Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics (10869 Views)

6 Ways To Avoid Being Ripped Off By Nigerian Mechanics / Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
2 DAYS!! 47hours, 46 minutes more. I go fool u tire today

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

Mugu, school wey u go 2019 wey people don graduate from 2009 for UK na him u take dey brag for social media... Ode... Mr I ran my medicals...

Everything you have achieved, men don see am pass.. Guy keep quiet
And you will end soon.
Ironic innit'?
After all said and done the great and unruly lawma gay worker ends like a chicken after all the achievements.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

I thought you were in charge of your emotions?
in 2 days i will probably be dining with a beautiful German COED babe, we will probably have great sex on the Third day while i entertain her with the woes of someone that has only 2 weeks to live.
In all these, i am happy that you aim was defeated. Have u seen legalwealth comment since?
He is smarter than you think he is.

In your mind, as long as you are behind a keyboard, guy, na boast.. No level.. People wey dey try here, we know them.

You are not one of them, go and sleep and quit trying to make me see u as a relevant person here. Until today, I never ever seen your comment before. Guy no level abeg..

German beggar
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

And you will end soon.
Ironic innit'?
After all said and done the great and unruly lawma gay worker ends like a chicken after all the achievements.

2 days man.. 2 days.... Call your momma in the LovePeddler house. She is probably been bleeped by a lawma staff right now without a condom..

Damnnnn
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:
2 DAYS!! 47hours, 46 minutes more. I go fool u tire today

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now that i have achieved my aim on this thread i can now continue with other important things.
You have the floor BRO.
So sorry for your predicament, it would be quite insensitive of me to deny you the attention you so seek knowing that you will soon end miserably, with Poop and fluids coming out of your every hole.
#DisgustingStuff#

Have the floor Bro.
Go wild, say anything, i will not hold anything (even a debt) against a dead man.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

Now that i have achieved my aim on this thread i can now continue with other important things.
You have the floor BRO.
So sorry for your predicament, it would be quite insensitive of me to deny you the attention you so seek knowing that you will soon end miserably, with Poop and fluids coming out of your every hole.
#DisgustingStuff#

Have the floor Bro.
Go wild, say anything, i will not hold anything (even a debt) against a dead man.

As long as you die first, we are good to go... Bleep you and your unknown generation. Fighting for relevance online.

Social media king, empty vessel in real life. Mr Ulcer, Mr 2 weeks.

2 days man, 2 days.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
legalo say something naw.... there is confusion in ur camp and u choose to remain quiet?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

As long as you die first, we are good to go... Bleep you and your unknown generation. Fighting for relevance online.

Social media king, empty vessel in real life. Mr Ulcer, Mr 2 weeks.

2 days man, 2 days.

Are you sure this is all you want to type?
You know you can still type more, no hard feelings.
I am truly sorry for you.

RIP in advance BRO.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

Are you sure this is all you want to type?
You know you can still type more, no hard feelings.
I am truly sorry for you.

RIP in advance BRO.

Thought you were gone. Welcome back..

You die in two days man.. I get to drink and eat on your grave first so no hard feelings.

Thought you had important stuff to do?

RIP MAN.. I ll miss u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

Thought you were gone. Welcome back..

You die in two days man.. I get to drink and eat on your grave first so no hard feelings.

RIP MAN.. I ll miss u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gone ke?
I am here for you, only that now, you have the MIC 98%
How can i leave you in your most demanding last moments?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
whew I'm glad that was over...

grin grin
chaiiiiiiiiii
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

Gone ke?
I am here for you, only that now, you have the MIC 98%
How can i leave you in your most demanding last moments?

2 days man.. Say all you want... I fear you may not get it all out before you are dead... keep writing it, I ll show it to your mother so she is aware of your last moments.

smiley smiley smiley smiley I am nice, aint I?
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

2 days man.. Say all you want... I fear you may not get it all out before you are dead... keep writing it, I ll show it to your mother so she is aware of your last moments.

smiley smiley smiley smiley I am nice, aint I?

At least in the next 2 weeks, when you wake up and feel an itch to sow discord, you will reconsider
cool

FYI in two days time, i will upload my profile pic here with my German Babe.
However, it is not meant for you as such things don't appeal to you, it is meant for others to see how good life can be instead of fighting everywhere.
I would say you should spend today in the Cinema but i'm not sure if you can afford it.
It is well brother, i will remember you in prayers. Hezekiah was fated to go same way as you but God changed it, your case can still be salvaged.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
dannybrasky:

Dude is not having any of it at all grin grin grin He is not here for prank at all! He went FULL THROTTLE grin
some people craze pass legalo aswear
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

At least in the next 2 weeks, when you wake up and feel an itch to sow discord, you will reconsider
cool

However, it is not meant for you as such things don't appeal to you, it is meant for others to see how good life can be instead of fighting everywhere.
I would say you should spend today in the Cinema but i'm not sure if you can afford it.
It is well brother, i will remember you in prayers. Hezekiah was fated to go same way as you but God changed it, your case can still be salvaged.

Jeez, you are really slow. So you see a german babe as an acheivement and something to brag about. Menn, you don finally expose your stupidty. Your mates fly in White chicks to come have fun in Nigeria and travel back and you are here bragging about dating an old white woman who is probably senior to your mother.

Again, Man..... U ARE SLOW!! NO WONDER undecided
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

But think about it; how can someone wake up in the morning and the first item in his To-Do is to Create a New Moniker, second item; Sow Discord!
Who thinks like that?
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by dannybrasky(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

So tee legalo saw it,and crawled back into his hole grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:

Jeez, you are really slow. So you see a german babe as an acheivement and something to brag about. Menn, you don finally expose your stupidty. Your mates fly in White chicks to come have fun in Nigeria and travel back and you are here bragging about dating an old white woman who is probably senior to your mother.

Again, Man..... U ARE SLOW!! NO WONDER undecided

Go on, vent it all out.
Don't take any of it to the grave.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

cool

While you find a cinema to visit, some of us have it at home. It is clear you are broke, poor, a nobody seeking relevance.

Every single post shows that you are suffering wherever you are. See someone who feels privileged to be dating a white woman.. MUGUU
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

Go on, vent it all out.
Don't take any of it to the grave.

You go in 2 days, we are not afraid of dying but you go first bro. U ll die and leave that your white babe and gazuzz will use oyel money to invite her to Nigeria and Bleep her properly.

ODE

RIP BRO. May your soul and that of your father rest in peace.
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

But think about it; how can someone wake up in the morning and the first item in his To-Do is to Create a New Moniker, second item; Sow Discord!
Who thinks like that?

bros, leave the guy alone....
na our guy be that.....
he is the in-house jester......

no need throwing shades with him, it's obvious he is already worked up..... you really got to him and hit a nerve.....

no need BRO, it is how we roll here
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

na our guy be that.....

no need throwing shades with him, it's obvious he is already worked up..... you really got to him and hit a nerve.....

I totally understand, PEACE.
grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
abeg oh....
nobody will die an untimely death IJN....
and that includes u werey..... abeg

legalwealth, I am totally surprised that u refused to diffuse the confusion in your own camp....

shame on u!
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

na our guy be that.....

'

How can I be worked up when I am replying calmly? You just want him to go lick his wounds in peace..

I got to him, badly at that. All the boast ended badly.. You didnt think I would have your time. Keyboard warrior.

Nothing do me oga.. I fit dey here till tomorrow, shey na lawma I dey work. Mumu people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by truthbetold22: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

na our guy be that.....

See brother wey mumu.. Wey dey use white woman brag online to someone you dont know.. Mr Scholar... Nobody and I repeat, Nobody on Nairaland can get to me.. Na me go tell una life history.

You think I am legalwealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:
'

How can I be worked up when I am replying calmly? You just want him to go lick his wounds in peace..

I got to him, badly at that. All the boast ended badly.. You didnt think I would have your time. Keyboard warrior.

Nothing do me oga.. I fit dey here till tomorrow, shey na lawma I dey work. Mumu people

baba i don talk peace, u still wan fight.

haba
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthbetold22:
'

u know u are my main nigga

many people do not understand u... but I so
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
oya oh remedied abi na wetin and truthful ness....
this thread is not about both of u

If anyone want to take the spotlight it should be legalwealth..... not any of u
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by remediedscholar: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
oya oh remedied abi na wetin and truthful ness....
this thread is not about both of u

If anyone want to take the spotlight it should be legalwealth..... not any of u

Don't make this about me please, i know how your guys will cramp me if i make any comment regarding you.
i have ended it. Also i think its high time you let legalwealth be, also legalwealth should be able to let bygones be bygones
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
remediedscholar:

Don't make this about me please, i know how your guys will cramp me if i make any comment regarding you.
i have ended it. Also i think its high time you let legalwealth be, also legalwealth should be able to let bygones be bygones

oga respect your German self oh, no just think am oh.....
me, I don't fight clean and I really really can do this for a very very long time........

legalwealth is our friend and we will treat him anyway we deem fit.....
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by diportivo: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

u know u are my main nigga

many people do not understand u... but I so

the two of una dey craze grin

when my guy hear 2 weeks he pipe down straight

fear fear lecturer grin
Re: Beware Of Fradulent Mechanics by thebigkendo(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
Diportivo aka Time Keeper....Break time is over, Oya come ring bell make dem continue grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Became An Automobile Apprentice At 7 – Coscharis Boss / Please Advise, Drivers Licence Not Ready Since February / Toyota Camry 1999 Model CE Car Engine Hesitates When I Accelerate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.