Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years (39898 Views)

Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by VillagePipu: 6:43pm On May 12, 2019
The first son intends to sell the property their father wanted to be buried in. If they bury the old man there, who would buy the property?
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Beface(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

the ability to think tell you all those jargons you cooked up there? you're having mental issue

for the fact I against this radical attitude of his kids negligence doesn't mean all those nonsense and jargons you cooked up there make sense

posthumous is a fiction, anyone that's dead is gone, not doing party won't deterred the soul from leaving the body

nonsense and your dumb skull
Your ancestors done trade your brain out of negligence,hence I no expect you to reason like normal human being! You can disrespect your parent corpse out of negligence because there is 90% probability you are just one of those baby factory bastard.......
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 12, 2019
Human being and ignorance undecided
The one and only thing the living owe the dead is burial.
By burial I mean; cover the body in earth (or burn it) to prevent discomfort to the living awaiting death.

Ceremonies, rituals, last respect, first respect, remembrance, immortalization, e.t.c. are nothing but one of humans' tricks to hide his ignorance and empty pride, that he is better than animals in death.
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by skukimania(f): 7:17pm On May 12, 2019
Emeka disappoint me, in ye ne Kem confusion.
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2019
Beface:
Your ancestors done trade your brain out of negligence,hence I no expect you to reason like normal human being! You can disrespect your parent corpse out of negligence because there is 90% probability you are just one of those baby factory bastard.......

your reasoning is archaic dude. baby factory and those useless self dumb theory happened only in East

all these weird things started and end in East from son killing and burning father to kids abandoning their father corpse at the morgue. we don't abhor this stupidity at our side here

I'm only cautioning your dumbness in this imbecilic superstition of yours
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Ikpongiton: 8:14pm On May 12, 2019
Reelmii:
share ur experience with us na
will you ever believe me?
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Beface(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

your reasoning is archaic dude. baby factory and those useless self dumb theory happened only in East

all these weird things started and end in East from son killing and burning father to kids abandoning their father corpse at the morgue. we don't abhor this stupidity at our side here

I'm only cautioning your dumbness in this imbecilic superstition of yours
Your mental misfortune as derailed you to this lonely part because of your negligence in reasoning. I used the word 'Maybe' and 'If' meaning something that is not certain. But you being a warrior of your Clan happen to be the foolish one who doesn't have sense to pick a good fight, rather you decided to be a nuisance to yourself. I think the turmoil in your brain is derailing you to a slowpoke. Have you taken your drugs today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2019
Beface:
Your mental misfortune as derailed you to this lonely part because of your negligence in reasoning. I used the word 'Maybe' and 'If' meaning something that is not certain. But you being a warrior of your Clan happen to be the foolish one who doesn't have sense to pick a good fight, rather you decided to be a nuisance to yourself. I think the turmoil in your brain is derailing you to a slowpoke. You've taken your drugs today?

go and get or borrow sense Dude. this is 21 century
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Here2day(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2019
Baba Wande - "Ti Olúwa ni ilẹ̀" cool cool
EternalBeing:
Someone must have sold "Ile Orisha" Those that have watched the movie would decode. This is not movie, real stranger than fiction: https://www.nairaland.com/5170373/what-experiences-strengthened-faith-god/2#78328512

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Bianda24: 10:13pm On May 12, 2019
Ikpongiton:
father is father.there is nothing like sowing or not sowing,provided he gave birth to you

Thank you, sir. I heard you.
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by delpee(f): 11:50pm On May 12, 2019
This 'first son must be in charge' mentality is the problem here. In other climes, the more responsible children would have carried out his wish with the support of the family. It's simply inhuman and unconscionable to keep a dead man for that long in the mortuary.
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by OndoRaph(m): 12:18am On May 13, 2019
don4real18:
I may not be a Muslim but when I grow old and die, I will love to be buried that same day or the next if it's late. Celebration can come later on
Celebration?
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by MorufuAtanda: 6:34am On May 13, 2019
Bianda24:
At least the deceased was seen as a good man who trained his children despite marrying three wives. Unlike my own father who never trained his own children rather trained his concubines children and now that old age has come, he wants to reap where he did not sow.

The concubines children should then take care of him.

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by don4real18(m): 7:37am On May 13, 2019
OndoRaph:
Celebration?
A celebration of life well spent
Re: Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years by Reelmii: 9:01am On May 13, 2019
Ikpongiton:
will you ever believe me?
I will

just share it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) / Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.