Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

About Yam Eaters (pdp) Abandoned Secretarial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Yam Eaters (pdp) Abandoned Secretarial (18674 Views)

PDP Abandoned North East To Boko Haram – Senate President, Ahmad Lawan (Video) / PDP Abandoned 116 Water Projects Before Leaving Office In 2015 / Osunrerun: PDP Abandoned Davido & His Uncle To Fate. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Yam Eaters (pdp) Abandoned Secretarial by LogicStatement: 1:12pm On May 12, 2019
Pavore9:
"The remaining N25billion was converted to yams & eaten up by goats of many breeds. Lol "... cheesy cheesy
That na quote of the century. I laugh so tey people dey wonder wetin make me dey laugh like this cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Yam Eaters (pdp) Abandoned Secretarial by LogicStatement: 1:16pm On May 12, 2019
PDP = Corruption. There is still some level of sanity in APC even though many of their members are corrupt too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Yam Eaters (pdp) Abandoned Secretarial by Afamed: 1:37pm On May 12, 2019
Shayetet13:
The money is in fixed deposit. It will come out at the right time. Op, how can you say that house is not up to 50%. What i am seeing in that structure is 75% complete. If you put in sincere 1billion in that building, it is completed
Putting blocks together is easier than finishing up the interior part of a building.

2 Likes

Re: About Yam Eaters (pdp) Abandoned Secretarial by Achile1515: 2:33pm On May 12, 2019
So, where is the remaining 25Billion? PDP are not just criminals, they are professional criminals. How shameful. Well, my piece of advice.....They should go and meet Wike it Atiku to complete it for them. Maybe Fayose will do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Yam Eaters (pdp) Abandoned Secretarial by duality(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2019
Chukwurah003:
PDP has nothing to offer Nigeria. They only want to resume looting but God pass them.

Statements like this is what gives the APC courage for the current brigandage.
Re: About Yam Eaters (pdp) Abandoned Secretarial by Legendguru: 3:13pm On May 12, 2019
hmmm
Re: About Yam Eaters (pdp) Abandoned Secretarial by billante(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2019
Achile1515:
So, where is the remaining 25Billion? PDP are not just criminals, they are professional criminals. How shameful. Well, my piece of advice.....They should go and meet Wike it Atiku to complete it for them. Maybe Fayose will do.

There is a huge difference between pledge and cash remitted by the donor.

Since we have not heard any demand of probe of the usage of the donations by the donors....it tends to point to the fact that most of those donations were not in actual fact redeemed....I am guessing though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Yam Eaters (pdp) Abandoned Secretarial by gaskiyamagana: 5:50pm On May 12, 2019
When they chop chop money for the party development, how will it be difficult for them to empty National Treasury for national development.
P..... D ..... P
FAILURE.
Re: About Yam Eaters (pdp) Abandoned Secretarial by mechanics(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2019
The project was too big for them, they should have made a simpler design.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Return Government Vehicles In Your Custody In 48hrs - Makinde To Ajumobi Aides / Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job / Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.