Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Loved Two Brothers At Two Different Times, It Came Crashing On Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Loved Two Brothers At Two Different Times, It Came Crashing On Me. (611 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Loved Two Brothers At Two Different Times, It Came Crashing On Me. by Omalee(f): 1:14pm On May 12, 2019
There were two guys, first was Chukwudi then Chinedu, Tina did not know they were brothers because she met them In different places and times.

Tina had a male friend his name was Francis,one day Tina called Francis for a chit -chat,during the conversation Francis asked her to say "hi" to his friend whom was in his room also,Francis handed the phone to his friend ,a male too.

He said hello to Tina and introduced himself as Chukwudi,after some banter he gave the phone back to Francis.

Few minutes after Tina's phone conversation with Francis a strange number called her, she picked up the call and the voice said '"I am Chukwudi. Francis's friend" he told Tina he wanted to ask her about a particular telly show he overheard her discussing with Francis.

"it was a ploy to get my attention." Tina said "so we got talking from that point, he sounded polite and mature, I told Francis about this and he told me it was his plan, according to him Chukwudi was a gem,because I was not in any relationship it was easy for me to warm up to Chukwudi,

For two months we were everywhere together, in the first one month we spent quality times together, I felt we were meant to be.

In the 3rd month of our relationship Chukwudi traveled back to England where he based, he kept in touch ,he sent me money and gifts

I missed him everyday and prayed for the relationship to progress.

But it wasn't to be because on the eight month Chukwudi traveled to Malaysia and I didn't hear from him again.

I told Francis about this and he assured me that Chukwudi was doing fine and that he'd call me once he settled in.

I was hurt and broken,after months of waiting I moved on painfully though.

3 years later I met this Guy at a friend's sister's wedding, he approached me at the after wedding party and we got talking. we exchanged contacts and weeks later we agreed to date,his name was Chinedu, cute and obviously ready to settle down, I promised to give my best to him. '"

Our relationship was about in the 13th month while on a visit to his house, Chukwudi surfaced, I was at the dinning room waiting for Chinedu to come over for lunch, he came downstairs with this guy who looked so familiar, getting closer he was Chukwudi and he recognized me ," Tina "he called out to me and I called his name.

Chinedu stood surprised, "did you know each other? " he asked we said yes and I added 'through a friend

Lunch was tensed up for me. Chinedu introduced Chukwudi as his half brother and me as his girlfriend. I could see the bitterness in Chukwudi's face

After lunch Chukwudi took my number.

Chukwudi has not let me have peace since that day
"You can't do this Tina, I loved you ,you can't marry my half brother, please I got into some shit in Malaysia, immediately I got back I looked for you "

Chukwudi and Chinefu were from different mothers but same father..... ..

I carefully told Chinedu about my friendship with his half brother Chukwudi leaving out the sensitive parts but Chukwudi is high headed ,threatening to spoil my marriage plans with Chinedu"I will stop that marriage if you fail to listen to me Tina,you cannot marry my brother ",but I won't leave Chinedu.

Kindly visit my blog www.omaleeblog.com to read my stories, support your sister from another mother
Re: I Loved Two Brothers At Two Different Times, It Came Crashing On Me. by amiibaby(f): 1:21pm On May 12, 2019
Chukwudi is history follow chinedu cos if he can't contact u for that long he ain't Worth keeping no matter what
Re: I Loved Two Brothers At Two Different Times, It Came Crashing On Me. by dawnomike(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2019
This is seriously serious... Pls just ensure to tell Chinedu everything and hide nothing. If he truly loves you, he will stand by you.

1 Like

Re: I Loved Two Brothers At Two Different Times, It Came Crashing On Me. by babyfaceafrica: 1:36pm On May 12, 2019
lies....made up story

1 Like

Re: I Loved Two Brothers At Two Different Times, It Came Crashing On Me. by Omalee(f): 1:50pm On May 12, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
lies....made up story
This is the reason you bought a phone? to go about looking for trouble? Lol
Peace be with you.
Re: I Loved Two Brothers At Two Different Times, It Came Crashing On Me. by babyfaceafrica: 2:01pm On May 12, 2019
Omalee:
This is the reason you bought a phone? to go about looking for trouble? Lol Peace be with you.
namaste

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Tags Boy “Useless” For Refusing To Give Her N1k / Heartbroken Man Try To Commit Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend Rescued / Victims Of Cyber Fraudsters, Share Your Story. What Are Your Regrets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.