Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex (2227 Views)

Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) / 3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by 9jahotblog: 6:17am On May 12, 2019
Pastor flogged members of his church caught dating and having sex when they are not married yet - says it is fornication in the bible. Chai we are really in the end time days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_0O35h1oYE
Re: Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:42am On May 12, 2019
Hypocrite everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2019
You Xtians Needs Sharia Law In Your Xtianity
Re: Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by Davash222(m): 6:51am On May 12, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
And you need brain in your empty skull!!
Re: Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by Bizmagnet: 6:52am On May 12, 2019
Why treating spiritual sickness with physical pills? The approach is actually wrong. It could trigger them into more fornication if care is not taken. Pastors shouls be careful.

The way your business and ideas are dressed is the way she will be addressed. Submitting proposals with your website intact tells alot about your passion. Check my signature to contact me for your website/blog/software today
Re: Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:53am On May 12, 2019
Davash222:
And you need brain in your empty skull!!
Gargantuan gaga is your surname I think you know
Re: Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by Davash222(m): 6:56am On May 12, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
I think you know
You THINK I know How can you think when you have no brain?? Impossible!!
Re: Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2019
Davash222:

You THINK I know How can you think when you have no brain?? Impossible!!

Maybe Ya Papa And Mama Offended You This Morning, Must You Tagged My Post At First?? Werey Is Your Name, Just Compare me with your parent at home... Oloriburuku Asinwin Omo
Re: Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by ellagabs(f): 7:25am On May 12, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

that's a very wrong phrase to use. why must u generalised it? anyways not ur fault.
constant hiting of head on the ground have shifted ur brains so u r finding it hard to reason well.
wishin u quickest recovery!

lastly, y'all sharia terrorist needs the LIGHT.
Re: Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by onward4life(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2019
Islam Miya jare
Re: Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by Hector09(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2019
This is how rev king start
Re: Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:23am On May 12, 2019
ellagabs:

that's a very wrong phrase to use. why must u generalised it? anyways not ur fault.
constant hiting of head on the ground have shifted ur brains so u r finding it hard to reason well.
wishin u quickest recovery!

lastly, y'all sharia terrorist needs the LIGHT.

I Understand Your Own Problem, You'll Be Alright After Taken This By Fire By Force... Oya Take

Re: Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by 9jahotblog: 12:21pm On May 14, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

I Understand Your Own Problem, You'll Be Alright After Taken This By Fire By Force... Oya Take
lol this is wickedness oooo. take it easy oooooo.
Re: Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2019
9jahotblog:
lol this is wickedness oooo. take it easy oooooo.

Smiles ... The boy needs my help medically which I must rendered by fire by force
Re: Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by 9jahotblog: 3:25am On May 15, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Smiles ... The boy needs my help medically which I must rendered by fire by force
please render it by fire by force.
Re: Pastor Flogged Unmarried Members Of His Church Caught Dating And Having Sex by 9jahotblog: 9:57am On May 15, 2019
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc fynestboi cc OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated / Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan / Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.