Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) (86618 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by ikbnice(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2019
lepasharon:

It's only going to get worse when they marry sad I hope she doesn't think she can change him or it's going to stop sad
They shouldn't be allowed to marry because one will get her lifespan shortened. Some women will still talk if at the point of death. It is as if they are demon-possessed.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by ikbnice(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2019
Princedapace:

They tie her there? Abi is relationship by force?

Even u as a guy, ur tongue can bring u beating..

Go and ask Naira Marley. Na tongue put am for efcc detention.

We need not to give excuse for women with loosed tongues.
That's why I suggest it is better they go their separate ways.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2019
backnbeta:

Really ma'am? What could anyone have done to deserve this kinda beating? Why not just break up with a woman you can't stand, instead of hitting her? I understand some women have mouths like typewriter, but why let it get to you when you can simply hand her back to her 'owners' and avoid jail term!
how many handovers have u successfully done? Please enumerate and publish methods that is one size fits all... Mtcheeeewwwwwwww people just type whatever will give them orgasms and erections with negligence to reality... Nonsense!!!!!

I'm ara here.

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 6:10pm On May 12, 2019
urose93:

Why not put your own line of thoughts politely, instead of resorting to insults. The person you quoted said her OWN CANDID opinion, perhaps not in the direction of feminism because people are created differently. But she has a point, that we should stop provoking men to bring out the beast in them. How then was she asslicking men? We must continue to advocate to the younger generation that complete submission and respect on the part of women can curb domestic violence to a certain degree. Unless a man is mentally unstable, then he may not reciprocate the love, complete submission and respect from his wife Though domestic violent is a no no, the root of it should be properly tackled.
In the otherhand, a man who may be foolish enough to hit a truly respectful and submissive woman should not be treated with kid gloves. Such a man doesn't deserve a good woman. As I always tell women folk, RUN FROM SUCH MEN, THE CAN KILL

The person I quoted doesn't have any iota of point that was why I mentioned her, if you say it was her candid opinion, I don't see how my quoting her is any of your concern cos it's also my candid opinion,

Now it seems most people don't actually know the meaning of feminism and what it signifies and entails, and I am yet to see how blow beating another human being has anything to do with feminism, educate yourself more on things before you come to an irrelevant conclusion.

Submission, which every female is expected to have for her husband shouldn't be forced, it has to be earned respectfully, when a man decides to force or impose something without earning it, this lady in this thread is the end result, the Bible says, husband LOVE your wife, wife SUBMIT to your husband, the LOVE comes before SUBMIT, meaning when a man shows complete 100% love to his wife at home, she would submit willingly, infact she will worship him, I have seen it countless times.

Regarding women and toxic mouth, yes sometimes we run mouth, this is where patience, to ignore, slow to anger and to walk away comes in handy, and going by this reasoning, if everyone decides to retaliate to every provocation, most people would be in jail by now cos everyone in this world has been provoked at one point in time but chose not to hit the person back even when the temptation to hit back is high,

This woman may have provoked the guy yes, but he chose a weaker sex to flex his muscle, he had no right to do that, he deserves jail time and yes my previous comment still stands.

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 12, 2019
Those of you saying you wish she was your sister, that you'd deal with the guy. Let me tell you, you'll do nothing, I mean nothing! Highest you can do is arrest him. But if you want to go physical, what happened to your sister will be small compared to what might happen to you. Or you think the man doesn't also have siblings to defend him? Smh.

Back to the topics.

I'm of the school of thought that believes that anything that happens to a girl in a relationship is her choice. You accepted to date him despite other good guys wooing you. So #enjoy! No_pity for her whatsoever!

That's the kind of guys our Nigerian girls love.
Cos I can bet my balls that if a gentle guy like me ask her out, the treatment he'll get from her will be enough for him to commit suicide. Of course the normal excuse from them is the guy is boring or not fun. Just because some guy talks and speaks well under the influence of some hard drugs doesn't make him the best for you.

And until Nigerian girls realize that, they'll continue to receive such abuse from their boyfriends or even husbands
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 6:24pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
First and foremost, what did she do? Most times people don't ask that question, they will instead start bashing the guy with words... Even a mad man won't assault you just like that... It's possible what she has been doing to him is worse than this(maybe it was compound-payback)...#justsaying
I'm a man and let me practically say something is wrong with your head and all those that liked your comment on this stupid post.

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by gojgyt: 6:39pm On May 12, 2019
Bro my advice..dont call police.dey will just lock him and he will pay his bail..call some boy and get some extreme jungle justice... grin grin
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by backnbeta(f): 6:43pm On May 12, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
how many handovers have u successfully done? Please enumerate and publish methods that is one size fits all... Mtcheeeewwwwwwww people just type whatever will give them orgasms and erections with negligence to reality... Nonsense!!!!!
I'm ara here.

Whatever rocks your boat sir cool
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by gordonsmat(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2019
Fiance from hell fire[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:49pm On May 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are not being sincere. It takes two to tango. Crisis management in the family is not the work of the husband alone. You cannot be a peaceful man and manage crisis with a troublesome woman. Things would fall apart. Even the Bible says that it is better to live on the rooftop than with a quarrelsome woman.

Hopefully, I will put a sensible woman at home. I want my woman to be mature enough to allow herself to be held accountable for her quota to family building. I don't like blamers who never examine their own contributions but would be quick to blame their spouse.

You said you will put a sensible woman at home,
Have you seen any man that got to a senseless woman ❓

That's why I said you walk away if things are not working out in marriage

Lastly, you can't predict how virtues a woman is until you start living with her and the challenges of marriage starts coming up

The ability of the couple to handle marriage crisis is what make them complecent
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by akdjr(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2019
Go ahead with ur marriage. The enemy just want u to leave the man because of this beating.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2019
This Guy Must Represent Nigeria At World Heavy Weight Championship Come June 9 This Year
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwise(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

I think you need the English class more.

I wrote that you appear to support. I didn't write that you support. When something appears to look like something, it doesn't necessarily mean that it looks like that thing or that it is that thing.

As for human reactions, it is easier to judge people's reactions. It is easier to say "he shouldn't have done this or that".

Although I support that one must run from violence because the law only recognizes the victim (the battered person) even if she/he was the aggressor.

Hahaha I am currently laughing at your reaction to my english class tease.
No problem, we seem to be on same page. peace.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by tete7000(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
u must have a controlling mum and obsessive wrapper tieing mum who took ur father's position and turned him into sheep that follows only the herds and shepherd... Hence you see men as the aggressors... News splash you won't say this for long.. And when reality of life sets in u will lick ur wounds personally and quietly or join the band wagon of displaying stupidity on social media about rancors etc...

Don't quote me because my message for u is clear enough.. Argue all u can.. As long as u think like diz ur fate is sealed!

I'm ara here!

Your attitude and belief system you exhume on this topic has shown you to be virulent, toxic and dangerous, It is why you think every woman who doesn't allow herself be abused is dangerous.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2019
nextstep:

I didn't want to be the guy that said it, but there usually is no fire without smoke. Ladies can be so abusive and even physically violent, but because of their relative size they don't do as much damage as a man can. Ideally the guy should always walk away or find another partner instead of putting his hands on her.
Stronger men than you have gone down to hades because they underestimated the capability of the female folk..women have murdered men yesterday, a woman is about to kill a man as we speak and another will kill a chilvarous man tomorrow..both male and female have the capacity to harm another..
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by g4gerald: 7:38pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
First and foremost, what did she do? Most times people don't ask that question, they will instead start bashing the guy with words... Even a mad man won't assault you just like that... It's possible what she has been doing to him is worse than this(maybe it was compound-payback)...#justsaying
Am disappointed wit dis ur comment, wateva d lady did doesn't matter, d man can simply end d relationship if he is not comfortable wit d woman's behavior. Let me state categorically dat there's no reason on earth for a man to do this to a woman. For God's sake d man is not even yet married to d woman nd he is abt to make her blind, if he can do dis to her now wat will be d case of he finally marries her. Be mindful of d kind of comment u make on social media so u don't encourage evil.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Oseh1Gidigba: 8:20pm On May 12, 2019
You never enter water, suckling blood has gum your leg. What will happened when you started bathin
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Reeb2244: 8:45pm On May 12, 2019
backnbeta:

Sharp contradiction there! You are not cool with wife beaters, but if she beats his mother, he should beat her? Let me borrow your words; What'sense in what you typed?
It makes sense when you see the sense in it.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2019
stanliwise:
Hahaha I am currently laughing at your reaction to my english class tease.
No problem, we seem to be on same page. peace.

Yes, bro. It is good to argue things out. One thing about me is that I like to challenge people rather than join the more popular view.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2019
frozen70:

You said you will put a sensible woman at home,
Have you seen any man that got to a senseless woman ❓

That's why I said you walk away if things are not working out in marriage

Lastly, you can't predict how virtues a woman is until you start living with her and the challenges of marriage starts coming up

The ability of the couple to handle marriage crisis is what make them complecent

Now, you are talking. Initially, you made it seem like crisis management was the sole responsibility of the man.

You are right that some women can be pretenders until you marry them.

That was why I used the word hopefully

It means that I hope that the woman I marry would be sensible.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by horlique(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2019
iomoge2:

See u
It’s better to jail than to beat

Until d day you meet that woman that will break your teeth
Then u would know how to respect yourself
am not a woman beater will never be but if I meet a woman that talks carelessly ,we will just end it peacefully and walk away.. women too plenty

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by urose93(f): 9:10pm On May 12, 2019
Biglittlelois:

The person I quoted doesn't have any iota of point that was why I mentioned her, if you say it was her candid opinion, I don't see how my quoting her is any of your concern cos it's also my candid opinion,

Now it seems most people don't actually know the meaning of feminism and what it signifies and entails, and I am yet to see how blow beating another human being has anything to do with feminism, educate yourself more on things before you come to an irrelevant conclusion.

Submission, which every female is expected to have for her husband shouldn't be forced, it has to be earned respectfully, when a man decides to force or impose something without earning it, this lady in this thread is the end result, the Bible says, husband LOVE your wife, wife SUBMIT to your husband, the LOVE comes before SUBMIT, meaning when a man shows complete 100% love to his wife at home, she would submit willingly, infact she will worship him, I have seen it countless times.

Regarding women and toxic mouth, yes sometimes we run mouth, this is where patience, to ignore, slow to anger and to walk away comes in handy, and going by this reasoning, if everyone decides to retaliate to every provocation, most people would be in jail by now cos everyone in this world has been provoked at one point in time but chose not to hit the person back even when the temptation to hit back is high,

This woman may have provoked the guy yes, but he chose a weaker sex to flex his muscle, he had no right to do that, he deserves jail time and yes my previous comment still stands.

I would've love to ignore you completely, because it seems you lack the capacity for civil conversation. Can't you put your point across without throwing tantrums. Yes it was your 'candid opinion', but next time always allow your utterance be well seasoned with 'Salt'. That will do a lot more than the Bible verses you wrongly quoted and explained to suit your fancy.

Complete submission and unconditional love are the basic attributes that are expected of wives and husbands respectively. The Bible doesn't give a spcicific order of which the above command should be carried out. If I have to wait for my hubby to shower me with excess love before I completely summit, then I will be an hypocrite. Same goes to husbands. Do what you know is right, that's may be just what your spouse need to readjust.

lf you had carefully dissected my points in the previous post, you would've realized that I never applauded the stupidity of any man to physically battered or assault a woman. My only concern was your unnecessary insults and attack on the person you quoted, which you even replicated it here.

Politeness is a virtue, cultivating it won't be a waste of effort.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Amanda4life: 9:26pm On May 12, 2019
Whatever she must have done shouldn't give rooftop this.

They should quit the wedding. He wouldn't get any better
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Comygino: 10:16pm On May 12, 2019
My cousin who kept covering up for a man until they married was kicked in the tommy( with pregnancy) n she died. The man is walking free as we speak.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:29pm On May 12, 2019
urose93:

I would've love to ignore you completely, because it seems you lack the capacity for civil conversation. Can't you put your point across without throwing tantrums. Yes it was your 'candid opinion', but next time always allow your utterance be well seasoned with 'Salt'. That will do a lot more than the Bible verses you wrongly quoted and explained to suit your fancy.

Complete submission and unconditional love are the basic attributes that are expected of wives and husbands respectively. The Bible doesn't give a spcicific order of which the above command should be carried out. If I have to wait for my hubby to shower me with excess love before I completely summit, then I will be an hypocrite. Same goes to husbands. Do what you know is right, that's may be just what your spouse need to readjust.

lf you had carefully dissected my points in the previous post, you would've realized that I never applauded the stupidity of any man to physically battered or assault a woman. My only concern was your unnecessary insults and attack on the person you quoted, which you even replicated it here.

Politeness is a virtue, cultivating it won't be a waste of effort.

It would have been better if you ignored me completely, cos it seems you have taken it upon yourself to have headache on my response to who I quoted, of which the person, knowing full well she may be wrong in her analysis, chose to be quiet or ignore my mention, if you think my comment to you or her is an insult, do well to Google the meaning of the word "insult".

For the Bible to say "husband love your wife" and "wife submit to your husband" does not mean there would not be love in it, the Bible specifically used this phrases cos they go hand in hand for there to be Peace and stability in the home, maybe you should read more on Ephesians chapter 5 and employ bible scholars for better understanding,

Politeness is when you do well to state you opinion without being condescending of what I say to another person, my candid opinion is my opinion, my utterance may not be seasoned with "salt" to you, but it is well seasoned with "salt" to those who get my point.

This is my last response to you.

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:10pm On May 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

Now, you are talking. Initially, you made it seem like crisis management was the sole responsibility of the man.

You are right that some women can be pretenders until you marry them.

That was why I used the word hopefully

It means that I hope that the woman I marry would be sensible.

It goes bact to my statement

I said and I quote,

"until you keep a woman in the house as a wife, you won't understand"
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2019
frozen70:

It goes bact to my statement

I said and I quote,

"until you keep a woman in the house as a wife, you won't understand"

I understand perfectly well. Can I tell you a secret?

Never mind.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by nextstep(m): 1:29am On May 13, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Stronger men than you have gone down to hades because they underestimated the capability of the female folk..women have murdered men yesterday, a woman is about to kill a man as we speak and another will kill a chilvarous man tomorrow..both male and female have the capacity to harm another..

That is so true...
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by ABOVEDELAW: 2:37am On May 13, 2019
JUST SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING MEANINGFUL TO SAY , THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION TO METE OUT SUCH GRAPHIC ACT ON HER , YOU MUST BE A MAN HIDING UNDER A FEMALE MONIKA.
StarUp:
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:50am On May 13, 2019
tete7000:

Your attitude and belief system you exhume on this topic has shown you to be virulent, toxic and dangerous, It is why you think every woman who doesn't allow herself be abused is dangerous.
and any man who doesn't think like a sheep is all of the above accolades... Trust me it's within the perimeter of the law for me to reject nonsense.

You know Nigerian agencies acts on tip offs alot ofcourse until I become a politician... Take ur chance now before it becomes ur shame, tell them I'm dangerous, virulent and toxic and a potential future wife beater and anti bullshit man...

You are a naive, underdeveloped, incongruous entity suffering from cognitive dissonance.. Haven diagnosed you from the utterances ur lobes conjured out it's certain u are beyond redemption..

Brown boxers moronnnnnnnnnnns trying so hard to be king of foollllllllss..
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by iomoge2(f): 3:29am On May 13, 2019
horlique:
am not a woman beater will never be but if I meet a woman that talks carelessly ,we will just end it peacefully and walk away.. women too plenty
that’s much better

When u find a woman you can’t cope with. Just move on. If you really do love her then try n help her change not by beating her

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) / Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.