Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee (19743 Views)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' / Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by kaen1317: 6:31am On May 12, 2019
They may be wishing you death but davido and Wizkid have already killed you.
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Lordknowz: 6:32am On May 12, 2019
Craigslists:
No dey put mouth for weytin no concern you Eldee. If to sing don tire you just rest and stop using this yahoo saga to trend.

No be yahoo boys be Nigeria problems.
Yahoo is just a means to an end. Hunger dey everywhere and the social inequalities in Nigeria is too wide. You guys should get your priorities straight.

Deal with the disease (corrupt leaders) and not the symptoms (yahoo yahoo).

Una think say if boys stop to dey press una go fit sleep with una eyes closed again. I laugh because Na everyday boys go come dey knock una gate o.

Only amnesty for yahoo boys with an assurance of good jobs can end yahoo yahoo.
If not, una go wake up one day hear say boys don sell naija for Craiglist.

Lol
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Oddsman(m): 6:32am On May 12, 2019
Fraud is becoming an approved profession in Nigeria. Went home then and see how my aunts were extolling one of their sons that's into scam because he bought cars for his parents.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Hoodbilonia: 6:32am On May 12, 2019
So many broke dudes getting jailed for peanuts,they aint cashing out.
Zlatan,marley. The storyz been flashing out
Haters like eldee. As a big boy.
For whr pls. Loalao spending gbp ati dollar.amah big boy..hey... ama big boy... old trash song
If dem drop beats for u .
U stl cant rap
U cant trap
Still stuck in the 20's

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Auxtin85(m): 6:34am On May 12, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Stop using our leaders as an excuse,what about countries like Sudan and Somalia,how come their citizens are not doing yahoo yahoo?

No boss, yahoo is a crime no doubt, our leaders have committed greater crime against you and I than the so called yahoo boys. So let’s start from the top

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Elnino4ladies: 6:34am On May 12, 2019
Craigslists:
No dey put mouth for weytin no concern you Eldee. If to sing don tire you just rest and stop using this yahoo saga to trend.

Yahoo is just a means to an end. Hunger dey everywhere and the social inequalities in Nigeria is too wide. You guys should get your priorities straight.

Una think say if boys stop to dey press una go fit sleep with una eyes closed again. I laugh because Na everyday boys go come dey knock una gate o.

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by TONYE001(m): 6:38am On May 12, 2019
Craigslists:

This is the problem of Nigeria. No one wants to take responsibility. The ruling class blames the poor, the poor blames the ruling class. We all are forgetting that Naija is made up of both the ruling class and the poor. Until we accept this truth, sorry, we ain't going anywhere as a nation.

The internet fraudsters are spoiling the name of our country. They are making it tough for genuine countrymen abroad. We must collectively fight them.

Eldee is on point for speaking against them. After all, Falz had the same treatment when he spoke against them. How irritating it is that someone at his prime, with functioning limbs, would decide to be a fraudster!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by TheSTreetman: 6:43am On May 12, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Stop using our leaders as an excuse,what about countries like Sudan and Somalia,how come their citizens are not doing yahoo yahoo?

LOL. Somalia and Sudan are small countries that the population of Nigeria always overshadowed anything happening in Africa. Same way cyber crime crime in Asia is mostly Indians. Nevertheless, Have you ever seen illetrate doing cyber crime, that's why the cyber crime is mostly committed by the southerners.
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by malele(m): 6:43am On May 12, 2019
EnglishUsa:
As circulated

S.C.A.M

Please Take Note!!!

This scam was actually very cleverly worked out that you will not suspect anything is wrong:
The following is the account of the incident:

《Wednesday a week ago, I had a phone call from someone saying that he was from a company called: "Express Couriers," He asked if I was going to be home because there was a package for me that required a signature .
The caller said that the delivery would arrive at my home in roughly an hour. Sure enough, about an hour later, a uniformed delivery man turned up with a parcel and a bottle of wine. I was very surprised since there was no special occasion, and I certainly didn't expect anything like it. Intrigued, I inquired as to who the sender was. The courier replied, "I don't know, I'm only delivering the package." Apparently, he said "the sender would want to give you a surprise and a card would be sent separately afterward"

It happened that my birthday was on the way also, so we thought it could be from a distant friend. There was also a consignment note with the gift.
He then went on to explain that because the gift contained alcohol, there was a N1000 "delivery/ verification charge," providing proof that he had actually delivered the package to an adult (of legal drinking age), and not just left it on the doorstep where it could be stolen or taken by anyone, especially a minor.

I called my husband who said the price of the wine is in the region of N10,000. This sounded logical and I offered to pay him cash. But he said that the delivery company required payment to be by credit, ATM or debit card only, so that everything is properly accounted for.
He added they also don't carry cash to avoid loss or likely targets for robbery.
My husband, pulled out his ATM CARD and gave him to swipe the card on a small mobile card machine with a small screen and keypad and asked to key in the verification code.
Frankly at this point we never suspect anything abnormal and a receipt was printed out and given to us, he then wished us good day and went off as normal,
To our horrible surprise, between Friday and the following Monday, N450,000 had been withdrawn from our account at various ATM machines!

Apparently the "mobile ATM card machine," which the delivery man carried had all the info necessary to create a "dummy" card with all our card details, of course with the verification code.

Upon finding out about the illegal transactions on our card, we immediately notified the bank to stop payment, but it was already too late.
We went to make a Police report. But at the station, we found out that quite a number of households had been similarly hit.
WARNING: Be wary of accepting any "surprise gift or package," which you neither expected nor personally ordered, especially if it involves any kind of payment as a condition of receiving the gift or package. Also never accept anything if you do not personally know or there is no proper identification of who the sender is.
Above all, the only time you should give out any personal credit card information is when you yourself initiated the purchase or transaction

Pls SHARE among your friends!

Not possible
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Deathisfree: 6:44am On May 12, 2019
Benekruku:
How people plan to have a family and train kids with dividends of fraud I dont understand

The pain, anguish, agony and death of those you refer to as "MAGA" will only lead them to greater height of the worst calamities

You cant plant corn and reap yam! Its impossible!

Bros our politicians(tinubu,buhari,Amaechi,obasanjo & co ) Abeg waiting them reap ?
My brother ,the truth is that you either be a prey or a predator.the choice is yours

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Studyinchina200(m): 6:47am On May 12, 2019
It’s hard being a Nigerian outside the country,most people won’t understand until they travel with that green passport,even other Africans don’t like dealing with us due to yahoo yahoo misconception.
TheSTreetman:

LOL. Somalia and Sudan are small countries that the population of Nigeria always overshadowed anything happening in Africa. Same way cyber crime crime in Asia is mostly Indians. Nevertheless, Have you ever seen illetrate doing cyber crime, that's why the cyber crime is mostly committed by the southerners.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by martineverest(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2019
Nigerians are more fraudulent than their government......that's the biggest reason Nigeria can never develope.fraudulent people beget fraudulent government

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by texazzpete(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2019
sunnyphem:
na u wan kill ursef.... u have says to ur opinion.. aiwibe ka Ku sibe!

Why would someone now come and buy data from you that openly supports fraud?

Na really you wey wan kill yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Deathisfree: 6:48am On May 12, 2019
TONYE001:

This is the problem of Nigeria. No one wants to take responsibility. The ruling class blames the poor, the poor blames the ruling class. We all are forgetting that Naija is made up of both the ruling class and the poor. Until we accept this truth, sorry, we ain't going anywhere as a nation.

The internet fraudsters are spoiling the name of our country. They are making it tough for genuine countrymen abroad. We must collectively fight them.

Eldee is on point for speaking against them. After all, Falz had the same treatment when he spoke against them. How irritating it is that someone in his prime, with functioning limbs, would decide to be a fraudster!

My brother naija don spoil tay tay. No be yahoo damage am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Deathisfree: 6:50am On May 12, 2019
malele:

Not possible

You get time to read this bro
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by texazzpete(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2019
Craigslists:

Yes, lack of jobs, hunger and 'social inequality' is why people defraud vulnerable people and go to clubs to spend millions popping champagne.

See your mouth like 'good job'. If you were earning a living (legally) as a teacher, would you be popping champagne every night ?

Maybe one day armed robbers or kidnappers will show up at your house and give the same bullshit excuses you people give to justify 419.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by chukxie(m): 6:58am On May 12, 2019
As for me and my house, we shall NEVER partake in Yahoo Yahoo, nor eat from its proceeds because God's never failed to bless our legitimate hustle.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Nobody: 7:03am On May 12, 2019
texazzpete:

Yes, lack of jobs, hunger and 'social inequality' is why people defraud vulnerable people and go to clubs to spend millions popping champagne.

See your mouth like 'good job'. If you were earning a living (legally) as a teacher, would you be popping champagne every night ?

Maybe one day armed robbers or kidnappers will show up at your house and give the same bullshit excuses you people give to justify 419.

No mind the god forsaken thieves justifying nonsense. What kind of job can you provide for a yahoo boy that sits on a laptop and make millions through fraud. Will such a boy be satisfied with a 300k job at least? They spend thousands of naira in one night popping caskets of drinks in club. Buying benz and other nonsense. What kind of job will you offer someone with such lifestyle? How many yahoo boys are even qualified for a job to start with? Skill they no gree learn, they go to university to improve their scamming prowess. Yet they blame government for lack of jobs. Those boys should be killed by the government. No excuses

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by stanley000: 7:04am On May 12, 2019
Useless people, living room problem and facing shadows. Since they can't attack politicians they now face the yahooboys and pastors. Nigeria if doomed. Better mind the way you snitch before you get killed and eaten
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Forreellinc: 7:05am On May 12, 2019
grin lol who sabi this one?
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2019
joshchisimdi:
Eldee who reacted to some DMs he got after spoke against fraud, has revealed that some Nigerians have been wishing him death since he went public. Recall that the veteran singer who reacted to the recent arrest of “Issa Goal” crooner, Naira Marley, and his colleague Zlatan Ibile by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC),  slammed those who see ‘Yahoo’ as a form of reparation for slavery. Eldee said that he was shocked at the percentage of Nigerians who try to justify the socio-economic malaise.

However in an Insta-story post which served as a reaction to the DMs he got after he spoke against fraud, Eldee revealed that some Nigerians have been wishing him death. He concluded by stating that 'Nigeria is surely in deep trouble'.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/12/nigerians-have-been-wishing-me-death-since-i-spoke-against-fraud-eldee/

u ask us before u post Abegiiiii carry ur cross or wish dem death back... Abi u nor get vocabulary to transmit ur own death wishes?? Don't be a kitten Mr man..
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Nobody: 7:05am On May 12, 2019
Esseite:
Why does the opposite of good always have massive support even when its glaring...

Back then, we went to war's just because someone called us by our "fathers name"..... these days, the fathers are actual fraudsters.

where the govt have failed,failed again & continue to fail that should be the least of our worries
Ask yourselves nigeria is a shithole is it becos of yahoo boiz or politicians, what did trump av in mind
Even if all yahoo boiz are successfully jailed & hanged with our politicians looting & going scotfree what shall it profit us.
The youths are supposed to be the thriving force of these nation,but with the outrageous unemployment %, zero intervention policies on SMEs, how do they xpect people to survive ..In countries where govt do the right things majority of the citizens see no need for crime....its not only efcc that needs to function our should also function people are suffering badly just to feed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by trapQ: 7:06am On May 12, 2019
At least you didn't start with " I am a Christian but".....

Never knew you could be sensible.
GoTV:

No mind the god forsaken thieves justifying nonsense. What kind of job can you provide for a yahoo boy that sits on a laptop and make millions through fraud. Will such a boy be satisfied with a 300k job at least? They spend thousands of naira in one night popping caskets of drinks in club. Buying benz and other nonsense. What kind of job will you offer someone with such lifestyle? How many yahoo boys are even qualified for a job to start with? Skill they no gree learn, they go to university to improve their scamming prowess. Yet they blame government for lack of jobs. Those boys should be killed by the government. No excuses

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:07am On May 12, 2019
Useless country
The countless videos of youths crossing the desert is not enough to tell you the country is destroyed
Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by TheSTreetman: 7:10am On May 12, 2019
Studyinchina200:
It’s hard being a Nigerian outside the country,most people won’t understand until they travel with that green passport,even other Africans don’t like dealing with us due to yahoo yahoo misconception.

Everyone is to blame. First the government that started Yahoo inform of operating offshore accounts and smuggling the money that should have been used to develop the nation to reduce crimes such as this yahoo.

Secondly, Blame the media especially bloggers that always posts fake yahoo ritual news in order to gain traffic there by making the whole world thinks that crime is on rampage.

Thirdly, we blame ourselves that supports it that makes the cyber crime not been hated in the society. Everyone hates Arm robbery or Kidnapping, no one will openly talk about it. But people can openly admit they are yahoo yahoo while everyone cheers them up.

How can we stop it?

Government has a bigger role to play.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by udemzyudex(m): 7:10am On May 12, 2019
This country will remain like this,cos the new generation will continue to think the same way and nothing will be done about it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Awesomefred32(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2019

Bro next time learn how to Mind your business
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by PHIPEX(m): 7:14am On May 12, 2019
Craigslists:

Yes keep it up after all there are no jobs. Tomorrow another will justify kidnapping or robbery or ritual after all there are no jobs. You should be ashamed of your self. You scam others of their life time savings and believe your life will end well, you lie because whatever you sow you and your generation will reap in multiple fold.

Its unfortunate I and other well meaning Nigerians are seen as a potential fraudster out side Nigeria because of people like you. Mind you, it concerns every Nigerian that is tagged a fraud in foreign land.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Nobody: 7:17am On May 12, 2019
malele:

Not possible

You mean what they did with the machine is not possible, right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Karen Igho : 'I was once the most hated person on the planet' / Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want / 'It's Blue Raspberry' - Skales Clears The Air On Drug Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.