Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos (43142 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by anonimi: 5:00am On May 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

GEJ did more bro. In fact, this was copied from him.
Ask about what they did to Amaechi when he was the governor of Rivers State, What they did to APC Lagos Secretariat, NGF election result was disregarded, how 5 lawmakers claimed superiority over 27 in Rivers State, Ekiti gate saga and the 8 lawmakers who impeached the speaker who had more on his side and how they were chased out of the state by Fayose who was backed by the federal government, what about the former speaker that was almost impeached through the back door, what about the dss attack on Tinubu, what about the EFCC attack on Ibori who was opposing GEJ...There are more that I can't even count because they are too much.
You people should stop making Jonathan look like someone different from other politicians because his government strengthened this madness that has been increased by the APC today.

No saint in politics after all.

Most of what you said are APC lies and propaganda, especially the bold part.
If you have any credible source for the DSS attack on Tinubu please share.
Ibori was arrested and jailed in the UK for criminal offences committed. Do you have any problem with that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Nobody: 7:56am On May 15, 2019
anonimi:

Most of what you said are APC lies and propaganda, especially the bold part.
If you have any credible source for the DSS attack on Tinubu please share.
Ibori was arrested and jailed in the UK for criminal offences committed. Do you have any problem with that
First of all I corrected myself by using the word army instead of DSS to someone who needed clarification.
Secondly, Ibori was chased up and down over the country before he left for Dubai and later taken to London. Do u know that in 2010 his security men were removed and he was being guarded by oghara youths? I was at otefe then to see how he was almost manhandled if not for the boys who intervened.

Finally, bring your facts to debunk those things I said instead of trying to cover for a politician that doesn't care about the masses. Jonathan played on the intelligence of most naive folks just like other politicians, his only difference is that he's pretending to be a friend.
No politician in this country care about anybody. I only quoted the guy to drop those things just to shit him up for thinking Jonathan cared about him or anyone else.
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by anonimi: 9:23am On May 15, 2019
kingkakaone:
First of all I corrected myself by using the word army instead of DSS to someone who needed clarification.
Secondly, Ibori was chased up and down over the country before he left for Dubai and later taken to London. Do u know that in 2010 his security men were removed and he was being guarded by oghara youths? I was at otefe then to see how he was almost manhandled if not for the boys who intervened.

Finally, bring your facts to debunk those things I said instead of trying to cover for a politician that doesn't care about the masses. Jonathan played on the intelligence of most naive folks just like other politicians, his only difference is that he's pretending to be a friend.
No politician in this country care about anybody. I only quoted the guy to drop those things just to shit him up for thinking Jonathan cared about him or anyone else.

And you are defending Tinubu and Ibori with lies because they care about you and the masses
Please note that not everyone has a short memory.

Where Are The Soldiers? Photo Of Tinubu's Home Shows No Soldiers

Reports surfaced yesterday from the All Progressives Congress camp that armed soldiers were positioned at the gate of Bola Tinubu's home. Well a journalist, Ben Ezeamalu, took a picture of the former Lagos governor's home and shared the picture on his Twitter handle.

Contrary to the statement by Tinubu's media aide, Sunday Dare, there were no soldiers in or around the area. Nigerians have called this out as one of the APC 's alleged lies. Reactions have trailed the news, with forum goers saying: "We ask for pictures but none was provided. Propaganda everywhere."

One member wrote: "APC and their supporters thrive of lies and propaganda. Unfortunately, many have been brainwashed with their silly "change", while they can't even explain to Nigerians how they want to come abt the so-called "change"

Another Anonymous user wrote: "But this is not between 10pm and 11pm. When I read d report I read the armies always arrived between these time frames. Maybe d photographer should also camp there till maybe 2am."

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/382903-where-are-the-soldiers-photo-of-tinubus-home-shows-no-soldiers.html

Ibori's Trial :Fresh Plot against Nuhu Ribadu, to be transferred to NIPSS, Kuru Jos.

Former governors facing corruption trials in Nigeria have revved up their war against the chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Nuhu Ribadu.

http://saharareporters.com/2007/12/24/iboris-trial-fresh-plot-against-nuhu-ribadu-be-transferred-nipss-kuru-jos

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Nobody: 10:04am On May 15, 2019
anonimi:

And you are defending Tinubu and Ibori with lies because they care about you and the masses
Please note that not everyone has a short memory.

You brought up something of 2007 which is different from the year I gave you.
Ibori case is 2010, I was at oghara then.
You may not believe but it won't change the fact that Jonathan had a personal beef with Ibori which made him to protected by oghara youths.
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by anonimi: 10:47am On May 15, 2019
kingkakaone:
You brought up something of 2007 which is different from the year I gave you.
Ibori case is 2010, I was at oghara then.
You may not believe but it won't change the fact that Jonathan had a personal beef with Ibori which made him to protected by oghara youths.

I don't remember saying that Jonathan had a beef or no beef with Ibori.
Please go through our discussion again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi / Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.