll wish you never did bro; immigration issues are getting too tight now bro
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by busygirl(f): 7:33pm On May 06, 2007
[/quote][quote author=TruBrotha link=topic=51818.msg1095336#msg1095336 date=1178451239]
Honestly, i don't know the possibility of that anymore! My question tough is this: Are you marrying for love or just for the citizenship? Don't start a fire you'll wish you never did bro; immigration issues are getting too tight now bro
. You're right! Even before you have your permanent residence, An exam will be conducted for you and your family members. .imagine wat happens when you fail. . .The rules are getting tougher day by day.
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by opensecret: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
somebody wants to become a briton by marriage.
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by LoveKing(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2011
opensecret:

somebody wants to become a briton by marriage.

TPIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^I think you luv tpiah undecided
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by opensecret: 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2011
The dude is in love.
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 12:43am On Feb 04, 2011
My friend in UK is having a hard time getting her girlfriend over so they can get marry in UK. She was informed that her girlfriend have to go through strenous exams and interviews by both UK and USA embassies.

They have been dealing with the embassies for 9 months almost and it is putting a strain on their relationship. They have met in school and having hard time getting marry either in USA or UK. Sucks.

They are extending the processing time and my friend didn't know that. She already spent 20 grand on the wedding that may not even happen.
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by Mygoldie(f): 12:48am On Feb 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

My friend in UK is having a hard time getting[b] her girlfriend[/b] over so they can get marry in UK. She was informed that her girlfriend have to go through strenous exams and interviews by both UK and USA embassies.

They have been dealing with the embassies for 9 months almost and it is putting a strain on their relationship. They have met in school and having hard time getting marry either in USA or UK. Sucks.

They are extending the processing time and my friend didn't know that. She already spent 20 grand on the wedding that may not even happen.

Her girlfriend or His girlfriend? i don't get it,lol. undecided undecided
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 12:48am On Feb 04, 2011
She is a dyke.
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by cold(m): 12:52am On Feb 04, 2011
LoveKing:

CAN SOMEONE NATURALISE AND BECOME A BRITON BY MARRIAGE?
The simple answer is; yes you can.But the rules are really stringent now.You must be living with the lady for a period of time cuz you'll be under survelliance for a long time.Make sure your papers haven't run out prior to the marriage.Your spouse & yourself must be capable of speaking a modicum of the english language.be careful of the people you discuss this kinda issues with,there are undercover cops everywhere, Never leave it till the eleventh hourAnd so many other thangs you have to take into consideration
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by Mygoldie(f): 12:52am On Feb 04, 2011
Jeezzzzzz lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chima shocked
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 1:04am On Feb 04, 2011
What? She is. What I supposed to called her a lesbian?
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by Mygoldie(f): 1:06am On Feb 04, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

yeah? undecided
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by babsjnr(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2011
@ LoveKing it's possible after fews years maybe 3 or 4 years you got married 2 a british citizen, if your married is still genuine no divorce no domestic violence record btw you and your partner in united kingdom and no other criminal activities record, speak 2 your solicitor about naturalization application form, loveking you need 2 be genuine with ukba coz they know nigerian from head 2 toe go on the genuine way anything doggie they will fck your case up, good luck mate
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by LoveKing(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2011
Mrs Chima, are you still married? i guess not angry
Re: Becoming A Briton By Marriage? by justwise(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2011
babsjnr:

@ LoveKing it's possible after fews years maybe 3 or 4 years you got married 2 a british citizen, if your married is still genuine no divorce no domestic violence record btw you and your partner in united kingdom and no other criminal activities record, speak 2 your solicitor about naturalization application form, loveking you need 2 be genuine with ukba coz they know nigerian from head 2 toe go on the genuine way anything doggie they will fck your case up, good luck mate

Best answer so far.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Stays In ABU DHABI.(UAE) / OTC 2015.houston Texas / Tier 4 Dependant Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.