Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) (40649 Views)

Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 12, 2019
The probability of catching the culprits is slim, no CCtv, no investigation.

All we do is just to type RIP, and the criminals know the worst punishment they can get is to make a group of people type "RIP"
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by etoman1(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2019
So this is really true? I know this guy then in owerri 2016/2017. Clam and handsome. He gyms a lot . RIP 99

I can never drag anything with someone with a gun. So far I bought it with my money, I can still buy a better one afterwards. Keep resting bros

1 Like

Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2019

Nawa ooooooo
with all the Handsomeness
with all the swag
but wait ooo....some guys they fall hands ooooo....
am i mad? To drag phone with any bastard holding a gun

RiP Bro....Return if Possible
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 2:13pm On May 12, 2019
You should have leave the phone for them..
Rest on...

It's well cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by DeWisedon(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2019
since I heard of your death ,I couldn't control my tears,
you were once a loyal lodge mate when I was your lodge presido at school back gate,
REST IN PEACE ABUCHI,
YOUR KILLERS WILL NEVER GO UNPUNISHED.
YOUR ABLE PRESIDO THAT YEAR,
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by mctfopt: 2:53pm On May 12, 2019
Ezechinwa:
The probability of catching the culprits is slim, no CCtv, no investigation.

All we do is just to type RIP, and the criminals know the worst punishment they can get is to make a group of people type "RIP"

That's the sad part. They are probably somewhere drinking with the money gotten from sale of the stolen phone. I hate it when criminals such as these go scot free. The police will always go about harrasing people that did nothing. Solving this murder is the last thing they'd ever do.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Alashoalash10: 3:07pm On May 12, 2019
zoba88:
A final year student of Poly Nekede was shot dead by street guys while trying to resist snatching of his phone.Goodluck who shared the news wrote...

'He is An engineering Student (finals), federal polytechnic nekede.
He was shot while trying to resist the street guys who was trying to made away with his phone. Rip To you Mr 99'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/final-year-poly-nekede-student-shot.html
just of ordinary phone that can spoil at anytime, these people are devilsh
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Sig4real(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2019
I know this boy. He used to be one of my boys, when I was still in Nekede, Owerri. He is an Electrical Electronics Engineering Student. His death pained me.
But why will he drag phone with armed robbers. However, Rest in Peace.
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Sig4real(m): 3:28pm On May 12, 2019
I know this boy. He used to be one of my boys, when I was still in Nekede, Owerri. He is an Electrical Electronics Engineering Student. His death pained me.
But why will he drag phone with armed robbers. However, Rest in Peace. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Melodriod(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2019
So surprised this has already reached nairaland, i spoke to him a day bfore his death... He was my coursemate and a good friend of mine.. I pray his soul rest in peace.. Adibe Kingsley AKA 99
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2019
Yewandequeen:
. You don't have to drag before they kill. They are mean souls.

In 2016 after they collected my bag, I was screaming ran but fell in gutter, he charged after me, butchered me like I was a turkey to be eaten.
As I always said if any is caught, I support jungle justice.
90% of the time, they kill/attack because they feel threatened. In your case you tried to attract attention, see?

When you see a criminal wielding any form of weapon (and that includes our men in black), just do as you're told.

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 12, 2019
milkyworld:
The spate of youth restiveness in 9ja really calls for timely intervention.

By census, youths (18-35yrs) are the largest population group in this country, hence should be given a high priority by the government.

Years and years of successive neglect of this dynamic and creative group is the primary cause of it's current degradation.

The good thing about the youths is that they can easily be influenced positively or negatively so there's still hope.

Let's all get to work!

You just struck the bull's eye with this informed comment. Spot on bro!
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2019
Likely a ‘strongman’

ngadaAwo:
don't drag with a gun wielding bastards
life no get duplicate
rest on dude
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by pazu(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2019
Guy rest in peace
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by SammieLowkey(m): 7:00pm On May 12, 2019
Melodriod:
So surprised this has already reached nairaland, i spoke to him a day bfore his death... He was my coursemate and a good friend of mine.. I pray his soul rest in peace.. Adibe Kingsley AKA 99
He used to gym at my lodge then. We called him heavyweight.. RIP 99
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by skukimania(f): 7:23pm On May 12, 2019
princekalani:
RIP to him and May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss, but why argue with people with guns? give them whatever they request from you with life you will still acquire much better properties.

I am sure the thief didn't display the gun at first. Else, he won't be stupid putting his life on the line because of a mere phone.

May he rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Broke people don't joke with their belongings. They rather die instead angry

coming from a someone whose brain is filled with rashes
it's clear!!!
there's nothing in ur head
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2019
iTearHerToto:

if I see you personally, I'll give you a dirty slap
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 10:06pm On May 12, 2019
Just this past Saturday, a woman testified how a man was trying to snatch her bag from her and when she was resisting, he brought out gun and fired her but the gun didn't respond. The woman was shouting I am a Chosen I am a Chosen Armrobber who are you.
The Armrobber dropped the gun there and ran away. She brought the gun to Church to testify.

Dear People, please join CHOSEN and be safe.
The days are evil.

Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by matinos28(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2019
Pls allow people some dignity in death
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by matinos28(m): 10:16pm On May 12, 2019
iTearHerToto:
you are a bloody fool
Re: Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) by CharlesJok3r: 11:41pm On May 12, 2019
Armed robbers are worse than terrorist.
They are best served with Savage jungle justice. Kill, burn, amputate & decapitate, blind, hang, poison them if possible when you're lucky to catch one. even if it is 10 naira they stole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man 33yrs Raped Mentally Sick Girl In Oshodi / 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal / Man Spends 17 Years In Jail Over Resemblance With Real Criminal In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.