Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos (43136 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:54pm On May 12, 2019
kingkakaone:

GEJ did more bro. In fact, this was copied from him.
Ask about what they did to Amaechi when he was the governor of Rivers State, What they did to APC Lagos Secretariat, NGF election result was disregarded, how 5 lawmakers claimed superiority over 27 in Rivers State, Ekiti gate saga and the 8 lawmakers who impeached the speaker who had more on his side and how they were chased out of the state by Fayose who was backed by the federal government, what about the former speaker that was almost impeached through the back door, what about the dss attack on Tinubu, what about the EFCC attack on Ibori who was opposing GEJ...There are more that I can't even count because they are too much.
You people should stop making Jonathan look like someone different from other politicians because his government strengthened this madness that has been increased by the APC today.

No saint in politics after all.

Exactly my point Ogun kill Jona

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Musabig001(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2019
And where is @nairamarley , @zlatan ibile and @rahmanjago
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Lexicon123: 11:17pm On May 12, 2019
CliffDike:
While it's not out of place for EFCC to investigate known corrupt elements like Saraki; it is clear to discerning minds that EFCC under Magu has out rightly turned partisan.
Many petitions have been submitted to EFCC on several occasions against Oshiomhole and Amaechi, till today EFCC has not deemed it necessary to investigate such petitions.

Nigeria CAN'T make "noticeable" and "sustainable" progress if government officials continue to be stronger than government institutions.
I can’t agree more. The fight against corruption will only yield the desired results if it’s truly fair and non-partisan. Otherwise, the opposition and even neutrals will cry foul and the fight will loose it’s bite.
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by plaindealer: 11:21pm On May 12, 2019
Adeitanajoke:
Senate president, Saraki reacts as Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), over the seizure of some of his residential houses located in the Ikoyi area of Lagos.

The EFCC is investigating Saraki’s earnings during his time as governor of Kwara state. Saraki governed the state between 2003 and 2011 before proceeding to the senate.

“Also, the case went all the way to the highest court in our country, the Supreme Court of Nigeria. In that case, Saraki was discharged and acquitted because the courts believe the government has no case.”
?
https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/saraki-reacts-as-efcc-seizes-sarakis-houses-marks-others-in-lagos.html

You mean the bought Supreme court judgement via corrupt Onnoghen.

Guess what, Onnoghen is gone and you are days from becoming former senate president.

Btw, you are not above the law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Conceptman: 11:44pm On May 12, 2019
this politicians have looted alot of money but the foolish Nigerians keep following and praising them until they loot all our money and they will leave this country to an island they can afford to buy and build an empire with theirselves and families.. Nigerians wise up, we are almost getting to the last straw, na the masses go suffer am when they finish looting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Dashry(f): 12:21am On May 13, 2019
Noted

Check my signature
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by blacknp(m): 1:47am On May 13, 2019
kingkakaone:

Ask about what they did to Amaechi when he was the governor of Rivers State, What they did to APC Lagos Secretariat, NGF election result was disregarded, how 5 lawmakers claimed superiority over 27 in Rivers State, Ekiti gate saga and the 8 lawmakers who impeached the speaker who had more on his side and how they were chased out of the state by Fayose who was backed by the federal government, what about the former speaker that was almost impeached through the back door, what about the dss attack on Tinubu, what about the EFCC attack on Ibori who was opposing GEJ...There are more that I can't even count because they are too much.
You people should stop making Jonathan look like someone different from other politicians because his government strengthened this madness that has been increased by the APC today.

Good cooking with Maggie cube.
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 1:49am On May 13, 2019
Adeitanajoke:
Interesting
o to ge
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by soledayo(m): 3:13am On May 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Saraki nothing do you.

The Nigerian youths and Kwara people are solidly behind you in this trying times. grin grin grin
You and who are behind him.... D only supporter u will get is a goat.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by CliffDike(m): 4:03am On May 13, 2019
Lexicon123:
I can’t agree more. The fight against corruption will only yield the desired results if it’s truly fair and non-partisan. Otherwise, the opposition and even neutrals will cry foul and the fight will loose it’s bite.

Selective justice is no justice at all.
In fact, injustice is one of the major causes of disunity and lack of co-operation among various decision makers in the country.
Like I stated earlier, I'm totally in support of EFCC investigating corrupt figures like Saraki, but making it one-sided will only appear to discerning minds as witch-hunt against the opposition which unfortunately is what we're witnessing.

For the fight against corruption, which is a major issue in the country to yield maximum result, it must be thorough, non-selective, non-regional and all-encompassing.
I hope we will get it right soon to move our dear country forward.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by DWJOBScom(m): 4:17am On May 13, 2019
prudentsolution:

Dss attack on Tinubu

I saw that one o and was surprised
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by SaintLucia: 5:25am On May 13, 2019
prudentsolution:

Dss attack on Tinubu
So u don't know. In fact PDP took Tinubu to CCT but the man won dem. They attacked APC ICT House in Lagos, we saw what OPC backed by Gej did in Lagos before the 2015 election. How Gej bribed the House of Assembly members in Adamawa to impeach Nyanko. How Sanusi was sacked and intimidated in Kano. How Gej sent Joseph Mbu to rig Lagos and how the same Mbu threatened to shoot people in Lagos during the 2015 presidential election. Too much atrocities committed by Gej.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Fa44me: 5:41am On May 13, 2019
FastShipping:

Thanks for pointing out facts to the clown trying to re-write history. Too many of these clowns on nairaland defending that useless and clueless jonadunce.
Who are you defending bro? If Jonathan had done 10, this government have done 60, and will still do the remaining 40. Which one is defendable?.
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by ivandragon: 5:46am On May 13, 2019
CliffDike:

Selective justice is no justice at all.
In fact, injustice is one of the major causes of disunity and lack of co-operation among various decision makers in the country.
Like I stated earlier, I'm totally in support of EFCC investigating corrupt figures like Saraki, but making it one-sided will only appear to discerning minds as witch-hunt against the opposition which unfortunately is what we're witnessing.

For the fight against corruption, which is a major issue in the country to yield maximum result, it must be thorough, non-selective, non-regional and all-encompassing.
I hope we will get it right soon to move our dear country forward.

in fact, this is the point I have been telling some block heads on another thread.

the moment there is a partisan application of justice (or the process of implementing justice) it undermines the whole notion of justice & equity & gives room even rouges to challenge the system.
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by lomprico(m): 6:15am On May 13, 2019
wingmanII:
Had GEJ exercised his powers like this, I am sure there will be no APC today. Honestly, Jonathan doomed PDP.

He placed Nigeria over political party. Corrupt, but he was not power hungry.
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by CliffDike(m): 6:16am On May 13, 2019
ivandragon:

in fact, this is the point I have been telling some block heads on another thread.

the moment there is a partisan application of justice (or the process of implementing justice) it undermines the whole notion of justice & equity & gives room even rouges to challenge the system.

I totally agree with you
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by lomprico(m): 6:17am On May 13, 2019
FastShipping:

Thanks for pointing out facts to the clown trying to re-write history. Too many of these clowns on nairaland defending that useless and clueless jonadunce.

What about those supporting the cadaver in power?
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Lanre0: 6:17am On May 13, 2019
Every kwaran knows what Satanic Saraki did to the state. The Igbos can make him their president but in kwara state, we are waiting for him to return what he & his brainless worshippers stole from the state & thereafter be sent to jail. Saraki , a notorious bank robber with the use of pen.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by orisa37: 6:51am On May 13, 2019
As part of their programme to Anarchy, every opposition must be reduced to pauper and beggers so they can fight no more.
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Slurity(m): 6:59am On May 13, 2019
wingmanII:
Had GEJ exercised his powers like this, I am sure there will be no APC today. Honestly, Jonathan doomed PDP.
Your conclusion is too narrow. Jonathan doomed Nigeria. He is the worst mistake we ever make.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by MorufuAtanda: 7:03am On May 13, 2019
Case wey Supreme Court Don finish tey tey. Abeg for Supreme Court judgment certified true copy and add it to your defense affidavit when the hopeless EFCC drag you to court again.
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by SarkinYarki: 7:22am On May 13, 2019
wingmanII:

Jonathan was a weak leader I tell you , he was even giving Tinubu huge oil contracts and even allowed Sanusi to award El Rufai a 5 billion Naira contract from the CBN
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Nobody: 7:26am On May 13, 2019
kingkakaone:

God bless you bro
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2019
soledayo:

You and who are behind him.... D only supporter u will get is a goat.

Bro didn't you see I used the laughing emijo. I was just joking... He should go to court and defend himself.
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Esperooke(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2019
Selective Justice is gross Corruption. Does anyone wonder why our corruption rating keeps worsening? We have the legend of kwarauption at the helms...

However, it is all for a time..............
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by pedel: 10:39am On May 13, 2019
Asset declaration case is different from frauds.
The initial case was about him not declaring some assets. This fresh case is about how he acquired the asset.

MorufuAtanda:
Case wey Supreme Court Don finish tey tey. Abeg for Supreme Court judgment certified true copy and add it to your defense affidavit when the hopeless EFCC drag you to court again.
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Gbagbuo247: 10:40am On May 13, 2019
wingmanII:

I couldn't agree less with you Bro
Re: Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by TAIS: 11:46am On May 13, 2019
Get your Company registered today with CAC.
Register your Business name,Limited liability company & Incorporated trustee with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with
Proven professional and get your certificate in 2 weeks and we deliver to any location of your choice @ affordable price.
Business name (Enterprise)- N17,000
Limited Liability Company- N58,000
Incorporated Trustee (NGOs) - N110,000
Call or Whatsapp 07032628962.
We have our agents in Lagos, Abuja, Port-harcourt, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kwara etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) / In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.