Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Game Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Game Of Life (173 Views)

Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell / Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Of Life by jonatoye(m): 8:09am On May 12, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Game of Life

WORD FOR TODAY
A man settles for death at any point he comes to the realization and live with the consciousness of ultimate achievement in any facet of life. When you are still in the game of life; you must always put your set backs and achievements behind you; because it is not over until it is over!!!
Scriptural Reference
" Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13-14 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every man created by God live with the consciousness of getting something. Many times when the Lord wants to draw men to himself He makes promises. To Abraham He said: I will make you the father of nations. Jesus to His disciples: I will make you fishers of men. Hence, when we run to and fro we are all aiming at a goal.

The fact that you are still a living soul establishes the fact that God still kept you in the game of destiny; this implies that much is still expected of you. The rule of the game is that you keep winning when you keep aiming at the goal and that you are only allowed to be either offensive or defensive but not to sleep in the journey.

In the game you are likely to either suffer set backs or make progressive achievement; whichever way, keep pressing towards the goal till the end be it in your marriage, career, academics, ministry and pilgrimage to eternity. If the end has not come it is not over until it is over.

Prayer Point
Lord! My destiny will not fail; Strengthen me to win the game of life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
There is no room for sleep if you must win the game of life!!!

Have a Graceful Worship Experience!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Powerful Was The Service / Whats The Best Way To Pay Tithe? HELP / For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.