Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? (37341 Views)

What Are The Opportunities And Challenges Of Night Auditors In Nigerian Hotels? / Hotnigeriajobs: Vacancies, Career Opportunities And Jobs In Nigeria For You! / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Damjoy(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2019
I don't know of states but I can saw of a region... Try any of the NW states...

But the Job here is mostly NGO Jobs... You earn more and spend less in NW working with NGO's.
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by lonelydora: 9:13am On May 13, 2019
RonKenoly:
Which state would you recommend for a fresh graduate of 25 to move to and start life?

Whatever your hand findeth to do (wherever) you are, do it well.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by 7victor(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2019
JESUS CHRIST is the son of GOD.HE loved us and died for us so that we can have eternal life.we have to love HIM and think about HIM always. Salvation is only from HIM.HE is the coming of GOD to this world,HE is the GOD with us(EMMANUEL)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by westliver: 9:16am On May 13, 2019
Why search for a job when you know that you can be your own boss by starting importation business with little capital . Join this whatsapp group to get started and thank me later.
https:///
ISW1GHAh4aP2PBFt1XL4q5 .
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by iomoge2(f): 9:17am On May 13, 2019
If you sre looking for low cost of living you will be behind o

Just take the bull by the horn

Enter Lekki in Lagos
Or the heart of Abuja
Or the juiciest part of port harcourt

Move there and find a job there n one day heaven will smile on you
People making it in those places do not have two heads.
Don’t settle for less

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 13, 2019
rawitools:
United State Bros. Just relocate to USA bitter truth except you want to be an entrepreneur but I bet u it's like a rocket science in Nigeria u keep going in circles.
Lol at just relocate to USA, I wish it was that easy bro.

We have to start somewhere to get there. Thanks for your input.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Iwanttoto1: 9:19am On May 13, 2019
21Bandit:

Coming from a typical waffi, Bros you are 101% right o.
Warri na cast. Na just name and mouth na will get o.
The city dry o...but the streets is the only way forward....I repeat the only way forward..
Bless up

U means yahoo yahoo's? cry
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by okeniti: 9:19am On May 13, 2019
Can a Yoruba get a job in Borno though with the NGO? I've been trying for over a year and had no luck whatsoever. Despite the situation, would not mind living/working in NE. Plus it's on my bucket list to learn the Hausa language.

SheikhMuniru:
My State Borno

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by cardoctor(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2019
Taraba

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by NoToPile: 9:21am On May 13, 2019
If you can get a good job around agbara cost of living is low around those areas, house rent very fair, food stuff cheap and Ijanikin morogbo, agbara environs have stable light.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by AkataYeriYeri: 9:21am On May 13, 2019
Robert129:

Unless u want to do yahoo. How many industries are in o sun state?
A lot !!
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 13, 2019
rickyrex:
Agbara is one of the coolest place to get a job and start a life. First you must be confidence in approaching someone for help cause must times vacancies might be internal and not published to the public. Again find a church within agbara you can attend, identify with with pastor or members this is because some of the top manager in must companies around agbara reside within the environment. Also on your own go to companies around to ask and submit your cov. In terms of cost of living, agbara is very affordable. There is a popular market there too where u can buy things very cheap.
You are the second person to mention agbara, and I really like the way you pen your thought.

Thanks for taking your time to write the above, I would send you a PM later if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by AkataYeriYeri: 9:23am On May 13, 2019
oyatz:
Not so sir.

How much do you know about Osun State?

You’ll be surprised that dude has never been to Osun State before .
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by yomi007k(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2019
21Bandit:

Coming from a typical waffi, Bros you are 101% right o.
Warri na cast. Na just name and mouth na will get o.
The city dry o...but the streets is the only way forward....I repeat the only way forward..
Bless up

Na wa o...
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 13, 2019
Topmaike007:
I like Agbara like kilode,low cost of living around their (morogbo,opic estate agabara estate) the best of all better light but the road seems poor Amosun is not doing well over their
Tell me more about Agbara please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by millionboi2: 9:24am On May 13, 2019
Kingkun69:
Oga this is Nigeria NOWHERE stop deceiving urself
hahahaha

I don't know wat d guy wants to hear

#Borno

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by tiwiex(m): 9:26am On May 13, 2019
Kingkun69:
Very good question. It got me thinking too. Probably Lagos only and e no easy there too.
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by GALAXY2012: 9:27am On May 13, 2019
THERE IS NO STATE WITH JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH LESS COST OF LIVING. JOB OPPORTUNITY STATE/S IS/ARE ALWAYS POPULATED. HENCE INCREASE IN POPULATION LEADS TO INCREASE IN THE COST OF LIVING. THANKS

6 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by frankmoney(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2019
Queenboy123:
Rivers State, no doubt
lmao which rivers state ? Do you know how high the cost of living is in rivers state

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Beulah77: 9:28am On May 13, 2019
RonKenoly:

Why make jokes when you don't have an answer?

Not cool dude.

Because you asked a stupid question, stop wasting your time and fooling yourself because there is no state in Nigeria that has answer to your foolish post
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Odetokun3(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2019
Borno state. Jokes apart. Remove the insecurity. Maiduguri is a little but safe. U can get work with NGO with all costs on them.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Chinashopping84: 9:29am On May 13, 2019
No where near something like that all states are the same.Chinese rmb available.
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 13, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Dem dey give u better advise u dey speak english.......run as fast as u can out of naija
Lol, brotherly no be like that. If means dey everybody for don japa. Na the means we dey hustle for like this.
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Jokerman(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2019
You better stay in Lagos and look for jobs in areas like ikeja, or the island

And live in areas like Oworo, Bariga, Ojota, Agege, Mafoluku etc....

You need to work as well as have a life

Other cities though

Ibadan
Aba
Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by bentwood85(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2019
femidejulius:
If you want Federal Government jobs, move to Katsina and try to get a certificate of origin there. You can move to Daura.

During the last DSS recruitment, the numbers of people recruited from Katsina are more than that of all the 5 southern states and just slightly lower to that of the 6 South Western States. Same for the South South.

which would involve change of name?
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by clemz85(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2019
Kingkun69:

The last truth,

OP just brace up and prepare to launch into another life phase

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Queenboy123(m): 9:38am On May 13, 2019
frankmoney:
lmao which rivers state ? Do you know how high the cost of living is in rivers state

Are you in Rivers State to know?
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Oluromantic: 9:39am On May 13, 2019
zinaunreal:
Even to go and die in borno requires connections
Lol funny

1 Like

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 9:42am On May 13, 2019
iomoge2:
If you sre looking for low cost of living you will be behind o

Just take the bull by the horn

Enter Lekki in Lagos
Or the heart of Abuja
Or the juiciest part of port harcourt

Move there and find a job there n one day heaven will smile on you
People making it in those places do not have two heads.
Don’t settle for less
Not settling madam, we just have to learn to start from small.

Enter juiciest part of where? With how much?

Let's be realistic please.

5 Likes

Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by clems88(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2019
Damjoy:
I don't know of states but I can saw of a region... Try any of the NW states...

But the Job here is mostly NGO Jobs... You earn more and spend less in NW working with NGO's.

ur right . lot if NGO's a friend of mine has invited me to kano to work but ....I can't risk going to north any more
Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by Nobody: 9:43am On May 13, 2019
cardoctor:
Taraba
More info please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Laminate Certificates And Other Vital Documents / FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released / FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.