Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters (35636 Views)

A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me / The Ambition Of Spirits; How To Know If You Are A Minister Of Darkness / Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 12:01am On May 12, 2019
Shiity post for shiity headed people.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by naturalwaves: 12:01am On May 12, 2019
Chimaxguy:
Hello nairalanders please I seriously need your advice now.
I got 278 in my Jamb 2019 result although it is far below what I had expected to be my score but I still thank God.
My problem is I don't know if I should still continue rooting for Medicine/Pharmacy at Unizik or I should just root only for Pharmacy at Unilag because I had 1A, 2Bs & 2Cs in my Waec result last year 2018.
Please what are my chances of gaining admission at Unilag/Unizik with this my score to study either Medicine/Pharmacy this year and if you know their last year cut-off mark for these two courses please let me know.
Please help me and push this my complaint to frontpage @ Seun.
What was your first choice school on the form? and what was your first choice course??
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by RighteousI: 12:15am On May 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 12:38am On May 12, 2019
item 6 na yoruba babe issue.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by NiggasInParis: 12:42am On May 12, 2019
Pavore9:
Does this also apply to single white ladies?

Lol, now this is epic and Hilarious.... grin

Mehn!!! I just though about it again and saw that you actually do make sense... Africa and The western world are two different worlds

1 Like

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by papyskinsy: 12:43am On May 12, 2019
enemyofprogress:
nothing for you this year
This is too harsh
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by darkelf: 1:01am On May 12, 2019
deedy111:
No doubt, NINE OUT OF TEN UNMARRIED WOMEN IN NIGERIA IS STILL SINGLE BECAUSE OF ATLEAST ONE OF THE AFOREMENTIONED SPIRIT.

I NOW CONFIRM WHY THEY CALL THEM FOWL BRIAN, I OFTEN WONDER WHAT EVENING NEWSPAPER STILL STRUGGLING WITH CURRENT AFFAIRS.

MAKE HAYS WHILE THE SUN SHINES....WITH YOUR BRIAN

grin grin cheesy
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by darkelf: 1:02am On May 12, 2019
Harmony92:
What abt d men...I have a frnd 39 yrs old n e is still single...even wit his car n house.

If you like him, why don't you make a move?
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 1:12am On May 12, 2019
Jst Unizik for Med lab and Ansu Biochem.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 1:16am On May 12, 2019
Unizik Medlab
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by SmellingAnus(m): 1:17am On May 12, 2019
Radiant1020:
Quite funny...

But why does every discussion of this present generation revolve around marriage, relationships, sex, women, men, companionship It's as if it's becoming the sole of our existence...

I don't know if it's just Nigeria or a general something
you forgot to add money ... You know Money makes the world go round grin
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by deltateam: 1:22am On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:
Good evening ladies and gentle men,I'm
Simon,i need your advice,i just checked my
utme result and i scored 182 and i want to
study computer science,i chose funaab as
my first choice and Delsu as 2nd choice,
Ilaroply as 3rd choice,am not happy with the
scored,am sad,please is there stil hope,i
need your advice on what to do?

Go to funaab and find out their cutoff. Take post utme if possible in all 3 schools and wait for result.

If your parents have relatives in such schools. They might be of help. I hope you have passion for your course because when the chips are down. It's what will sustain you.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Gkemz: 1:50am On May 12, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the major spirit that delays marriage of single women especially of Christian domination are as follows :"

1..... Most Christian women are too submissive to their pastors than their spouses.

2..... Most Christian women are not marriage worthy because feminism is an abominable thought promoted by Christian women unlike their Islamic counterparts who are always loyal to men while acknowledging the leadership role of men.

3...... Most Christian women are dressed in seductive outfits unlike their Muslim counterparts who are covered up in veils and sanctity.

4..... Most Christian women are likely to cheat on their spouses than their Muslim counterparts.

I hope with these few points of mine, i have been able to convince you and not confuse you that majority of sane men will never marry such women described in the 4 points above sad

Yoruba muslim sighted...

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by awoluyi(m): 2:30am On May 12, 2019
It appears spirits have taken over every area of Nigeria existence? Wetin we do dem? Can the Author of this post help me list out some types of spirits responsible for unemployment or underemployment of Nigeria youths, youths' laziness and their "living when they are supposed to be growing?"

1 Like

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by OyinO: 2:38am On May 12, 2019
Complete nonsense. How do you refer to attitudinal attributes as spirits?
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Toks2008(m): 2:41am On May 12, 2019
Amanee:

Culled from https://mbasic./375424299645374?view=permalink&id=626562711198197&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6689797415851033743%3Amf_story_key.5758296229329461282%3Agroup_id.375424299645374%3Atop_level_post_id.626562711198197%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100006224527980%3Asrc.22%3Astory_location.5%3Aview_time.1557587517&__tn__=%2As-R

You make sense die.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Gerrard59(m): 3:26am On May 12, 2019
naturalwaves:

Computer science is for highly cerebral people. With that horrendous score of yours, you will cry almost everyday if you get in. You will regret the day you wrote "computer science" in your Utme form. People will be calling you "campus guy" when you go home for holidays but your carry overs in school can be a 4 by 4 matrix.
The point I am trying to make is this; go back to the drawing board, get all needed resources, study hard and prepare for next UTME. If you really want to study computer science, you need to be academically sound and prepared.
Funnily enough, I went to that schoOl and studied computer science but it was not called Funaab that time.
Good luck!

Mistake: Correlating UTME score to eventual performance in school.

The BGS in my department made similar score as the quoted dude. Myself nko? I didn't even make the best of scores yet I finished in the top 5%, so it doesn't work that way. Some folks even managed to scale through WASSCE but made excellent grades in their UG programme. Yes, I understand it's expected for someone who has a high UTME score to do well in an undergraduate program, but it does not always work that way.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Gerrard59(m): 3:29am On May 12, 2019
Radiant1020:
Quite funny...

But why does every discussion of this present generation revolve around marriage, relationships, sex, women, men, companionship It's as if it's becoming the sole of our existence...

I don't know if it's just Nigeria or a general something

Not everyone in the present generation but some bunch of deluded, frustrated and unexposed folks who instead of bettering their lives wallow in unprofitable discussions which don't add anything to the economy.

Trust me when I write that folks who create threads like this and many others are mentally and psychologically frustrated.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by dangotesmummy: 3:59am On May 12, 2019
GOFRONT:
Reason why we see evening Newspapers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by dangotesmummy: 4:00am On May 12, 2019
GOFRONT:
Reason why we see evening Newspapers everywhere
msheww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by BabaIbo: 4:09am On May 12, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the major spirit that delays marriage of single women especially of Christian domination are as follows :"

1..... Most Christian women are too submissive to their pastors than their spouses.

2..... Most Christian women are not marriage worthy because feminism is an abominable thought promoted by Christian women unlike their Islamic counterparts who are always loyal to men while acknowledging the leadership role of men.

3...... Most Christian women are dressed in seductive outfits unlike their Muslim counterparts who are covered up in veils and sanctity.

4..... Most Christian women are likely to cheat on their spouses than their Muslim counterparts.

I hope with these few points of mine, i have been able to convince you and not confuse you that majority of sane men will never marry such women described in the 4 points above sad

Go and sell your GoTV and stop this analysis, it's filled with lies

1 Like

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by BabaIbo: 4:11am On May 12, 2019
Gkemz:

Yoruba muslim sighted...

No mind that one, they are the ones with the highest number of single mothers, he dey dia dey type false information

1 Like

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by enemyofprogress: 4:25am On May 12, 2019
papyskinsy:

This is too harsh
truth hurts
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by BabaIbo: 4:27am On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:

Don't let anybody discourage you, make sure you try and confirm from the schools before deciding to write another jamb...

I have seen people starting with high jamb scores but end with low cgpa and people starting with minimum required jamb mark ending up leading their set (best overall students ), with God and adequate smarth work everything is possible
it's not about the mark you start with but it's about what you end with, be it mark and enough knowledge that will propel you to excel in life.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Holluwasehun: 5:40am On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:

My brother you have hope, though the average number of student that score above 200 - 250 may determine the JAMB cut off mark for this year. Just hope that your proposed schools bring down their cut off lower than your score. Nevertheless, with God all things are possible.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by armadeo(m): 5:56am On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:

If your score cant get you in work harder next time. Use this as an opportunity to make a fresh start and propel yourself to greatness.

However if you're looking for upgrade then OYO. They will eat your money and nothing you can do.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by jolyment: 6:00am On May 12, 2019
[quote author=GoTV post=78313603] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the major spirit that delays marriage of single women especially of Christian domination are as follows :"

I hope with these few points of mine, i have been able to convince you and not confuse you that majority of sane men will never marry such women described in the 4 points above sad[/quote

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 6:15am On May 12, 2019
What of Isi-ewu, nkwobi, fried chicken/turkey demon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.