Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee (19756 Views)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' / Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Brightest04(m): 12:48pm On May 12, 2019
Yes they must come after you brother.Since a very large number of Nigerians love to live big by making their fellow cry.
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 12, 2019
malele:

Yes , a card that has chip on it can’t be cloned
I thought as much. If it was this easy, a lot of people would have abandoned aTM by now.
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Odinaka00(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2019
texazzpete:

sorry, you can't post an entire epistle in support of Yahoo boys and theft, then come and add at the bottom that you're not a Yahoo boy. Who are you fooling? You ARE a thief.

See how you're rattling on and on about how you know scammers. Blaming the victims as a way to assuage your conscience for the harm you're doing to others.

Sorry, there's zero difference between you and your fellow criminals that are robbing innocent citizens with guns.

Don't worry, your turn will come.

Saint Joseph we have seen you and at the end of the day you might even be in the Hell.. Some of you here are hypocrites. We all commit sin at some point in our lives but here you are acting like holy nweje. Na Ogun go kee you idiot... You have your view and I have mine so respect that... I will always blame people that allow themselves to be scammed by these scammers. And those who 're into fetish stuffs and call it yahoo, I don't support them.
Tell me that you have never lied to someone or even to your parents to extort money from them... Idiot. Online hypocrites...
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by jojothaiv(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2019
Here to read comments from angels of justice..

Internet fraud is no reparation for slavery.
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by femi4: 2:53pm On May 12, 2019
Craigslists:
No dey put mouth for weytin no concern you Eldee. If to sing don tire you just rest and stop using this yahoo saga to trend.

No be yahoo boys be Nigeria problems.
Yahoo is just a means to an end. Hunger dey everywhere and the social inequalities in Nigeria is too wide. You guys should get your priorities straight.

Deal with the disease (corrupt leaders) and not the symptoms (yahoo yahoo).

Una think say if boys stop to dey press una go fit sleep with una eyes closed again. I laugh because Na everyday boys go come dey knock una gate o.

Only amnesty for yahoo boys with an assurance of good jobs can end yahoo yahoo.
If not, una go wake up one day hear say boys don sell naija for Craiglist.
you and your 37 likes are part of the problem of this problem
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by 420active: 3:59pm On May 12, 2019
4q Yahoo fück eldee
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by texazzpete(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2019
Odinaka00:

Saint Joseph we have seen you and at the end of the day you might even be in the Hell.. Some of you here are hypocrites. We all commit sin at some point in our lives but here you are acting like holy nweje. Na Ogun go kee you idiot... You have your view and I have mine so respect that... I will always blame people that allow themselves to be scammed by these scammers. And those who 're into fetish stuffs and call it yahoo, I don't support them.
Tell me that you have never lied to someone or even to your parents to extort money from them... Idiot. Online hypocrites...

Your own views are harmful to law abiding Nigerians. We abhor you crooks! I'm sure you would have gone into kidnapping or armed robbery if this 419 didn't pay you.

We are talking about you thieves currently robbing innocent old grandmas and you're asking if your accusers ever lied when they were children.

You desperately need Jesus.
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by kumbalo(m): 4:37pm On May 12, 2019
Pavore9:
A yahoo boy scams and gets a share of $30,000 which millions of Americans have never had in their possession, an amount that is equivalent to the annual salary of 18 Nigerians who earn N50,000 monthly while he goes to splash it on frivolous lifestyle, continues the cycle of fraud and someone who wants to be acknowledged to be mentally sound, justifies it?

Our politicians being corrupt, the Nigerian economy rough does not make a yahoo boy justified before the law.

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Nobody: 7:37am On May 13, 2019
chukxie:
As for me and my house, we shall NEVER partake in Yahoo Yahoo, nor eat from its proceeds because God's never failed to bless our legitimate hustle.

Hello can we connect? I will be coming soon with employment Visa and would like us to chat so I know how the country is like. I will staying in zhifu district in Shandong province.
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by chukxie(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2019
Stewart83:

Hello can we connect? I will be coming soon with employment Visa and would like us to chat so I know how the country is like. I will staying in zhifu district in Shandong province.

Hello, bro. Congratulations on the employment Visa (Z) class.
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Nobody: 8:54am On May 13, 2019
chukxie:

Hello, bro. Congratulations on the employment Visa (Z) class.

Thanks boss. The process here in Abuja wasn't easy oo. From attestation of my certificates to Medical and others. Are u in China? How's the place like?
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by chukxie(m): 2:50pm On May 13, 2019
Stewart83:

Thanks boss. The process here in Abuja wasn't easy oo. From attestation of my certificates to Medical and others. Are u in China? How's the place like?

Congratulations, again.. And yes I'm in China. It takes eleven hours by speed train to get to Shandong from my location. What's China like? It's a huge country for sure. It's unique in a lot of ways. The people, language, beliefs, attitudes of people ... will challenge you. Shandong is located in one of China's important shipping routes so expect a very balmy climate there. Its most beautiful city is called Qingdao - a city with lots of German architectures and influence. You should visit there after you've settled into your new life in Shandong. What will you be working as? Since you'd be coming to China soon like you said, then I'd suggest you download Wechat App ( China's version of WhatsApp, Twitter, and Facebook all rolled into one app). We can chat there when you've got it set up. Congratulations, once again.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sani Musa Danja & Mansura Isah Celebrate 10th Year Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos / Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.