Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Can Understand My Husband's Emotional Pain But My Ex's Life Is Also Important - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Understand My Husband's Emotional Pain But My Ex's Life Is Also Important (633 Views)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Understand My Husband's Emotional Pain But My Ex's Life Is Also Important by Omalee(f): 12:06pm On May 12, 2019
The decision to marry Steve was meant to save so many things ,but it ended up distabilizing and destroying so much .

I am all alone battling every force that come my way.

Everybody is against me, Steve, his family, my family ,our circle of friends, even known and unknown forces.

What was my offence?
I gave one pint of my blood to my ex boyfriend, my own blood!!

Ernest was my school boyfriend, we had plans to get married but midway into our NYSC, Steve showed. Up,
To be frank,I had no much love for Steve, he was a likeable young man full of energy and vitality, he was doing very well in his business and he had enough to give me a comfortable living,So I decided to leave Ernest and marry Steve, I felt Steve had brighter plan and future for. me.Ernest was a fresh graduate just like me, he had a lot of plans but had none going on yet.

Ernest was heartbroken, but I had issues to sort out in my family.
My mum and Dad earned little from their teaching Job, as educated as they were, they didn't plan their family, my mum had Seven of us, 5 girls and two boys, I was the oldest, I knew how I managed to get through school, from my high school I did holiday Jobs, worked at petrol stations and shops for peanuts .

It was looking blank for my younger siblings, they kept waiting years.after high school to seek for university admission in order to give spaces for one another so my parents can cope with the funding.

Nobody does anything for anybody. my uncles were all training their children ,we had to manage the available resources within our reach.
These were what I considered before I made that decision to marry Steve.

It was not like me and Ernest didn't have something good, far from it, our love was amazing,we shared fantastic moments together, it was painful and hard for me, deciding to leave him, but I chose to live for the moment.
http://www.omaleeblog.com/2019/01/i-can-understand-my-husbands-emotional.html?m=1
Re: I Can Understand My Husband's Emotional Pain But My Ex's Life Is Also Important by Omalee(f): 12:10pm On May 12, 2019
Omalee:
The decision to marry Steve was meant to save so many things ,but it ended up distabilizing and destroying so much .

I am all alone battling every force that come my way.

Everybody is against me, Steve, his family, my family ,our circle of friends, even known and unknown forces.

What was my offence?
I gave one pint of my blood to my ex boyfriend, my own blood!!

Ernest was my school boyfriend, we had plans to get married but midway into our NYSC, Steve showed. Up,
To be frank,I had no much love for Steve, he was a likeable young man full of energy and vitality, he was doing very well in his business and he had enough to give me a comfortable living,So I decided to leave Ernest and marry Steve, I felt Steve had brighter plan and future for. me.Ernest was a fresh graduate just like me, he had a lot of plans but had none going on yet.

Ernest was heartbroken, but I had issues to sort out in my family.
My mum and Dad earned little from their teaching Job, as educated as they were, they didn't plan their family, my mum had Seven of us, 5 girls and two boys, I was the oldest, I knew how I managed to get through school, from my high school I did holiday Jobs, worked at petrol stations and shops for peanuts .

It was looking blank for my younger siblings, they kept waiting years.after high school to seek for university admission in order to give spaces for one another so my parents can cope with the funding.

Nobody does anything for anybody. my uncles were all training their children ,we had to manage the available resources within our reach.
These were what I considered before I made that decision to marry Steve.

It was not like me and Ernest didn't have something good, far from it, our love was amazing,we shared fantastic moments together, it was painful and hard for me, deciding to leave him, but I chose to live for the moment.
http://www.omaleeblog.com/2019/01/i-can-understand-my-husbands-emotional.html?m=1

Read the full story on my blog ,and also other stories and relationship gists&tips.

www.omaleeblog.com

Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Shake D Table! Ladies, Should You Report Ur Friend's Spouse?! / Nigerian Man Surprises His Girlfriend With Best Proposal Ever(photos) / 10 New Facts And Points About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.