Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) (86612 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by karzyharsky(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2019
You better run for ur life
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 1:19pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
First and foremost, what did she do? Most times people don't ask that question, they will instead start bashing the guy with words... Even a mad man won't assault you just like that... It's possible what she has been doing to him is worse than this(maybe it was compound-payback)...#justsaying
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 12, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
What did she do?
abi? her fiance no go just wake one morning start to they beat her, from the beating looks like say she do some Nasty stuff.

9 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2019
iomoge2:
I doubt you are female
Did she kill him
Is he her father “even a father can not be so wicked “
Even if the man has paid bride price he has no right to lift his hands on her
No woman
I repeat
No woman deserves a slap no to talk of this kinda beating
There is an option of walking away from her if she really hurt him
Don’t let me pray same for you
Imagine if the woman was your daughter
So u will justify the man beating her because she did wrong
This man will kill her the very next chance he has
Only weak and useless men beat women

The useless men know who they try shit with sha

When they say make your own money n love your self
You will hear yehn yehn yehn angry

When they say make your own money n love your self

You will hear yehn yehn yehn angry....... That's one of the reason.... So tell them to stop waiting for a man...

Infact, I like that candid principle... It helps to reduce issues.

Woman should learn to walk away if the man is hurt... No one has the monopoly of walk-away or being hurt.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2019
Emanodimo:

Wife snatcher as a name?
���

who's this attention seeker again?
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by kaziblake(f): 1:21pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
First and foremost, what did she do? Most times people don't ask that question, they will instead start bashing the guy with words... Even a mad man won't assault you just like that... It's possible what she has been doing to him is worse than this(maybe it was compound-payback)...#justsaying
I'm sure you are a troll and if you aren't one then I wish you all this girl got

2 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Rozaytee: 1:22pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
u are senseless and extremely foolish... So if dis happens to ur sister u go still dey ask wetin she do am... No make swear for u cus ogun fit kill u angry

4 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by kaziblake(f): 1:23pm On May 12, 2019
Like seriously? He did all that to you..That man is a beast and he deserve to rot in jail.
Ladies y'all deserve better than this animals and bastards. .
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by alexola20(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by shineeye1: 1:28pm On May 12, 2019
So upon all the illegal whipping this lunatic is whipping this lady with his third leg before marriage, he is not satisfied , until he consummates it with this destructive fist punching? Poor lady, if you say your head be garawa, area boys go use am play drum well well.
Self abuse comes first before the abuse by another...
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Chijeep(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:

will beating undo wat av been done?

it only a coward n useless man will raise his hand n beat his wife
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by largeman4u(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2019
bondage in love - so sad
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by bukatyne(f): 1:35pm On May 12, 2019
valdes00:

You are right bro... I cant remember how many times my ex provoked me.... broke my phone twice... almost broke my head with a gin bottle...... but I still can't bring myself to beat her... I just jejely made plans to breakup with her before she turns me to a monster.... the day I left her, she cried like no 2mao... now she's married to a guy that beats her even before she provokes him... we still talk occasionally and she can't stop reminding that I am one that made her marry a woman beater cos I left her..... she said instead of me trying to change her aggrssive attitude, I chickened out... who cares, na me give u the guy

See emotional blackmail.

2 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2019
I wonder what she did to warrant this madness.
Anyway, thank goodness she hasn't married him.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by bukatyne(f): 1:35pm On May 12, 2019
The lady is old enough to know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:36pm On May 12, 2019
grin see the way he double her eyes and lips?

Hummmmmmmm. I know value of myself that is I don't force any lady to be in my life. Because if you warn woman not to follow bad boys it will be as if you are jealous. Girl should use all their head not only brain. Bad boy are real.

Buy your good plan oil from us today,

For your own delivery contact us on 08172010068
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by kunmiiii: 1:36pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:

I swear you're not fit to cohabit with humans, whether troll or not, m/f you need a sober reflection in your life, there's no justification for this.

3 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by logon599: 1:37pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:

I'm not sure you're a woman. I think you're a wife beating man behind a female moniker. That's why you'd dare ask that foolish question. So if your younger sister came home looking like this and said a man did this to her, even if it was her husband not even boyfriend, would your first question be what did she do? ? ?

And this is for all wife beaters out there who give the excuse that the lady provoked him, I have a simple task for you. Kindly go to the nearest club and talk anyhow to the door bouncer, then let him do or say something in return to provoke you, and pls, pls o, don't hold back. Flow with your anger and hit him for provoking you. Don't hold back o. Afterall he's a human being too like your wife and equally deserves some beating for provoking somebody

3 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:37pm On May 12, 2019
Rextizzle:
Death sentence
Na so. Some people never learn
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 12, 2019
Babe, there's no justification whatsoever for an act like this

StarUp:

4 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:41pm On May 12, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Well I know violence isn’t the answer to everything in this life. But I swear on God you do this to my sister, cousin,friend or daughter. You end up in coma believe me. Say una no get men wey strong for una family go and beat the Bleep out of him. Or take Army to beat the Bleep out of him. He won’t learn even if he goes to police station. With 30k bail Nigeria police will release him. He need to be taught a serious lesson. This kind thing dey pain me gan.
Yinmu
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 12, 2019
That guy is pure evil
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2019
Looks like her mouth go sharp well well cos men don't brutalize women for nothing.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 12, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

Yinmu

Forget it.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Donsirp(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2019
Love is Blind.. thank God say una never Marry.. Make Hay now, while the sun is still Shining.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by shineeye1: 1:46pm On May 12, 2019
valdes00:

You are right bro... I cant remember how many times my ex provoked me.... broke my phone twice... almost broke my head with a gin bottle...... but I still can't bring myself to beat her... I just jejely made plans to breakup with her before she turns me to a monster.... the day I left her, she cried like no 2mao... now she's married to a guy that beats her even before she provokes him... we still talk occasionally and she can't stop reminding that I am one that made her marry a woman beater cos I left her..... she said instead of me trying to change her aggrssive attitude, I chickened out... who cares, na me give u the guy

No need to even talk with that mammywater gal! Her mean types always want others to take responsibility for their own silly actions! Her emotional blackmail is targeted at a more sinister objective.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by may320: 1:46pm On May 12, 2019
backnbeta:
Really ma'am? What could anyone have done to deserve this kinda beating?
How could you have believe that the beast that made that comment is a woman in the first place? He's certainly defending his fellow beast and also an attention seeker na.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:49pm On May 12, 2019
Doubleprof1:
An explicit sign that they are not compatible.

Maybe he is rich.
A destined to lost dog Will not take heed to the hunter's whistle
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Ddkingz: 1:49pm On May 12, 2019
This is nothing new to African marriage..... undecided

Single ladies be ready grin
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by shineeye1: 1:51pm On May 12, 2019
may320:

How could you have believe that the beast that made that comment is a woman in the first place? He's certainly defending his fellow beast and also an attention seeker na.

No mind that hermaphrodite jare..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) / Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.