Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport (18482 Views)

FG Approves $3.02bn For Port Harcourt- Maiduguri Rail Line / FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights / Breaking News :IMF Approves $3.4bn RFI To Support Nigeria’s COVID-19 Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by 35824L: 2:33am On May 12, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Some people are sad everyday because Buhari won. I want to assure them that their sadness has just started. If they don’t want progress in Nigeria they can never find happiness. Una go hate tire. grin
I so love this comment. PMB is an amazing leader. God will continue to bless him and bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by kratos12345: 4:45am On May 12, 2019
zabuur:
Here are part of the things we've needed before 1999 and we are just getting now.

If some would like, let them come here and curse the present govt. Na their headache.

If PDP could complete 16 years of misrule and Lagos - Ibadan expressway could not be fixed, then why should we even ever consider them. Even when their presidential candidate took part in 8 out of the 16 years.

And during these 16 years, we had a Yoruba man (obasanjo), a Hausa (yaradua) and a representative from the Eastern part (Jonathan) all from PDP. We couldn't get, good roads, security, power, rail etc.

For saying we are going to construct new port in Warri, it will not be well with Buhari and for bringing and introducing the most dangerous corrupt practices. Bihari and Ameachi will sleep with their eyes open. Warri port is already constructed and being used just that, the federal government abandoned it due to Buhari's tribal administration
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by towyeenbell2: 5:22am On May 12, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Billions this Billions that

Oyo dry port worth billions

Warri seaport worth billions

Kaduna dry port worth billions

2nd Niger Bridge worth billions

Yet majority of the citizens are still impoverished

This was what Mr Bill Gates preached against last time he visited...in his words: "it's not bad to make provisions for innfastructural projects...but it's of no use if there's no human empowerment and projects to back it up."

Of what use is all these when the masses are still living below the $1 daily meal

Your thinking is downsided and how could there be employment if massive infrastructure do you take place ,or is it people from another country will be employed to work at the construction sites?

When you people think, think 2ice and stop following up others the one-way thinking.

Or is it trillion you want to hear earmarked for turning the infrastructural development ?

Think man and grow rich.
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by lexy2014: 5:41am On May 12, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol if ignorance is life choice just enjoy yourself. There's no point debating it. It seems your insecure if you feel need to keep asking questions like im your father. I'll answer if you're honestly in need of guidence if not I'll just ignore you.

How does someone who can't differentiate between "closed" and "underutilized" want to guide others? Can d blind lead d blind? How can someone who calls ignorant say that "closed" and "underutilized" are synonyms? What grade of knowledge is that? Yet u still claim u no?
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by lexy2014: 5:47am On May 12, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol if ignorance is life choice just enjoy yourself. There's no point debating it. It seems your insecure if you feel need to keep asking questions like im your father. I'll answer if you're honestly in need of guidence if not I'll just ignore you.

U haven't been able to guide urself with ur knowledge. How do u want 2 guide others? What in ur life have u used ur knowledge 2 achieve? what use is ur knowledge if u have nothing 2 show 4 it not even a strand of hair? Show what u have achieved with ur knowledge of Nigerian ports then we can now start talking. Even if its one boxer let's start from there
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by Blue3k(m): 6:32am On May 12, 2019
lexy2014:

U haven't been able to guide urself with ur knowledge. How do u want 2 guide others? What in ur life have u used ur knowledge 2 achieve? what use is ur knowledge if u have nothing 2 show 4 it not even a strand of hair? Show what u have achieved with ur knowledge of Nigerian ports then we can now start talking. Even if its one boxer let's start from there

Lol I guess that's a no. Enjoy the life of ignorance. Its bliss as they say. I told before I'm not arguing your life choices. If you need guidance feel free to ask other than that save the questions for Google or your babysitter.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by jeph19(m): 6:32am On May 12, 2019
Highly commendable. Though not a fan of PMB but this is an outstanding feat. The president is working and has good intentions for the country
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by BigBashiru: 6:56am On May 12, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Billions this Billions that

Oyo dry port worth billions

Warri seaport worth billions

Kaduna dry port worth billions

2nd Niger Bridge worth billions

Yet majority of the citizens are still impoverished

This was what Mr Bill Gates preached against last time he visited...in his words: "it's not bad to make provisions for innfastructural projects...but it's of no use if there's no human empowerment and projects to back it up."

Of what use is all these when the masses are still living below the $1 daily meal

Nigerians are a slothful lazy and irresponsible ppl. All these things they are developing will soon break down due to poor maintenance which is tied to laziness. The black race and their shithole countries are a disgrace to humanity....

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by lexy2014: 7:28am On May 12, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol I guess that's a no. Enjoy the life of ignorance. Its bliss as they say. I told before I'm not arguing your life choices. If you need guidance feel free to ask other than that save the questions for Google or your babysitter.

I really wish I could vouch 4u. Something as simple as differentiating between "closed" and "underutilized" was such a herculean task 4u. It had 2 take an ignorant guy to help navigate ur way to understanding that both words don't mean d same thing. So in d end, my ignorance supersedes ur knowledge. That's very shocking
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by lexy2014: 7:42am On May 12, 2019
Blue3k:

If u couldn't navigate ur way thru 2 simple words, how do u now want to inform others about something as complex as ports? So in d end, u have nothing 2 show 4 all ur knowledge. That's were am really disappointed. Even if na one boxer, it would have been encouraging
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by Blue3k(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2019
lexy2014:

If u couldn't navigate ur way thru 2 simple words, how do u now want to inform others about something as complex as ports? So in d end, u have nothing 2 show 4 all ur knowledge. That's were am really disappointed. Even if na one boxer, it would have been encouraging

Lol this one still crying. Man I thought ignorance was bliss. Change youre lifestyle if its causing you such a headache. I was able to answer your questions and you even said you agreed with information.

Its weird ur looking for validation. I gabe you permission to be ignorant since its your family motto. Why be informed on topic you're talking about after all. Thats how its done where your from right.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by Nobody: 8:23am On May 12, 2019
BigBashiru:

Nigerians are a slothful lazy and irresponsible ppl. All these things they are developing will soon break down due to poor maintenance which is tied to laziness. The black race and their shithole countries are a disgrace to humanity....

Well said
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by Nobody: 8:24am On May 12, 2019
towyeenbell2:

Your thinking is downsided and how could there be employment if massive infrastructure do you take place ,or is it people from another country will be employed to work at the construction sites?

When you people think, think 2ice and stop following up others the one-way thinking.

Or is it trillion you want to hear earmarked for turning the infrastructural development ?

Think man and grow rich.

I'm not responsible for your lack of understanding
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by lexy2014: 8:26am On May 12, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol this one still crying. Man I thought ignorance was bliss. Change youre lifestyle if its causing you such a headache. I was able to answer your questions and you even said you agreed with information.

Its weird ur looking for validation. I gabe you permission to be ignorant since its your family motto. Why be informed on topic you're talking about after all. Thats how its done where your from right.

Am crying 4u cos u don't have anything 2 show 4 ur knowledge. Am sad 4u cos my ignorance exceeds ur knowledge. Am crying 4u cos despite all d knowledge u say u have, u can't actually show how ur life has been bettered. If what u have is called knowledge & u can't say how ur life has been uplifted, then what is ur boast? Its like saying u won a race with no medals or passed exam no result. Or u have a farm with no crops
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by Blue3k(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2019
lexy2014:

Am crying 4u cos u don't have anything 2 show 4 ur knowledge. Am sad 4u cos my ignorance exceeds ur knowledge. Am crying 4u cos despite all d knowledge u say u have, u can't actually show how ur life has been bettered. If what u have is called knowledge & u can't say how ur life has been uplifted, then what is ur boast? Its like saying u won a race with no medals or passed exam no result. Or u have a farm with no crops

Lol keep crying then. I cant stop laughing at this. You really need guidance. If you pay me I'll gladly explain since you're in need. Do you want pay via cashapp or PayPal?
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by lexy2014: 8:51am On May 12, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol keep crying then. I cant stop laughing at this. You really need guidance. If you pay me I'll gladly explain since you're in need. Do you want pay via cashapp or PayPal?

Like I asked b4, if u can't differentiate between 2 simple words how do u want 2 guide others?
If I had 2 spend money on u, it will b 2 send u to elementary school so u can learn synonyms. I will gladly sponsor u even if I have to take loan or hustle scholarship 4u so that simple words like "closed" and "underutilized" don't leave u perplexed.
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by Henrywill247(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2019
I wonder why all this projects will surely be in favour of Dangote's refinery and companies. If you know you know. shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by wasi9ice: 9:37am On May 12, 2019
Whenever project is mentioned, some people will start insulting South East and South south even when most of the projects done by this administration are not concentrated on these Zones,,, the question is,, are we complaining? Don't forget that these Zones still undoubtably remain the THE GOLDEN HEN.
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by domino4211(m): 12:32pm On May 12, 2019
lexy2014:

Like I asked b4, if u can't differentiate between 2 simple words how do u want 2 guide others?
If I had 2 spend money on u, it will b 2 send u to elementary school so u can learn synonyms. I will gladly sponsor u even if I have to take loan or hustle scholarship 4u so that simple words like "closed" and "underutilized" don't leave u perplexed.
Bro lexy,where have you been.
Missed your comments.
Welcome back sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by lexy2014: 12:34pm On May 12, 2019
domino4211:

Bro lexy,where have you been.
Missed your comments.
Welcome back sir.

Baba how u de? Very sorry. I just had to take a break from d toxic environment. As u can c what I came back 2 meet
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by Blue3k(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2019
lexy2014:

Lol boy im not your baby sitter pay up if you want answers. You came asking me questions like a 5 year old. I patiently answered you since you clearly needed help. You talking big till its time to pay yet you came asking for help? What a weird guy you are.
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by lexy2014: 2:34pm On May 12, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol boy im not your baby sitter pay up if you want answers. You came asking me questions like a 5 year old. I patiently answered you since you clearly needed help. You talking big till its time to pay yet you came asking for help? What a weird guy you are.

What help did u render? Sharing links that u didn't even no how to decipher d info in d links? U carried a responsibility much more bigger than u cos if u couldn't differentiate between 2 simple words. how will u then no what d info in d link u provided entailed? A person that doesn't understand addition & subtraction wants to claim he knows quadratic equation. Bros, e no work now.

So when u ready let me no so I can start looking 4d elementary school to enroll u
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by Blue3k(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2019
lexy2014:

What help did u render? Sharing links that u didn't even no how to decipher d info in d links? U carried a responsibility much more bigger than u cos if u couldn't differentiate between 2 simple words. how will u then no what d info in d link u provided entailed? A person that doesn't understand addition & subtraction wants to claim he knows quadratic equation. Bros, e no work now.

So when u ready let me no so I can start looking 4d elementary school to enroll u

Lol are u 5 do I need to decipher information for you? Then you claim u dont need guidance. Lol your ready to spend cash but yiu ran away when i offered PayPal or cashapp. If you really need questions answered just be ready to pay.
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by Jgovt(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2019
The Fed government should have focused on the New port (NPA) in Warri, dredge the Sea and make it fully functional and also look into the Maritime University GEJ started that's EPZ Cox there's a Port there too and stop the idea of a new port.. The ones we've are underutilized and needs revitalization not new ones.. My own opinion and open to corrections and not insults
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by lexy2014: 2:51pm On May 12, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol are u 5 do I need to decipher information for you? Then you claim u dont need guidance. Lol your ready to spend cash but yiu ran away when i offered PayPal or cashapp. If you really need questions answered just be ready to pay.

U don't need to decipher it 4 me. U need to decipher it 4 urself cos u didn't even no what u sent. That's y I said d problem is u don't have d elementary training. U need to start from d beginning. It was d same way u arguing that "closed" & "underutilized" mean d same thing. How could someone put up such a stern argument 4 something a school child would discern from a mile away? When I saw ur links, I wasn't surprised cos u had already displayed deficiencies. So if money is ur problem say so this one that u are using style to beg 4 payment. Cos despite my pleas u haven't been able to show me how all ur knowledge has improved ur life or lifted u. Ur request 4 payment clearly shows were u are right now. Like I said, let's fix d foundation. Its faulty. Let's c how we can get u to elementary school to learn synonyms
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by Blue3k(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2019
lexy2014:

U don't need to decipher it 4 me. U need to decipher it 4 urself cos u didn't even no what u sent. That's y I said d problem is u don't have d elementary training. U need to start from d beginning. It was d same way u arguing that "closed" & "underutilized" mean d same thing. How could someone put up such a stern argument 4 something a school child would discern from a mile away? When I saw ur links, I wasn't surprised cos u had already displayed deficiencies. So if money is ur problem say so this one that u are using style to beg 4 payment. Cos despite my pleas u haven't been able to show me how all ur knowledge has improved ur life or lifted u. Ur request 4 payment clearly shows were u are right now. Like I said, let's fix d foundation. Its faulty. Let's c how we can get u to elementary school to learn synonyms

Lol this one crying on Sunday. If you pay I'll give you the answer. Yet I still answered you elementary school questions. Ignorance is something else. You run your mouth till its time to pay. Why should I answer your questions for free when I already directed you to Google and npa website.
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by lexy2014: 3:37pm On May 12, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol this one crying on Sunday. If you pay I'll give you the answer. Yet I still answered you elementary school questions. Ignorance is something else. You run your mouth till its time to pay. Why should I answer your questions for free when I already directed you to Google and npa website.

Ok. Its my money u now want to use to buy boxers? I can give u that 4 free since money is ur problem. D elementary question was ur inability to differentiate between "closed" and "underutilized". It had to take an ignorant guy to painstakingly bring ur attention 2 ur misplaced argument. My ignorance supersedes ur knowledge so there will b no need paying 4 what my ignorance supersedes. D best I can do 4u is to sponsor ur elementary education even if I have to take a loan or hustle scholarship 4u.
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by Blue3k(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2019
lexy2014:

Ok. Its my money u now want to use to buy boxers? I can give u that 4 free since money is ur problem. D elementary question was ur inability to differentiate between "closed" and "underutilized". It had to take an ignorant guy to painstakingly bring ur attention 2 ur misplaced argument. My ignorance supersedes ur knowledge so there will b no need paying 4 what my ignorance supersedes. D best I can do 4u is to sponsor ur elementary education even if I have to take a loan or hustle scholarship 4u.

Lol ok guy Live your ignorant life your parents taught your well. If your ignorance superceded knowledge you would ask me questions. You're not even trying make sense anymore. Lol you talk money till its time to pay like every internet clown. Anyway this getting boring now.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by lexy2014: 4:02pm On May 12, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol ok guy Live your ignorant life your parents taught your well. If your ignorance superceded knowledge you would ask me questions. You're not even trying make sense anymore. Lol you talk money till its time to pay like every internet clown. Anyway this getting boring now.

Its getting boring? Is that so? I didn't no. If my ignorance could point out 2u d difference between "closed" and "underutilized", that's evidence that my ignorance exceeds ur knowledge. C d way u are talking about money as if I owe u grin cheesy grin. U really really need money. If u need money just ask. Cos I can c that ur knowledge hasn't improved ur standard of living. U are now so interested in my money. I can give u some money to buy boxers if ur situation is that bad. But like I promised, I can c what I can do 4u regarding ur elementary education. Its d least I could do 4a good man
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by domino4211(m): 5:29am On May 13, 2019
lexy2014:

Baba how u de? Very sorry. I just had to take a break from d toxic environment. As u can c what I came back 2 meet
Lol..
It is well.
Re: Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport by booksrite(f): 5:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Bro lexy,where have you been.Missed your comments.Welcome back sir.

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How "My 100 Days Convenant With Nigerians" Went Viral Without Buhari's Approval / DISCOs Start New Tariff Implementation In November / Jonathan Commissions NNS ANDONI Warship: Made In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.