Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics (10866 Views)

6 Ways To Avoid Being Ripped Off By Nigerian Mechanics / Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

2 weeks and you cannot be living the vision with your current job.
Its unfortunate that you cannot even seek the face of the Lord in your current situation.
Its only 2weeks now remaining before your gay partner inherits your stolen phone.
RIP in advance

Student ooooooo!!!! Small boy... Even the stuff you type clearly depicts your age. You must be 24 or 24. menn. I am wasting my time, I need someone more verse to come to your aid..

For all your education in Germany, you are not even innovative. Two weeks there, one month here, Gay there. Mumu oooo... Talk wetin make sense abeg.. Unrealistic stuff doesn't get to me.. If you want curses, go see Legalwealth cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by diportivo: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
na wa oo grin

person cowardly open new moniker to come attack men dem

unbeknownst, he touched th vipers tail while at it

that one now brought bazooka to ordinary water gun and has massacred him,plus his main moniker and all other sundry

I just dey laugh since grin grin

truth be told, if you try this guy 22 times,he will floor you

better bring back ur main moniker and fight with ur chest undecided

my view from the cockpit with my legs on the dash is VIP treatment.....while we try to separate the fight

make una fire on

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

2 weeks and you cannot be living the vision with your current job.
Its unfortunate that you cannot even seek the face of the Lord in your current situation.
Its only 2weeks now remaining before your gay partner inherits your stolen phone.
RIP in advance

Cursing your father, mother, kids born and unborn and even your ancestors. Orphan to be. slowpoke who cannot stick to the topic,

Go and ask who Bleep and Bleep is, go and ask why I was banned. You have the IQ of a child.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

bros calm down na, wetin happen?
why going savage all of a sudden?
you guys are on the same page Na.......

hahahahahahaha

I see legalwealth viewing

any blessing for the weekend for us?

You guys should cut legalwealth some slack abegi.
He might not be the wisest person out there, infact most of his recent decisions are actually quite dumb but in all, he has suffered a great loss.
I enjoyed the bashing, but i think its time to let go. I think he has learnt the hard way.
He also has ventured into the car dealing business and before long he will be contacting you guys for one thing or the other.
Its these other guys without stake that ayam not understanding.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

bros calm down na, wetin happen?
why going savage all of a sudden?
you guys are on the same page Na.......

hahahahahahaha

I see legalwealth viewing

any blessing for the weekend for us?

Dude is not having any of it at all grin grin grin
He is not here for prank at all! He went FULL THROTTLE grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
diportivo:
na wa oo grin

person cowardly open new moniker to come attack men dem

unbeknownst, he touched th vipers tail while at it

that one now brought bazooka to ordinary water gun and has massacred him,plus his main moniker and all other sundry

I just dey laugh since grin grin

truth be told, if you try this guy 22 times,he will floor you

You call yourself a Man? Do you qualify to be called one? By being on nairaland day and night? By acting as a servant to Gazuzz and anyone who has small money? What do you even do self? You keep mocking Legalwealth. Who knows? The guy may even be way more comfortable than you. Afterall, not everyone is an empty chest beater on nairaland.

Make you join the servants go sleep jor. Is it by attempting to wish anyone death that you know people who are well grounded in cyber-bullying?

Let readers be the judge. We are all tired of you guys. All Cartalk members.

better bring back ur main moniker and fight with ur chest undecided

my view from the cockpit with my legs on the dash is VIP treatment.....while we try to separate the fight

make una fire on
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

Student ooooooo!!!! Small boy... Even the stuff you type clearly depicts your age. You must be 24 or 24. menn. I am wasting my time, I need someone more verse to come to your aid..

For all your education in Germany, you are not even innovative. Two weeks there, one month here, Gay there. Mumu oooo... Talk wetin make sense abeg.. Unrealistic stuff doesn't get to me.. If you want curses, go see Legalwealth cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

FYI, i am going for my second masters degree.
Its is unfortunate that you couldn't even finish the secondary school you father borrowed money to send you.
I repeat, i was registered on Nairaland before your father mistakenly impregnated your mother.

We are not mates, you have been working with LAWMA for how many years now? without any clear stepping up vision.
Its not a bad place for starters considering the current situation of things in the country but it is appalling that you cannot see it as a stepping stone.
I repeat, 2weeks time isnt such a long time.
You are busy waiting for savage response when your mates are living live to the fullest. You are terminally ill, i'd expect more from someone who has less than a month to end, you should be sweeping church now not on Nairaland looking to start a fight. God might have pity on you and deliver you from those that want their property back.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

Cursing your father, mother, kids born and unborn and even your ancestors. Orphan to be. slowpoke who cannot stick to the topic,

Go and ask who Bleep and Bleep is, go and ask why I was banned. You have the IQ of a child.

What topic? The topic you woke up on the first day of your 2-days unpaid leave and decided to impose on an already thrashed-out thread?
Gay Pig.
Your mates are currently going to Healing Schools and looking for redemption you are here trying to start a war that was almost ended.
Useless Cretin.
RIP in ADVANCE once again.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

FYI, i am going for my second masters degree.
Its is unfortunate that you couldn't even finish the secondary school you father borrowed money to send you.
I repeat, i was registered on Nairaland before your father mistakenly impregnated your mother.

We are not mates, you have been working with LAWMA for how many years now? without any clear stepping up vision.
Its not a bad place for starters considering the current situation of things in the country but it is appalling that you cannot see it as a stepping stone.
I repeat, 2weeks time isnt such a long time.
You are busy waiting for savage response when your mates are living live to the fullest. You are terminally ill, i'd expect more from someone who has less than a month to end, you should be sweeping church now not on Nairaland looking to start a fight. God might have pity on you and deliver you from those that want their property back.

Mugu, What have you achieved to change the world? Second masters degree my foot. How do we know that? What proof have you got? You think you can just come and spew imaginary achievements on Nairaland. Guy no level jor. For all I know, you could even be replying from Ajengule or Ikorodu.

Germany my Foot!! Second masters degree my yansh. I get your time today. Seems nobody has ever had your time here. 2 weeks for you to be deported to Nigeria to come meet your half rotten father and mad/roaming Mother.

Motherfucker.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by diportivo: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
You call yourself a Man? Do you qualify to be called one? By being on nairaland day and night? By acting as a servant to Gazuzz and anyone who has small money? What do you even do self? You keep mocking Legalwealth. Who knows? The guy may even be way more comfortable than you. Afterall, not everyone is an empty chest beater on nairaland.

Make you join the servants go sleep jor. Is it by attempting to wish anyone death that you know people who are well grounded in cyber-bullying?

Let readers be the judge. We are all tired of you guys. All Cartalk members.

mouthpiece of cartalk pipu...I greet you

why u are putting ur words in mine,while quoting others,I do not know

legalwealth mocks himself...if u cannot see that,its probably cos of the riot happening around u grin

my slavery shldnt bother u...I'm not sweating with ur body...I do not know why u r hell bent on using ibuprofen ontop of my own wahala

it's my wish that legalwealth shld be more comfortable dan me sef...his race isnt mine,mine isn't his.i am in no competition with him, and what he seems as comfort iant what I will deem as one

if u want to know what I do,u will need to come slave with me for gazzuzz and all those that have money as u av alleged

the empty chest beater line tho....u fvcked that up oh.cos theres only one person that claims hes prince of Persia here and that's the person u are rooting for......the irony bro grin

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
omooba say something naw, how can people pledged to ur cause be fighting themselves?
there is war in ur camp oh......

grin
grin
grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

What topic? The topic you woke up on the first day of your 2-days unpaid leave and decided to impose on an already thrashed-out thread?
Gay Pig.
Your mates are currently going to Healing Schools and looking for redemption you are here trying to start a war that was almost ended.
Useless Cretin.

Living life to the fullest because you are in Germany? Inferiority complex kill you there. All the accomplishments wey u dey pursue, some people are sitting on it here in Nigeria.

Paupers always brag. Assumption ke you dere. You think everyone online is intimidated by childish talk. That germany you are happy to be occupying, people visit it and spend 7 days before coming back home.

Take your inferiority complex far from here, I nor send your germany. Who you epp?? That is if you even dey there self.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

Mugu, What have you achieved to change the world? Second masters degree my foot. How do we know that? What proof have you got? You think you can just come and spew imaginary achievements on Nairaland. Guy no level jor. For all I know, you could even be replying from Ajengule or Ikorodu.

Germany my Foot!! Second masters degree my yansh. I get your time today. Seems nobody has ever had your time here. 2 weeks for you to be deported to Nigeria to come meet your half rotten father and mad/roaming Mother.

Motherfucker.

2 weeks now and we can all celebrate the friendship between legalwealth and gazuzz. While we mourn you.
2 weeks is not so far anymore.
I do not need to show you anything because you couldn't authenticate it if a gun was placed on your head.
You suddenly have time for a Kid right?
undecided undecided
2 weeks oga, 2 weeks.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
diportivo:

mouthpiece of cartalk pipu...I greet you

why u are putting ur words in mine,while quoting others,I do not know

legalwealth mocks himself...if u cannot see that,its probably cos of the riot happening around u grin

my slavery shldnt bother u...I'm not sweating with ur body...I do not know why u r hell bent on using ibuprofen ontop of my own wahala

it's my wish that legalwealth shld be more comfortable dan me sef...his race isnt mine,mine isn't his.i am in no competition with him, and what he seems as comfort iant what I will deem as one

if u want to know what I do,u will need to come slave with me for gazzuzz and all those that have money as u av alleged

the empty chest beater line tho....u fvcked that up oh.cos theres only one person that claims hes prince of Persia here and that's the person u are rooting for......the irony bro grin

I am not rooting for Legalwealth. Never cos he sure has his flaws and doesn't know when to stop. He is also needlessly proud. My point is that with too many monikers having a free for all every time there is a new thread, all relevant information is lost and this is hurting my beloved cartalk.

That is my point.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by diportivo: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

2 weeks now and we can all celebrate the friendship between legalwealth and gazuzz. While we mourn you.
I do not need to show you anything because you couldn't authenticate it if a gun was placed on your head.
undecided undecided
2 weeks oga, 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

Living life to the fullest because you are in Germany? Inferiority complex kill you there. All the accomplishments wey u dey pursue, some people are sitting on it here in Nigeria.

Paupers always brag. Assumption ke you dere. You think everyone online is intimidated by childish talk. That germany you are happy to be occupying, people visit it and spend 7 days before coming back home.

Take your inferiority complex far from here, I nor send your germany. Who you epp?? That is if you even dey there self.

You have wasted 30 good minutes of your remaining 20160 minutes.
It is up to you, keep wasting it! i hope you have a bucket list?
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

undecided undecided
2 weeks oga, 2 weeks.

We ll mourn you too cos u may have been shot in Germany by a homeless beggar. Your useless parents who trained their kids to be this uncult and unrully need to bury their heads in shame.. Oh I forgot, they are DEAD. Let me rephrase.. they need to bury their heads along with their bodies in the shallow grave you were able to afford to dig for them..

I hope they see this message in Hell.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

YES, I am having fun cool cool
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by diportivo: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

I am not rooting for Legalwealth. Never cos he sure has his flaws and doesn't know when to stop. He is also needlessly proud. My point is that with too many monikers having a free for all every time there is a new thread, all relevant information is lost and this is hurting my beloved cartalk.

That is my point.

this thread was opened exactly 4 months ago undecided

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

That is my point.

Then why did you start with insults?
Like a deranged slave with needles in his cornea?
If you had passed across you point this way, probably you would have earned extra 2 years.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

Gay Pig.
Useless Cretin.
Do u stil have to go full THROTTLE on him ?

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

You have wasted 30 good minutes of your remaining 20160 minutes.
It is up to you, keep wasting it! i hope you have a bucket list?
'

You who has a bucket list, where has it gotten you. Beggar in Germany claiming to be doing second masters. Any pauper can come and brag online..

Get out of here jare, stop claiming what you are not. If it worked for other people before, it wont work for me.. Cheat beater.

PS. Online Achiever. While people can count what they have done in real life, you had to direct me to romance section to try to find out what you have achieved on Nairaland.

FOOOOOOL, small pikin..

Go and ask in Romance section who I am... BIG FOOL.. You wont even get to 2 weeks. YOu ll be dead in 2 dayss.

Yes, 2 days.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

We ll mourn you too cos u may have been shot in Germany by a homeless beggar. Your useless parents who trained their kids to be this uncult and unrully need to bury their heads in shame.. Oh I forgot, they are DEAD. Let me rephrase.. they need to bury their heads along with their bodies in the shallow grave you were able to afford to dig for them..

I hope they see this message in Hell.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

YES, I am having fun cool cool

2 weeks. You will be at the crossroads of life and end miserably with Poop in your pants.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
diportivo:

this thread was opened exactly 4 months ago undecided

Dont mind the enslaved filth, he just woke up and decided to revive a thread.
What exactly was his aim? For the fight to continue.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

Then why did you start with insults?
Like a deranged slave with needles in his cornea?
If you had passed across you point this way, probably you would have earned extra 2 years.

You who did not start with insults, was it directed at you? The BCDs or whatever they are called only understand insults. Numerous people have appealed to them for calm but no way.. You were too busy begging in Germany(Ajengule) to notice.

You will be DEAD in 2 days.

Just two days. 48 hours to go
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

Dont mind the enslaved filth, he just woke up and decided to revive a thread.
What exactly was his aim? For the fight to continue.

You who is a slave in Germany or whever you lie you claim to be.. You are scum. You have proven it numerously on nairaland. Second masters degree holder with no achievement. Paper Degrees wey una dey get for this country.

You are scum, wanna be. The people you are defending will not stand up for you in anyway.

You ll be dead in 2 days.. 2 DAYS!!
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:
'

You who has a bucket list, where has it gotten you. Beggar in Germany claiming to be doing second masters. Any pauper can come and brag online..

Get out of here jare, stop claiming what you are not. If it worked for other people before, it wont work for me.. Cheat beater.

Go and ask in Romance section who I am... BIG FOOL.. You wont even get to 2 weeks. YOu ll be dead in 2 dayss.

Yes, 2 days.

You are contradicting yourself, remember i am a student abi?
You that has a full time job according to you, what are you doing at home typing?
There is only one explanation for someone eager to sow discord and that is TERMINAL ILLNESS[i][/i]

RIP in ADVANCE.
gazuzz and his crew will drink beer and spit on your grave on that day that you will be buried as a chicken.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

You who is a slave in Germany or whever you lie you claim to be.. You are scum. You have proven it numerously on nairaland. Second masters degree holder with no achievement. Paper Degrees wey una dey get for this country.

You are scum, wanna be. The people you are defending will not stand up for you in anyway.

You ll be dead in 2 days.. 2 DAYS!!

I ran my medicals and came out in top condition. Very healthy!
So what exactly is a full time job holder doing at home, massaging his balls?
Go and sweep WINNERS CHAPEL, you might be reconsidered for existence among the living.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by thebigkendo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

Keep Quiet Jare. You dont know me. Do you think I care about why you were banned? Worse case, you type insults. Why would a total stranger hiding behind a keyboard bother me? You can say what you want to say? It would all sound like a joke to me anyway.

See this mumu. You think I care about what you write on a faceless forum?

GBAM!!!

My reply to you(Mr Total Stranger) in bold grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

You are contradicting yourself, remember i am a student abi?
You that has a full time job according to you, what are you doing at home typing?
There is only one explanation for someone eager to sow discord and that is TERMINAL ILLNESS[i][/i]

RIP in ADVANCE.
gazuzz and his crew will drink beer and spit on your grave on that day that you will be buried as a chicken.

I ll attend your burial first cos you die in 2 days.... TWO Days. I ll also drink and spit on your grave, I have way longer than you.. Two weeks man, you are wasting it online.

You nor be student before, I have gotten my study permit, see what someone is bragging about. When you pay your school fees in full, you get a study permit. Debtor. How do you know I am not typing from the office?? men you are dumb ooo

Your dad must have died from the debt..

And your mum is in a LovePeddler house been abused daily to pay the debt... Instead of you to concentrate on book, you are defending people who dont care whether you exist.

2 days boy, 2 days.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

Go and sweep WINNERS CHAPEL, you might be reconsidered for existence among the living.

Small boy, you ran your medicals. Spewing all your achievements online. Congratulations, you passed a medical in Germany..

You didnt expect to pass, did you?
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

Mugu, school wey u go 2019 wey people don graduate from 2009 for UK na him u take dey brag for social media... Ode... Mr I ran my medicals...

Everything you have achieved, men don see am pass.. Guy keep quiet
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

I ll attend your burial first cos you die in 2 days.... TWO Days. I ll also drink and spit on your grave, I have way longer than you.. Two weeks man, you are wasting it online.

You nor be student before, I have gotten my study permit, see what someone is bragging about. When you pay your school fees in full, you get a study permit. Debtor. How do you know I am not typing from the office?? men you are dumb ooo

Your dad must have died from the debt..

And your mum is in a LovePeddler house been abused daily to pay the debt... Instead of you to concentrate on book, you are defending people who dont care whether you exist.

2 days boy, 2 days.

I thought you were in charge of your emotions?
in 2 days i will probably be dining with a beautiful German COED babe, we will probably have great sex on the Third day while i entertain her with the woes of someone that has only 2 weeks to live.
In all these, i am happy that you aim was defeated. Have u seen legalwealth comment since?
He is smarter than you think he is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Became An Automobile Apprentice At 7 – Coscharis Boss / Please Advise, Drivers Licence Not Ready Since February / Toyota Camry 1999 Model CE Car Engine Hesitates When I Accelerate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.