Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD (4666 Views)

Car Convertion From Rhd To Lhd / How To Know If A Car Has Been Converted From Rhd To Lhd? / Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD by erico2k2(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
lekbel09:
Do I need to purchase an LHd firewall ?
Not at all. all you need do is get exact same shape from where you going to cut out on the other side and patch the hole left on the R|HD
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD by lekbel09(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
erico2k2:

Not at all. all you need do is get exact same shape from where you going to cut out on the other side and patch the hole left on the R|HD
bros fear dey catch your boy o, I must turn supervisor by force be dat
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD by erico2k2(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
lekbel09:
bros fear dey catch your boy o, I must turn supervisor by force be dat
Nah nothing to fear there, nah easy matter, go check my page and see how I went about it
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD by lekbel09(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
erico2k2:

Nah nothing to fear there, nah easy matter, go check my page and see how I went about it
Cos I did some research on Siena old thread and he said Japanese cars usually requires him to remove the entire RHD bulkhead and replace it wif a LHD bulkhead. I jus pray it works out, am going to ladipo soon
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD by erico2k2(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
lekbel09:
Cos I did some research on Siena old thread and he said Japanese cars usually requires him to remove the entire RHD bulkhead and replace it wif a LHD bulkhead. I jus pray it works out, am going to ladipo soon
DO you understand what the Bulk Head is?
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD by lekbel09(m): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
erico2k2:

DO you understand what the Bulk Head is?
I do its same as the firewall abi?
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD by erico2k2(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
lekbel09:
I do its same as the firewall abi?
yes it is,if your car has a left and right on the Bulkhead then conversion should be forgotten
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD by lekbel09(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
erico2k2:

yes it is,if your car has a left and right on the Bulkhead then conversion should be forgotten
do u mean it won't be possible?
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD by erico2k2(m): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
lekbel09:
do u mean it won't be possible?
Not if your bulk head is shaped in a certain way that makes it have right and left sides difference,But for your car, in question its not the case your bulkhead has nothing like the difference in LH and RH sides so it is possible
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD by tojahh(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2019
Why not post the pictures of your car here for better understanding
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD by lekbel09(m): 12:36am On Jun 24, 2019
This is whayt the car looks like bosses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shortage Of Engine Oil In EOD. / Lamborghini, Ferrari: A Rare Peek Inside The Factories Where They Are Born. / Car Culture - Black Bike/Beach Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.