Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years (39876 Views)

Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by iammo(m): 4:42pm On May 12, 2019
i strongly suspect occultic activities
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Hector09(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2019
This is the only reason i luv being a muslim

2 Likes

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by OlawaleBammie: 4:43pm On May 12, 2019
tstx:

Wake up... Ghosts doesn't exist

why u mumu like this?? abeg borrow small sense from people wey get na, u wey dem born for 2005 na u come dey tell us say ghost no dey. abeg shift.

3 Likes

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by hamid6249: 4:43pm On May 12, 2019
The movie "toluwa Nile " comes to my mind after reading this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by julitoch: 4:43pm On May 12, 2019
Will he still be recognized, they have mind oo, 15yrs is quite a long time, they were actually comfortable going about their biz, doing their thing, celebrating birthdays and child birth while the corpse of the man that brought them to the world was lying in the morgue, this one is too strong, it shows that having children is not a guarantee that they will bury you or give you a befitting burial

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by OdefaGirl(f): 4:45pm On May 12, 2019
This kind of stuff happens in polygamous homes. But 15years is really too much. What about d wives? Couldn't they have done something?

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by judgementyard(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2019
farem:

Chai! I disagree with you... BUT....

You're right!
you bad,lol. grin

2 Likes

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2019
Beface:
Maybe the eldest son is an occult member that doesn't want his father to be buried because I don't see the rational of abandoning your father's dead body for 15 years! This itself is an abomination that cause desolation (If there is any justice in the dead world,the father's ghost should hunt the first son).

you're suffering from illogicality of immortality with this your superstition theory you cooked up there except you've taken vacation at the other world before

nonsense and IGP lost of weight

2 Likes

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by akwarandu(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2019
that one self small, the one in my village is over 17 years and still counting because of family issues and he had only one wife.
They have refused to allow the man to rest in peace.
what a world.

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Bianda24: 4:53pm On May 12, 2019
At least the deceased was seen as a good man who trained his children despite marrying three wives. Unlike my own father who never trained his own children rather trained his concubines children and now that old age has come, he wants to reap where he did not sow.

3 Likes

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by MartinsD12(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2019
tstx:

If ghost does not exist why do we have ghost as English word in the first place, why did they put ghost in the dictionary, reason pls.

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by package7(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2019
All these people are baind shild .
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Seedless081: 5:01pm On May 12, 2019
dre11:
…as hospital sues family in effort to settle impass

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/05/family-abandons-fathers-corpse-in-mortuary-for-15-years/

lalasticlala

That is the problem of this generation, building and keeping wealth for your children, if you refuse to die they will kill you, when you die your house becomes a battlefield, everyone will be against each other, just imagine ordinary befiting burial that was what took these people 15 solid years... It's a pity.
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Alexrayz(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2019
tstx:

Why not prove ur theory and go to d cemetery at night or better still come to the Benin palace

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by AnanseK(m): 5:13pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
One of the numerous disadvantages of marrying more than one wife. grin

You'll never rest in peace. Your spirit will be wandering restlessly seeing your battalions of Children misbehaving. .

It doesn’t matter whether you have 100 wives , the dead should be buried in a matter of days. 2 or 3 days to allow for logistics.
It is the extravagant ceremony that causes all these.
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2019
Them for burn am nau
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Bossjakande: 5:22pm On May 12, 2019
That first son will Neva know peace. His own children will cause him pains too. Barstard prodigal son dis is an abomination
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Ikpongiton: 5:22pm On May 12, 2019
tstx:

ghost exist,my friend .say what you know,abeg .
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Reelmii: 5:30pm On May 12, 2019
ndu igbo kwenu

anything is possible in igbo land

this is why igbos cannot produce a president
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Reelmii: 5:30pm On May 12, 2019
Ikpongiton:
ghost exist,my friend .say what you know,abeg .
share ur experience with us na
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Ikpongiton: 5:34pm On May 12, 2019
Bianda24:
At least the deceased was seen as a good man who trained his children despite marrying three wives. Unlike my own father who never trained his own children rather trained his concubines children and now that old age has come, he wants to reap where he did not sow.
father is father.there is nothing like sowing or not sowing,provided he gave birth to you
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by baby124: 5:34pm On May 12, 2019
Too many wives and children. No unity or sense of loyalty and ownership to the man. The hospital better claim him as their papa. N1.8m hospital bill ke. Not to talk of burial money. RIP to the man.
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Reelmii: 5:40pm On May 12, 2019
Alexrayz:

Why not prove ur theory and go to d cemetery at night or better still come to the Benin palace
Benin palace kwa

abeg wetin dey happen there
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Octopusssy(f): 5:55pm On May 12, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Evil Children.
Kponkwem!
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by AreaFada2: 6:20pm On May 12, 2019
One thing Muslims do very well is burying the dead within 24 hours. I see no point leaving bodies for months and years to raise money for a "befitting" burial.

I have to join vanity crew on this. It is vanity.

RIP to the late chief.
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Beface(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you're suffering from illogicality of immortality with this your superstition theory you cooked up there except you've taken vacation at the other world before

nonsense and IGP lost of weight
I no blame you because you lack the ability to think beyond your yansh, so anybody that think outside your box is illogical. Did you read the story before bringing out you foolishness Or is it because your tribe is involved, so you want to defend it without reasoning? Okay, give me one good reason why a person would keep his father for 15 years in a mortuary and doesn't want his siblings and kinsmen to burying him?
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Beface(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2019
G
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2019
Beface:
I no blame you because you lack the ability to think beyond your yansh, so anybody that think outside your box is illogical. Did you read the story before bringing out you foolishness Or is it because your tribe is involved, so you want to defend it without reasoning? Okay, give me one good reason why a person would keep his father for 15 years in a mortuary and doesn't want his siblings and kinsmen to burying him?

the ability to think tell you all those jargons you cooked up there? you're having mental issue

for the fact I against this radical attitude of his kids negligence doesn't mean all those nonsense and jargons you cooked up there make sense

posthumous is a fiction, anyone that's dead is gone, not doing party won't deterred the soul from leaving the body

nonsense and your dumb skull

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Beface(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2019
tstx:

Eeyaaa... An Africa man who does not believe in the spirit world, such person is a potential meat for witches!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married / My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife / Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.