Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) (86617 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2019
backnbeta:

What could anyone have done to deserve this kinda beating?
A lot of things.

1. Attempt on his life.

2. Attacked him with weapon.

3. Grabbing his blockus during a fight/arguement.

And many more.

backnbeta:

Why not just break up with a woman you can't stand, instead of hitting her?
Only the living break up. You gotta stay alive first, and to stay alive, you've got to fight for it and that includes injuring whoever makes an attempt on your life.

backnbeta:
I understand some women have mouths like typewriter, but why let it get to you when you can simply hand her back to her 'owners' and avoid jail term!
Women have mouth, hand and legs just like any man. They can punch, kick, stab and design your head with a 2/2 poline.

Women are as violent as men and so many of them can give decent hits and knock a man senseless.

The person you quoted did well by asking what happen.

6 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2019
She should better not marry him
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 12, 2019
Nigerian men are so evil. Very wicked and devlish things. Good thing he did kill her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2019
Philpham:
Nigerian men are so evil. Very wicked and devlish things. Good thing he did kill her.
Plus your father right?

2 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:04pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
First and foremost, what did she do? Most times people don't ask that question, they will instead start bashing the guy with words... Even a mad man won't assault you just like that... It's possible what she has been doing to him is worse than this(maybe it was compound-payback)...#justsaying
...and you are a supposed to be a woman.
[img]https://media1./images/5529ef2dd8d6e2fadda221854066908a/tenor.gif?itemid=7252567[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Gabson001(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2019
Father lord.. See brutality
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:05pm On May 12, 2019
Rextizzle:
She should better not marry him
Sadly she will find a way to marry him.

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 1:05pm On May 12, 2019
see the guy bedroom, that's to show that a hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Sadly she will find a way to marry him.
Death sentence
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Julme(f): 1:06pm On May 12, 2019
I won't be surprised..when she recovers....she will go back to him.. saying"I still love him"
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2019
I don't have a sister but if any man do this to my own sister assuming i have, he will reach heaven come that day

even a friend husband that beat her the other time know wetin I follow em drag

on no matter circumstances should a man raised hands to beat a woman not to talk of the one he's yet to pay her bride price. like a what fvck? the guy na hirer killer?

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 12, 2019
She probably likes the beatings from her baboon boyfriend.

Make una leave am oo.

She wants to die a Mrs.

1diot.

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 12, 2019
This is brutality, joyless niggas everywhere cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by swetjo(f): 1:08pm On May 12, 2019
The lady's family should not allow the proposed marriage to hold because she most might not survive it in the man's house.

2 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by hry969(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2019
this is evil
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Stillthebest: 1:10pm On May 12, 2019
Some women CAn make you want beat their lives out. Running mouth and not admiring aside other larger issue are usually the cause for beating. But men are just to leave them instead of beating them.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Michelle55: 1:10pm On May 12, 2019
This is unacceptable.. He should be arrested and be severely punished so that he won't repeat such next time undecided

2 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2019
ikbnice:
I do not expect such a comment for a fellow woman. He hasn't even paid her bride price and she has beaten her like this. Women are known to throw tantrums and a good man should know how to punish a woman if she deserves it,not necessarily causing body injuries.

Please cite some mode of punishment that u know.

Not in support of violence against women.

The sensible one knows the truth about their misbehavior... Those who have real sister understand what I mean here.
The bad thing is that the women folks don't tell themselves the truth.....Interest only lies on empowering their folks on gender balance.... Which is fine... The other aspect has been left to individual to handle... It is only when things like this happens u find them at the forefront again...

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 12, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
lol they are feminist remember

7 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by iomoge2(f): 1:12pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
First and foremost, what did she do? Most times people don't ask that question, they will instead start bashing the guy with words... Even a mad man won't assault you just like that... It's possible what she has been doing to him is worse than this(maybe it was compound-payback)...#justsaying
I doubt you are female
Did she kill him
Is he her father “even a father can not be so wicked “
Even if the man has paid bride price he has no right to lift his hands on her
No woman
I repeat
No woman deserves a slap no to talk of this kinda beating
There is an option of walking away from her if she really hurt him
Don’t let me pray same for you
Imagine if the woman was your daughter
So u will justify the man beating her because she did wrong
This man will kill her the very next chance he has
Only weak and useless men beat women

The useless men know who they try shit with sha

When they say make your own money n love your self
You will hear yehn yehn yehn angry

7 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Gforce2019: 1:13pm On May 12, 2019
Marriage no be by force. Marriage or no marriage, live your life to the fullest. Don't let one animal out there cut short your life.

Just an advice , anyway

6 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
I don't have a sister but if any man did this to my own sister, he will reach heaven come that day

even a friend husband that beat her the other time know wetin I follow em drag

on no matter circumstances should a man raised hands to beat a woman not to talk of the one he's yet to pay her bride price. like a what fvck? the guy na hirer killer?

Wife snatcher as a name?

���
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 1:14pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
Are you for real
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by don4real18(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Gforce2019: 1:16pm On May 12, 2019
iomoge2:
I doubt you are female
Did she kill him
Is he her father
Even if the man has paid bride price he has no right to lift his hands on her
No woman
I repeat
No woman deserves a slap no to talk of this kinda beating
There is an option of walking away from her if she really hurt him
Don’t let me pray same for you
Imagine if the woman was your daughter
So u will justify the man beating her because she did wrong
This man will kill her the very next chance he has
Only weak and useless men beat women

The useless men know who they try shit with sha

When they say make your own money n love your self
You will hear yehn yehn yehn angry

I can see u r in pain. I totally support all your comments.

If you are in the position to render help for this lady , pls. Do.

2 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 12, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
What did she do?

9 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by shogsman(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2019
Eeya lovely,he will change don't mind them, continue your relationship.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by NumbEmotions(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2019
lawd dude just transformed her face to great kali's own
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Yankiss(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
Whatever! Na to kill her be that??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by amandakinging: 1:18pm On May 12, 2019
I really feel pity for people who are busy asking what the woman did to warrant such. Just imagine for a moment it was your mother or sister beaten like this. Will you ask same question? The heart of man is really wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Maket: 1:18pm On May 12, 2019
Auxtin85:

God bless you for this, it’s time the sensible women start talking to the razor mouthed ones on how to control their tongue. #saynotobadmouth #saynotodomesticviolence

Welcome the guy who did the damages.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by alexola20(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) / Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.