Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? (37333 Views)

What Are The Opportunities And Challenges Of Night Auditors In Nigerian Hotels? / Hotnigeriajobs: Vacancies, Career Opportunities And Jobs In Nigeria For You! / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Dominionforlife: 12:27pm On May 13, 2019
heybeemoney:

lol..... forget about what you're seen in the news... Borno is peaceful and I am happy to be here....
I served there during the heat of the crisis , dont mind working there. Can you link me up with an NGO job at Borno
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by maryjay99: 12:54pm On May 13, 2019
Why, cos I'm planning to relocate there.
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 13, 2019
frankdre:
He is telling u d truth and u are there deceiving ursef...Graduates like u still believe there are jobs in Nigeria. What a myopic way of reasoning. Better go start a biz, learn a trade or else, that your shoe go file finish in d process of securing a job. Thats just the gospel truth. The labor market is saturated, the gospel truth is bitter but will save u from disaster on d long run
Everybody most not go into business.

People dey wey just resume work today, I don't need negativity in my life please. If you believe there no job anywhere, that's your business sir.

3 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by maryjay99: 12:59pm On May 13, 2019
Roon9:
Well bro.. Please whatever you do, please never pick Warri or anywhere in Delta State

Why pls cos I'm planning to relocate there.
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 13, 2019
RonKenoly:

Everybody most not go into business.

People dey wey just resume work today, I don't need negativity in my life please. If you believe there no job anywhere, that's your business sir.
keep day dreaming. Gullible youth with a wrong mindset. No connection, no job. its rare...must u wear shirt and tie. You are still young, you wont understand. Channel that energy into a biz. Those in shell got there by connection, not intelligence. Na man know man

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 13, 2019
frankdre:
keep day dreaming. Gullible youth with a wrong mindset. No connection, no job. its rare...must u wear shirt and tie. You are still young, you wont understand. Channel that energy into a biz. Those in shell got there by connection, not intelligence. Na man know man
I agree. Thank you for your time.

Others have drop some nice idea for me without condescending.

I believe someone would appreciate your comment and work with it. So thank you once more.
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 13, 2019
RonKenoly:

I agree. Thank you for your time.

Others have drop some nice idea for me without condescending.

I believe someone would appreciate your comment and work with it. So thank you once more.
you will thank me more later when you yield
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by iomoge2(f): 1:13pm On May 13, 2019
RonKenoly:

I understand and agree with you, but you should know that context matters alot.

Your brother stay with a family member for a start right? If not, tell a little about how he was able to settle in those environment.
yes
He did stay with me
After a while he found a church
He and some friends rented a flat so he can be close to the church
That’s where the links started flowing from
The instagram
Attends seminars
Meet people
Be quick to sell his market
Attended so many interviews
Linked up old friends

You can work with what you have
If you seat down to analyze how it will be you would not make head way
Just take each day as it comes
Be open to opportunities

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by iomoge2(f): 1:17pm On May 13, 2019
frankdre:
He is telling u d truth and u are there deceiving ursef...Graduates like u still believe there are jobs in Nigeria. What a myopic way of reasoning. Better go start a biz, learn a trade or else, that your shoe go file finish in d process of securing a job. Thats just the gospel truth. The labor market is saturated, the gospel truth is bitter but will save u from disaster on d long run
. Fact is there are jobs
But will he like what is been offered
Most companies use outsourced staff

Uconnect
Hr indexx
Global manpower
Etc
They employ daily but would he be willing to start small

Not everyone has a knack for business
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by iomoge2(f): 1:19pm On May 13, 2019
prudentsolution:

I just read a part of your diary and noticed something. Can we talk in private? I need to give you a vital information

You can send me a pm
I didn’t see your email
Mine is
Omogekofo@yahoo.com
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Favy93(f): 1:21pm On May 13, 2019
pleaze who knows of any job vacancy in Agbara Ogun state..Am a geo physicist and a scafolder but i can work in any department.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by kdcreativity: 1:22pm On May 13, 2019
Creating animation in CrazyTalk Animator
Learn how to create your cartoon movies in 2D animation
What you'll learn
• Create basic amazing animation using bitmap images (sprites)
• Construct and animate simple cutout characters
• Use skeleton to construct and animate complex characters
Requirements
• You will need CrazyTalk Animator software

Description
In this course you will learn how to create 2D animation using CrazyTalk Animator software package.
Do you want to create your own animated movie, or just animated postcard, or animation for a game? CrazyTalk Animator can do that for you! You can use CrazyTalk Animator anywhere without limitations - at home, at work or at school.
Create your own animation using CrazyTalk Animator
• Learn all basic principles of creating animation in CrazyTalk Animator.
• Build and animate characters for your animation.
• Learn the basic and everyday animation skills, like face animation and walk cycle.
Cutout (sprite) animation technique
In this course you will learn how to create animation constructed from bitmap images. This approach is called "cutout" or "sprite" technique. Cutout technique is known to be the fastest way to create animation and at the same time it's the easiest way to learn it. Despite it's simplicity, the cutout technique remains very expressive and used by many creators to create exciting animation.
Contents and Overview
This course is created for people who would like to learn how to use CrazyTalk Animator in a short time. It equally fits for those who just starting to learn computer animation, as well as for established artists who would like to master cutout technique with free software.
The course will guide you from the very basics of application interface to the techniques of creating character animation and some advanced features. The sample files are also included, so you will be able to work alongside with instructor during the course
Note: This course is not for you if you would like to learn the technique of frame-by-frame (traditional) animation.
Who this course is for:
• Artists who would like to learn how to turn their ideas to stories
• School teachers who would like to adopt CrazyTalk Animator software in the education process
• Anyone who would like to learn animation
No animation knowledge required. Rapidly create, rig and animate unique characters for design projects
Call/whatsapp: 07038404841,
kdcreativity@gmail.com
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Onlinedet: 1:28pm On May 13, 2019
Low cost of living.... Borno state....
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Titogbanski: 1:29pm On May 13, 2019
The difficulty is the phrase "plenty of work opportunities"....

Bros, you go waka far abeg
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Favy93(f): 1:33pm On May 13, 2019
iomoge2:
. Fact is there are jobs
But will he like what is been offered
Most companies use outsourced staff

Uconnect
Hr indexx
Global manpower
Etc
They employ daily but would he be willing to start small

Not everyone has a knack for business
please where are ds companies located so i cn submit my c.v pleaze help
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 13, 2019
Favy93:
pleaze who knows of any job vacancy in Agbara Ogun state..Am a geo physicist and a scafolder but i can work in any department.Thanks
Do you reside there?
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 13, 2019
iomoge2:
yes
He did stay with me
After a while he found a church
He and some friends rented a flat so he can be close to the church
That’s where the links started flowing from
The instagram
Attends seminars
Meet people
Be quick to sell his market
Attended so many interviews
Linked up old friends

You can work with what you have
If you seat down to analyze how it will be you would not make head way
Just take each day as it comes
Be open to opportunities
Thought as much.

Now what strategy would you advice someone without any relative over there to adopt?

Thanks very much, you have been really helpful.
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by TemmyT002(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2019
Ibadan
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Queenboy123(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2019
xscoffy:

You mean the river state I have stayed in for over 10yrs full of marginalization? Dont think of that

Once u ain't from river state,forget getting a job in river state except its a private company
That's a lie
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Queenboy123(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2019
tamra:
Rivers what
Yes Rivers State
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by iomoge2(f): 1:59pm On May 13, 2019
Favy93:

please where are ds companies located so i cn submit my c.v pleaze help
. You can google them
They also advertise on nairaland

Check great jobsng on IG
Lemme get d link for you

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by okeniti: 1:59pm On May 13, 2019
Appreciate the tips, much appreciated. If I have any questions, can I send you a private message?

heybeemoney:

guy forget... there is a lot of Yoruba guy here in Borno working for NGO and I'm one of them... irrespective of your region, if you merit it, you will get it..Thank you.
Just av the Faith
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Insectkiller: 2:02pm On May 13, 2019
State of Art. grin

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Rmpopman: 3:51pm On May 13, 2019
states like kano
RonKenoly:

Some state are very much likely to be better than others in term of opportunities.
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Roon9(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2019
maryjay99:

Why pls cos I'm planning to relocate there.

Pls don't. Unless you want to teach a private school for 11k

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Kennyfancy(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2019
Roon9:
Well bro.. Please whatever you do, please never pick Warri or anywhere in Delta State
y now
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Halo22: 4:56pm On May 13, 2019
If you really need a place that is less costly with survival opportunities, try Anambra, Onitsha in particular. This is a town where after hustling, u will see enough money, feed and clothe cheaply and pay a lesser house rent of about 100k per flat of 2bedrooms. Compare it with Lagos or pH, u will understand Wella

4 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by myhotjobz: 4:57pm On May 13, 2019
Recruitment is ongoing at mPharma, Edo State
https://www.myhotjbz.com/job/recruitment-is-ongoing-at-mpharma-edo-state
URGENT VACANCY FOR DISPATCH RIDERS in Ogun State
https://www.myhotjbz.com/job/urgent-vacancy-for-dispatch-riders-in-ogun-state
2019 Students Industrial Training at Egbin Power Plc
https://www.myhotjbz.com/job/news/details/2019-students-industrial-training-at-egbin-power-plc
Dominahl Technologies Launches Scholarship for Undergraduate and Masters Students
https://www.myhotjbz.com/job/news/details/dominahl-technologies-launches-scholarship-for-undergraduate-and-masters-students

Multiple Vacancies for Various Subject Teacher at Princess Shekinah International School, Imo State
https://www.myhotjbz.com/job/multiple-vacancies-for-various-subject-teacher-at-princess-shekinah-international-school-imo-state
Fresh Vacancies in Ibadan
https://www.myhotjbz.com/job/fresh-vacancies-in-ibadan
Fresh Vacancies in Ilorin for Marketers
https://www.myhotjbz.com/job/fresh-vacancies-in-ilorin-for-marketers
School Counsellor, Computer Teacher and English Teacher Positions are vacant at Ivy Hill Academy, Ilorin
https://www.myhotjbz.com/job/school-counsellor-computer-teacher-and-english-teacher-positions-are-vacant-at-ivy-hill-academy-ilorin
Kindly share with a Job Seeker

RonKenoly:
Which state would you recommend for a fresh graduate of 25 to move to and start life?
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Damjoy(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2019
Raalsalghul:

You have any idea how one can get those NGO jobs?
Been applying, not even a regret mail embarassed

NGO jobs interviews are crazy (Thats to tell you how their selection processes too can be)

But first you have to decide which aspect of the NGO you want to work in

Monitoring and Evaluation pays more but is very stressful and hard to get but funnily always available.

You most times will need professional certifications while applying for NGO jobs

Check out Philanthropy University for some free courses that can give you an edge in NGO jobs... Keep trying though and its important whats on ur CV tooo.

No be say I get experience like that ooo... But my latest stint with an NGO (Pathfinder Intl) has taught me alot of things
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Damjoy(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2019
clems88:
ur right . lot if NGO's a friend of mine has invited me to kano to work but ....I can't risk going to north any more

Boss Abeg link me up with that ur friend... Me dy North and I no wan leave north (When you earn more than you work for... = NGO)
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Favy93(f): 7:49pm On May 13, 2019
RonKenoly:

Do you reside there?
i reside at badagry
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by darkelf: 7:54pm On May 13, 2019
RonKenoly:

Thank you very much for your maturity, I don't know why nairaland members think mockery is the coolest ever. You won't find such attitude in quora and reddit.

Please can you tell me more about sango/ota and agbara in term of cost of accommodation and other important things I need know.

Thanks.

I have learnt to stop asking academic/career questions on Nairaland. Majority here are clueless and intellectual dimwits

Please try Kaduna, Jigawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Osun and maybe Oyo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Laminate Certificates And Other Vital Documents / FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million / FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.