Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? (37322 Views)

What Are The Opportunities And Challenges Of Night Auditors In Nigerian Hotels? / Hotnigeriajobs: Vacancies, Career Opportunities And Jobs In Nigeria For You! / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 13, 2019
12month:

Guys why cant we take a cue from quora, It's high time we stopped this mockery nairaland is turning into, so I will provide an answer to your question bro.

one of the states should be ogun state, the industrial areas , sango/ota and agbara axis. I started from there and av worked, stayed in these 2 areas before. Thats if you can cope anyway

Quota very classy place

4 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by GRACEGLORY: 8:45am On May 13, 2019
RonKenoly:
Which state would you recommend for a fresh graduate of 25 to move to and start life?

Perhaps Hell. All states are for fresh graduates. Start where you're.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Jaii(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2019
In d West Ogun state is not bad

In d north Kano has opportunities. But I think its a little crisis prone.

Kaduna use to be good but not anymore. Wish you luck.

8 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Angelfrost(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2019
RonKenoly:
Which state would you recommend for a fresh graduate of 25 to move to and start life?

I'm not sure you have a choice of state with regards to jobs, except you are talking about entrepreneurship... Your real question should be: What states even have job opportunities? Then, you talk about remuneration from the jobs vis-à-vis the cost of living of the states in question...

...or are you talking about another country?

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 8:47am On May 13, 2019
United State Bros. Just relocate to USA bitter truth except you want to be an entrepreneur but I bet u it's like a rocket science in Nigeria u keep going in circles.

5 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by rickyrex(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2019
Agbara is one of the coolest place to get a job and start a life. First you must be confidence in approaching someone for help cause must times vacancies might be internal and not published to the public. Again find a church within agbara you can attend, identify with with pastor or members this is because some of the top manager in must companies around agbara reside within the environment. Also on your own go to companies around to ask and submit your cov. In terms of cost of living, agbara is very affordable. There is a popular market there too where u can buy things very cheap.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by truvine(m): 8:54am On May 13, 2019
sagamu/Interchange for casual workers , Ogun State

Invest in the Sale of 12 Self Contain Hostel
https://www.nairaland.com/5178628/hostel-sale-invest-12-units
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:54am On May 13, 2019
femidejulius:
If you want Federal Government jobs, move to Katsina and try to get a certificate of origin there. You can move to Daura.

During the last DSS recruitment, the numbers of people recruited from Katsina are more than that of all the 5 southern states and just slightly lower to that of the 6 South Western States. Same for the South South.

With an Ibo or Yoruba or Calabar name

5 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by AreaFada2: 8:58am On May 13, 2019
None sir.
Those two things don't go together in Nigeria. cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Topmaike007(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2019
VillagePipu:

If you can get jobs around Agbara industrial area, you'll be fine

Look for jobs in industrial clusters on the fringes of Lagos if you desire low cost living.

I like Agbara like kilode,low cost of living around their (morogbo,opic estate agabara estate) the best of all better light but the road seems poor Amosun is not doing well over their

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Kreamie(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2019
Empire State!!!

Japa
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 13, 2019
oyatz:
Osun State.

In this State, if you are earning #70,000 you will be better off than those earning #120,000 in Abuja, Lagos or Port Harcourt

If......
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by blowjohn(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2019
RonKenoly:

Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2019
RonKenoly:

Thank you very much for your maturity, I don't know why nairaland members think mockery is the coolest ever. You won't find such attitude in quora and reddit.

Please can you tell me more about sango/ota and agbara in term of cost of accommodation and other important things I need know.

Thanks.
most of the people here believe the government, the society, the gods and even life has completely neglected and forgotten them.

6 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2019
My State Borno
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by vision2050: 9:03am On May 13, 2019
Ogun state because accommodation is cheap but it is a centre of civil service job expect for Agbara, Igbesa and Ota Axis that are industrial hub.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by nairalanduseles: 9:04am On May 13, 2019
Dem dey give u better advise u dey speak english.......run as fast as u can out of naija

3 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by GideonG(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2019
Borno State

NGOs paying almost more than NNPC and CBN. Why will Boko Haram stop? Allotta billions is involved

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by MorufuAtanda: 9:05am On May 13, 2019
Nairalanders have very low I.Q.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by grandstar(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2019
If you were in the US. I'd say Texas.

For Naija, lost cost of living Ibadan and Akure.

For job, that's one hard as unemployment is high nationwide

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Freddyw(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2019
Every state. Ask me how?
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 9:08am On May 13, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
most of the people here believe the government, the society, the gods and even life has completely neglected and forgotten them.
You are right, but I think we have to quit the blame game and face reality.

Any advice as regards my topic?
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 13, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
My State Borno
But I was told that NGO job are no longer available like before.
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 13, 2019
Freddyw:
Every state. Ask me how?
How?
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by phorget(m): 9:10am On May 13, 2019
RonKenoly:

The state of OYO as in ON YOUR OWN.
The truth be told,there won't be a better state there can only be a better life. Some people had spent years in those state people regards to be an Eldorado without achieving nothing while some people living in hell would have a better life.
Whatever you want to achieve is right there within you only if you'll look closely enough.

5 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 13, 2019
Chechem:

United State.

Best answer
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by zinaunreal(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2019
Even to go and die in borno requires connections

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by 21Bandit: 9:11am On May 13, 2019
Roon9:
Well bro.. Please whatever you do, please never pick Warri or anywhere in Delta State

Coming from a typical waffi, Bros you are 101% right o.
Warri na cast. Na just name and mouth na will get o.
The city dry o...but the streets is the only way forward....I repeat the only way forward..
Bless up

5 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 9:11am On May 13, 2019
GideonG:
Borno State

NGOs paying almost more than NNPC and CBN. Why will Boko Haram stop? Allotta billions is involved
The NGO don't employ alot like before, well from what I heard.
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2019
This thread is for peeps that their outstretched hand can easily reach a good job.

Most of the people here are mostly unemployed, you won't get a proper answer. The few that have a job are in their offices. Coz its a Monday.

17 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Iwanttoto1: 9:13am On May 13, 2019
namo77:

It depends on what you want to do with your life...

You should give us a brief history about you, your plans for life and all that... Then we can advice you accordingly

All for wetins na? Y not gives him advises insteds of trying to haves all his in4masions.
Abi u be kiddingnapper?
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Freddyw(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2019
RonKenoly:

How?
If we can look very well, job opportunities depend on our individual skills and education and also cost of living depend on the area u stay. Even Abuja has places that cost of living isn't much but other factors are not favourable for example security and good infrastructure

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Laminate Certificates And Other Vital Documents / FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released / NDLEA Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.