Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary (27515 Views)

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by TonyRazor(m): 1:00am On Sep 18, 2023
A young man, identified as Uchenna Anadumaka, has alleged squandered N2 million raised for his father's burial.

He also allegedly abandoned the father's corpse in the mortuary for over nine months.

As a consequence, he is currently in the police net in Anambra State for his action.

The incident happened at Awgbu, in the Orumba North Local Government Area of the state.

The suspect was said to be disowned by his father after over a conflict.

The suspect, born by his father's ex-wife, was said to be out of his father's house since the fallout between two of them, and never cared, visited, nor contributed a dime throughout the period he (his father) was sick till his death.

According to the Public Relations Officer of the Anambra State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Welfare, Chidinma Ikeanyionwu, immediately after the death of the man, the disowned son stormed from nowhere and started claim his father's property against the stepmother (his father's second wife), Lovina Anadumaka, who was the person taking care of the husband till his death.

To achieve this, Uchenna was said to have teamed up with his aunt (his father's younger sister), Chinelo Anadumaka, who returned home after she was divorced by her husband in Abia State.

Chinelo was also said to have been subjecting her mother and her late brother's wife to different kinds of ill treatment since she returned from the failed marriage.

Chinelo, an officer of the Operation Clean and Healthy Anambra (OCHA Brigade) was accused of repeatedly beating, intimidating and harassing her aged mother, Maryrose Anadumaka.

A source said, " Chinelo was previously married to a man from Abia State but divorced him a few years later after she reportedly hired thugs to beat up the husband and force him out of the house because he (the husband) started following her with caution .

"Chinelo got divorced and returned to her father's compound in Awgbu and became a thorn on her mother's flesh, to the extent that she took possession of significant portions of property in the compound and always tampered with her mother's food stuffs. She had once called the vigilante officers for her mother.

According to Chidinma Ikeanyionwu, the Public Relations Officer of the Anambra State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Welfare; Chinelo and Uchenna connived and forcefully stripped the bereaved second wife of all her husband's belongings, including his ATM cards, phones, house in Delta State and other houses he owned, and started collecting rents from the tenants residing in the houses.

She revealed that the duo showed no care nor contributed Kobo when the widow's husband was sick, only for them to quickly collect everything the husband owned from her. She also narrated how the stepson, Uchenna, squandered the sum of two million naira that was withdrawn from his late father's bank account and given to him for preparation of the father's burial, after which the corpse was abandoned in the mortuary for nine months. He could not also give any coherent response on what he used the two million naira to do.

As a result, the maltreated young widow (the second wife of the deceased) had to go borrowing money to bury her husband. Subsequently, Uchenna, the stepson, and Chinelo, her sister-in-law, took her children away and left her with nothing, sending her back to her father's house empty-handed.

Speaking on the matter after hearing from complainants and the accused, the State Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Welfare, Mrs. Ify Obinabo outrightly condemned the act, describing it as evil and wickedness in the highest order.

The Commissioner ordered the immediate arrest of the two suspects by the operatives of the Anambra State Police Command.

She also mandated the duo to hand-over every document pertaining to the house in Ibusa in their possession to the widow.

Obinabo went further to warn them to desist forthwith from renting the house in Awgbu out or face the law. She also asked Chinelo Anadumaka to find another shop and vacate the one she forcefully collected from her mother.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmexpressng.com/son-squanders-n2m-meant-for-his-dads-burial/amp/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by TemplarLandry: 1:10am On Sep 18, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by Fugazy2023: 1:21am On Sep 18, 2023
The guy don go use money play bet9ja grin

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by Dpen11(f): 1:40am On Sep 18, 2023
Sometimes it will look like some parents didn't train their children well.

Parents won't kill themselves, nowadays children even after being trained,the ones that acknowledge the home training take it while some divert .

So what's my point?

My point here is whatsoever punishment that should be given to him is absolutely right, because he lacks respect

Please contact me for your project writing, PowerPoint presentation, proposal, thesis, dissertation.
Kindly check my signature for my contact

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 18, 2023
May God give us the wisdom, knowledge and character to raise our children honorably.

May God not let us raise children that will make the society question our parenting.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by talented321: 3:36am On Sep 18, 2023
Every family has one menace..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by McLizbae: 3:50am On Sep 18, 2023
Odiegwu... So uchenna too disown his father's corpse after collecting N2M...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by DyingFetus: 3:54am On Sep 18, 2023
He for cremate the ashes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by izonborn098(m): 3:56am On Sep 18, 2023
Chinelo a divorcee, single moms, these are the most bitter set of women..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by spinna: 4:47am On Sep 18, 2023
Wickedness everywhere
Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by Gadafii: 6:32am On Sep 18, 2023
Contribute 2m to bury the dead, how much dem give am when he was alive

Person wey don die don die nothing like befitting burial, na one thing I still appreciate Muslims for be that

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by Chasito(m): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2023
Prodigal son grin

4 Likes

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by KingLennon(m): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2023
Burial na waste of funds. Carry Chelsea to draw and stake 2 million, you will collect like 8 million sad

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by RPG2020(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2023
God no go shame us shocked

2 Likes

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by Kooldon(f): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2023
when praying for a good husband or wife also pray for good children

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by Mindlog: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2023
iammo:

Anambra and Imo State with wickedness

How much is a plot of land at a cemetery,

how much is coffin, how much will diggers collect,

how much for ambulance and funeral home

How much is half bag of rice, some meat, tomatoes to make Jollof

How much is few crates of drinks

E be like say you dey high.

The money was not even "raised", the N2m was withdrawn from the late father's bank account because he did not die poor.

10 Likes

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by Rahkman: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2023
iammo:

Anambra and Imo State with wickedness

How much is a plot of land at a cemetery,

how much is coffin, how much will diggers collect,

how much for ambulance and funeral home

How much is half bag of rice, some meat, tomatoes to make Jollof

How much is few crates of drinks

if e no cost una no for Bury mohbad with a broken head for inside kwolba wey carpenter use 5k construct......that's if them never mine the head by now,, u dey call igbos wicked mumu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by iammo(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2023
Mindlog:

E be like say you dey high.

The money was not even "raised", the N2m was withdrawn from the late father's bank account because he did not die poor.

Carefully read my comment and read yours ask yourself if it makes any sense

This is Monday, stay your damn lane

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by Mindlog: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2023
iammo:

Carefully read my comment and read yours ask yourself if you have any sense

Re-read your thrash of a post but make sure the occipital-temporal region of your brain is active when doing so.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by iammo(m): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2023
Mindlog:

Re-read your thrash of a post but make sure the occipital-temporal region of your brain is active when doing so.

please for God sake stop qouting me, it's a new week , go seek your fellow trolls

3 Likes

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by Mindlog: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2023
iammo:

You are simply a fool so please for God sake stop qouting me, it's a new week , go seek your fellow retarddds

I hear such regularly over the years, working in a psychiatric facility.....I enjoy engaging your type as it reminds me of some topics in Neuropsychiatry class back in the day.....I get paid per hour when I am with retards, so enjoy the pro bono. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your known bigotry on NL always makes you look infantile, always throwing your toys out of the pram. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by iammo(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2023
Mindlog:

I hear such regularly over the years, working in a psychiatric facility.....I enjoy engaging your type as it reminds me of some topics in Neuropsychiatry class back in the day.....I get paid per hour when I am with retards, so enjoy the pro bono. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your known bigotry on NL always makes you look infantile, always throwing your toys out of the pram. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you Okay?!

Who ask you all this trash

Please stop qouting me

Thanks as you comply

4 Likes

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by Mindlog: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2023
iammo:

Are you Okay?!

Who ask you all this trash

Please stop qouting me

Thanks as you comply

In mental health circles, it is said, "it is okay, not be okay". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na your discharge against medical advice carry you come this thread to be spewing rubbish. Restrict your bigotry to the politics section, thanks as you comply.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by iammo(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2023
Mindlog:

In mental health circles, it is said, "it is okay, not be okay". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na your discharge against medical advice carry you come this thread to be spewing rubbish. Restrict your bigotry to the politics section, thanks as you comply.

Ok... Is that all?!

Now fvck off my mention

3 Likes

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by Mindlog: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2023
iammo:

Ok... Is that all?!

Now fvck off my mention

We are clear....now bog off!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by iammo(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2023
Mindlog:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

3 Likes

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by iammo(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2023
Mindlog:

Rule2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

3 Likes

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by Mindlog: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2023
iammo:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

In your own world "Anambra and Imo State with wickedness" you posted, were just a mere combination of alphabets?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by talented321: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2023
Take it easy...
Mindlog:

4 Likes

Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by Mindlog: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2023
talented321:
Take it easy...

Easy-peasy....i no get work today. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? / Is It Compulsory To Wear Identical Outfits For Introduction? / 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.