Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) (40629 Views)

Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2019
Terrible. If sm1 wants to take ur fone in a highly dangerous situation pls give them, infact dash them bt here’s the fact u can still retrieve ur fone back afterwards by tracking it tho it may cost u bt I will get ur fone back. Don’t risk ur life for a damn fone u wud probably upgrade the next year.
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by ngadaAwo: 11:14am On May 12, 2019
Yewandequeen:
. You don't have to drag before they kill. They are mean souls.

In 2016 after they collected my bag, I was screaming ran but fell in gutter, he charged after me, butchered me like I was a turkey to be eaten.
As I always said if any is caught, I support jungle justice.
cry
so sorry
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Bayoibee: 11:18am On May 12, 2019
People should never value materialistic things over their lives, forget about the price or struggle you went through to buy the phone, another better one will always come, life switches in an instant, you never know tomorrow...the so called iPhone 6 that came out 6 years ago that people were dying for, women being sacrificed for, where is it now..
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by TheBeat: 11:32am On May 12, 2019
Neddstark:
Instead of your ipobians constantlycriticising Nigeria, it would be a better direction trying to change your youths.
The youths in the East are so motivated by money by any means that they are becoming a threat to the good ones there.
RIP young soul
Why not focus on the rampaging ritual killings in South West......a case of removing the log in your eyes first.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Emyjeze(m): 11:36am On May 12, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Broke people don't joke with their belongings. They rather die instead angry

Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 12, 2019
Chai... This kind fine boy. RIP
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Didi2d(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2019
Just two weeks ago I and my colleagues were robbed of our phones at gun point. Now I have another android phone, please don't argue or show stunt with this street guys asking for your phone, you can still get another one.
Though I was just laughing later that day because of the way I respectedly hand over the phone to those small boy.

But I must say, this issue is getting too much, something must be done

1 Like

Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:55am On May 12, 2019
This is beyond phone theft.... IHIAGWA police and Arinwanwa are not doing anything about it.... 2 people where also shot at Umuerim back gate... Nothing Has been done about it till date.. Same place is still a dead zone at night.

During the day police will be everywhere to arrest Boyz that would pay them immediately but at night students are left to fend for themselves.

My God punish every Authority in Federal polytechnic Nekede... Umuerim, Uzommiri and IHIAGWA police station. They will all loose their grown up children one by one... NONSENSE.

3 Likes

Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Didi2d(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2019
jaxxy:
Terrible. If sm1 wants to take ur fone in a highly dangerous situation pls give them, infact dash them bt here’s the fact u can still retrieve ur fone back afterwards by tracking it tho it may cost u bt I will get ur fone back. Don’t risk ur life for a damn fone u wud probably upgrade the next year.

How much will it cost, I was robbed two weeks ago
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by lekbel09(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
All the handsomeness
All the swag
Lying down there soon to rot away
To rotten to nothingness
Live your life guys
Enjoy it while you can to the maximum

Rest in peace kid.
To the killers may you never be caught
May you grow old to see your kids wiped out the same way you wiped this young blood
You only have one life to live , live your life for Jesus that's all that matters
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by vioment: 12:01pm On May 12, 2019
I sure say the way dem mortuary abi na nurse people, dey take pack towel full person nose, no be so dem dey do am for beta countries.

Rip to my fellow naijan. Your perpetrators will be haunted by misery forever even death go dey avoid them. Rest in paradise.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Neddstark: 12:06pm On May 12, 2019
TheBeat:

Why not focus on the rampaging ritual killings in South West......a case of removing the log in your eyes first.....

Its reducing
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by ndat(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
All the handsomeness
All the swag
Lying down there soon to rot away
To rotten to nothingness
Live your life guys
Enjoy it while you can to the maximum

Rest in peace kid.
To the killers may you never be caught
May you grow old to see your kids wiped out the same way you wiped this young blood

and the circle continues abi...
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by JujuBlaqHosan(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2019
WINNERMENTALITY:
This is beyond phone theft.... IHIAGWA police want Arinwanwa are not doing anything about it.... 2 people where also shot at Umuerim back gate... Nothing Has been done about it till date.. Same place is still a dead zone at night.

During the day police will be everywhere to arrest Boyz that would pay them immediately but at night students are left to fend for themselves.

My God punish every Authority in Federal polytechnic Nekede... Umuerim, and IHIAGWA police station. They all loose their grown up children one by one... NONSENSE.

Amen!!
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by deltateam: 12:17pm On May 12, 2019
princekalani:
RIP to him and May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss, but why argue with people with guns? give them whatever they request from you with life you will still acquire much better properties.

But should they take away your belongings? Its your right.
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 12, 2019
RIP
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by okohjay(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2019
Your Moniker says it all, you and common sense are sworn enemies.
iTearHerToto:
Broke people don't joke with their belongings. They rather die instead angry
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by missyQween(f): 12:36pm On May 12, 2019
May he soul rest in peace.
Phone snatchers are really becoming more deadly day by day and it's scary. It's scary getting killed because of a phone you used your hard earned money to buy. That's how they killed a girl last week in my school because of IPhone.

I pray God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss. Aameen
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Badonasty(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2019
zoba88:
A final year student of Poly Nekede was shot dead by street guys while trying to resist snatching of his phone.Goodluck who shared the news wrote...

'He is An engineering Student (finals), federal polytechnic nekede.
He was shot while trying to resist the street guys who was trying to made away with his phone. Rip To you Mr 99'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/final-year-poly-nekede-student-shot.html

Hope the phone was worth it sha
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Yellowmoon(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

Hmm

Say no to cultism...
U get the right hand and you know what killed him......may his soul rest in peace,not what killed him,he was killed by his own men.....
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Christmasdon(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2019
What if he had no phone on his hand, i don't go out on streets with my phone android, i operate my android only inside my room, for leisure.
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by poyet(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2019
A phone is not worth decimating a life for. I cannot resist giving my phone in situations like this. Alive I can buy thousands of the phones.
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Emceesaka: 1:19pm On May 12, 2019
I remember December 5, 2013. When three boys catch me for Toyota bridge close to Oshodi at Lagos State. This guys no get joy at all, they were beating me together at the same time asking me to surrender my belongings to them, one of them quickly collect my phone without telling others so carry me that they want to throw me down the bridge but luckily one of them pity me and said I start running as if am going to Airport road. They collected my blackberry pamtop , 38,000 naira, shoe and my terminal jacket. Since then I don't mistakenly pass that side for night again in my life.
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by ahjerryboy1(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2019
he should have leave the phone for me.....phone that u are resist to yield them, wasn't later become their own....

now your parents were in pain and bitternes for living them behind

may ur soul rest in peace

it is another lesson I just learnt now
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Ubdavis(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2019
People should learn from this... Do not drag with armed people!!!!!
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Chinashopping84: 1:32pm On May 12, 2019
Rip bro
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by XTHRONE(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2019
Which kan phone be that wey pass ur life, even iPhone do fade with time and can be bought .people should have sense.
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Freddyw(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2019
Don't argue with someone that ia armed, people won't listen. U feel u can't get back that expensive phone u just bought, meanwhile you forgot your life is at stake and u can still find a way to get another phone if u are alive. Anyway, RIP dude.
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by alexola20(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2019
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by OSUigboKiller: 1:55pm On May 12, 2019
Yellowmoon:

U get the right hand and you know what killed him......may his soul rest in peace,not what killed him,he was killed by his own men.....
In the end, we all die...
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by aim14(f): 1:59pm On May 12, 2019
Oh my! So this is the guy, was actually at FMC OWERRI a day after he passed and a doctor was narrating how painful he passed on.
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by backbone503(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2019
I never speak bad of the dead. But Zik once said: " Only a mad man argues with a man with a gun".

Moral lesson: Don't be a mad man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] / Fulani Herdsmen Block Asaba-benin Expressway In Delta / Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.