Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,215 members, 7,867,535 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness - Religion (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (68888 Views)

What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2019
Jozzy4:

Even nutarious that quoted it has ran . you are still babbling

Father and holy spirit are two different PERSONS according to Trinity.

So which of them is Jesus Father, Did he have two persons has Father ? grin

Run? Lol

Some of us don't have luxury of time.

I will always respond
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2019
Janosky:

I have AVOIDED nothing, but you still resort to bring up Heb 1:10.
As usual the holy Scriptures will speak for itself....
**"wink* Heb1:10 is a repetition /quote of Psalms 102:25-27.
Let's begin from v24...
" So I said: do not take me ,away oh my God, in the midst of my days,your years go on through all generations.
v25 " In the beginning you laid the foundation of the earth and the heavens are the works of your hand......"
The Psalms 102:25-27 & Heb 1:10-13 is a reference to Jehovah, the God of David and Father of Jesus.
In Matt 11:25 Jesus calls his Father "Lord of heaven and earth", further proof that Heb 1:10-13 refers to 'Jehovah.

The Scripture said Jews wanted to stone Him because He said Himself and His Father are one, they stoned him because they believe Jesus is saying Himself and His Father is One.

You said they are lieing, is that coming from you or from the Logos
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2019
Janosky:

Let the Bible respond to your screenshots 2.
John 5:18, "Jesus was calling God his Father" it's no crime.
But the Jews LIED "he was making himself equal to God."
*** John5:19 the son does, copies whatever his Father is doing. Son and Father are in agreement working together.

** ** Same for John14:10 "the words I say are not just my own". Because Jesus works to please his Father ,John 8:29.
If you claim the son is in the Father,therefore he is God.
Likewise, Jesus disciples are in the Father and Son. therefore, they're one God. John 17:21-23.

##### John14:9 "he that has seen me has seen the Father also" , Jesus is not saying he's God. Jesus explains what john14:9 means-

$$$ John12:44,45 " Jesus cried out: "..... when he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me"
Matt10:40 "He who receives you receives me ,and he who receives me receives the one who sent me".
****Matt10:40,John 12:44,45 & John5:37 explains John 14:9,its crystal clear.

** When you see and receives the messenger, you have seen and received the One who sent him.
Jesus is not the Father. Jesus said nobody has seen his Father's figure and heard his voice John5:37.

I told you I will point them to you.

I might respect slow though, Can you Explain The Jews lied?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2019
Janosky:

Let the Bible respond to your screenshots 2.
John 5:18, "Jesus was calling God his Father" it's no crime.
But the Jews LIED "he was making himself equal to God."
*** John5:19 the son does, copies whatever his Father is doing. Son and Father are in agreement working together.

** ** Same for John14:10 "the words I say are not just my own". Because Jesus works to please his Father ,John 8:29.
If you claim the son is in the Father,therefore he is God.
Likewise, Jesus disciples are in the Father and Son. therefore, they're one God. John 17:21-23.

##### John14:9 "he that has seen me has seen the Father also" , Jesus is not saying he's God. Jesus explains what john14:9 means-

$$$ John12:44,45 " Jesus cried out: "..... when he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me"
Matt10:40 "He who receives you receives me ,and he who receives me receives the one who sent me".
****Matt10:40,John 12:44,45 & John5:37 explains John 14:9,its crystal clear.

** When you see and receives the messenger, you have seen and received the One who sent him.
Jesus is not the Father. Jesus said nobody has seen his Father's figure and heard his voice John5:37.

. Been a JW will not afford you the sight of the Secret of Fatherhood as Jehovah is called, But lemme still tell you, When Jesus call Father and You call Father as a reference to Jehovah you are referring to the Same Deity but the problem comes in your own reality.

If I adopt a Son and the adopted son called me Mother and my natural son calls me Mother, definitely I am a mother and they are both Right. But, in their reality of existence, one comes directly from my Dna and one came by adoption.

The Two Children have different genetic make up.

It's deeper than this but I can take time to explain but Logos won't explain anything to you.

Read Bible from now till Tommorow, what you will have is Head Knowledge, until the One that inspired the writings dwell with you, you will arque blindly.

So, to your question when Jesus called Father and Disciples called Father theirs is a reality of Oneness, but don't compare their Reality with each other. Kagani ko?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jozzy4:

Even nutarious that quoted it has ran . you are still babbling

Father and holy spirit are two different PERSONS according to Trinity.

So which of them is Jesus Father, Did he have two persons has Father ? grin

confused pharisee false jw jozz

the Holy Spirit is God, of course you don't believe all the verses i posted showing so, making God our to be a liar

Father is the Holy Spirit, so is the Word:

Joh_14:23  Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Luk_1:35  And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

if you had the Holy spirit(Father and Jesus-God) in you, you would understand and believe
but as it is you understand nothing and believe what you are told to, typical false jw

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
nutarious:

Am already planning to do another Master in Psychology, I wonder how people get convinced of something. Either False or Right. The mind is powerful, have seen you post scripts of by their Fruit you shall Know them, and waiting to see that fruit in you.
The First thing I look for in dealing with person is Witchcraft, manipulative mind, and anytime I meet such minds they become a study for me.
The Greatest gift Lucifer has is witch craft, obvious when he fell, manipulation.
The Holy Spirit on the other hand won't manipulate, if you find yourself manipulating others, the fist sign you should note is, this is a Fallen nature in Man.
Bro! With this your nature, you won't even get close to knowing anything other than the Logos as explained by Your group. Have seen you use this tool and have studied you on different groups, when situation changes against you, you switch easily into it.
Like you lieing I married an Atheist, and also in various discussions trying to manipulate informations out. It's a great gift under the fallen nature but never in Christ Jesus.
1 Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
Galatians 5:19-20 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lascivious
Idolatry, witchcraft,hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Notice, its naturally in a Fallen Man. You are manipulative and that's not a Fruit of the Spirit
Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
You can't quote scriptures the way you like on social platforms like this, this is worldwide.
Many won't even comment and such have much intimacy with God experiencially that might be beyond your reasoning capacity.
Stop Quoting Logos just to make a statement, you have posted by their Fruit you shall know them like over 15th time and you have not lived up with one.
2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
If you have started this way, and NEVER mentioning your husband who referred to believers as ROBOTIC Homosapien, your point will be easily assimilated by one and all!
You can't SEE any fruit on FACELESS social media since you need to SEE those bearing the FRUIT before you can notice the FRUIT. Matthew 5:14-16
But you can also discern by carefully reading and meditating on the presentation of each person, because the kind of spirit each person possesses will reflect in what comes out of their minds! Luke 6:45
What you're concentrating on is the doctrines that you're used to already, so anything outside that becomes evil to you. Instead of considering the manner and approach of each presenter {1Peter 3:15} you are taking side with what you know before.
That is why i keep saying 'leave the theory and go for the practical' because with theories each person will stiff his neck for what he was taught to believe, but the practical will reveal WHO GOT IT RIGHT! James 2:26
Jehovah's Witnesses are one body of a global family of worshipers with our own theory, and we're ever ready to say 'let's see what your faith is doing with your groups' {James 2:18} though most of you hate hearing that word GROUP because NO other group is able to stand out like Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 5:14-16 compared to 1Peter 2:12
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:

If you have started this way, and NEVER mentioning your husband who referred to believers as ROBOTIC Homosapien, your point will be easily assimilated by one and all!
You can't SEE any fruit on FACELESS social media since you need to SEE those bearing the FRUIT before you can notice the FRUIT. Matthew 5:14-16
But you can also discern by carefully reading and meditating on the presentation of each person, because the kind of spirit each person possesses will reflect in what comes out of their minds! Luke 6:45
What you're concentrating on is the doctrines that you're used to already, so anything outside that becomes evil to you. Instead of considering the manner and approach of each presenter {1Peter 3:15} you are taking side with what you know before.
That is why i keep saying 'leave the theory and go for the practical' because with theories each person will stiff his neck for what he was taught to believe, but the practical will reveal WHO GOT IT RIGHT! James 2:26
Jehovah's Witnesses are one body of a global family of worshipers with our own theory, and we're ever ready to say 'let's see what your faith is doing with your groups' {James 2:18} though most of you hate hearing that word GROUP because NO other group is able to stand out like Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 5:14-16 compared to 1Peter 2:12

Like I said, you are a Witch, and what you practice the art and craft of it. Witch crafting is like Manipulation, it Continues till an evil spirit makes it Spiritual and then that's way big one.

Witchcraft starts from trying to manipulate your friend, neighbours etc.

But unfortunately, The Holy Spirit living in us has blessed us with enoumous ability.

After have posted of this fallen nature, you still quickly switch to it by trying to get information about my husband.

You can see what am saying? Manipulation is not of God
, its purely of Satan. No Denominated church will help you on this nor group.

Only Jehovah' Spirit can.

I am interested in people like you, I wonder how you live, how you relate with people and how much you manipulate them to your conviction.

Lucifer convince 33% of certain great Angels to doom, He has a great gift of conviction. They thought he was right, until they fell with him.

Manipulated mind can only come from Lucifer and his allies. No Knowledge will help you against the old man, you need Jesus.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:

If it's by reading bible many Muslim will have convert on their own. Their is a Spirit that's helpeth out, for its not by power nor might.

I don't need to meet you to know you or your fruit, I only need to know your convictions and how it influences you.

It's about the mind, seeing has nothing to do with it. I also wonder how you deal with your wife. It's spelt out here on social platform.

Repent, and seek God personally and then you will find him
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
nutarious:

. Been a JW will not afford you the sight of the Secret of Fatherhood as Jehovah is called, But lemme still tell you, When Jesus call Father and You call Father as a reference to Jehovah you are referring to the Same Deity but the problem comes in your own reality.

If I adopt a Son and the adopted son called me Mother and my natural son calls me Mother, definitely I am a mother and they are both Right. But, in their reality of existence, one comes directly from my Dna and one came by adoption.

The Two Children have different genetic make up.

It's deeper than this but I can take time to explain but Logos won't explain anything to you.

Read Bible from now till Tommorow, what you will have is Head Knowledge, until the One that inspired the writings dwell with you, you will arque blindly.

So, to your question when Jesus called Father and Disciples called Father theirs is a reality of Oneness, but don't compare their Reality with each other. Kagani ko?

Oturugbeke !!!! Shuuooo !!!!!!!

Question for Nutarious:
Any woman wey no fit senior you in any way at all, & her level no pass your own levels. You go adopt am as your mother, dey call am " my Mama"?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
nutarious:

If it's by reading bible many Muslim will have convert on their own. Their is a Spirit that's helpeth out, for its not by power nor might.
I don't need to meet you to know you or your fruit, I only need to know your convictions and how it influences you.
It's about the mind, seeing has nothing to do with it. I also wonder how you deal with your wife. It's spelt out here on social platform.
Repent, and seek God personally and then you will find him
You're now going back to the old fruitless arguments and pointless accusations that i've been avoiding all these while! cheesy
Imagine, just because i made simple presentations and you feel it's convincing, the next thing to call me is WITCH! 1Peter 2:12 cheesy
Please what will you call Paul whose presentation melted Agrippa's heart? Act 26:26-28
Paul even spoke of persuasive words {2Timothy 3:14} of fully competent and completely equipped Christians! 2Timothy 3:17

Now you're contradicting yourself and complicating the whole issue!

¤Should one read the Bible alone with a pure heart and beg God for the understanding?
Or
¤Listen and learn from certain men of God before he can fully grasp the meaning of the scriptures?

Because Jesus spoke to Paul directly from heaven, yet he still directed Paul to GO AND TAKE INSTRUCTIONS FROM CERTAIN MEN OF GOD! Act 9:6
Why didn't Jesus just send holy spirit to teach Paul?
Why directing him to his disciples for instructions? cheesy

Well my wife is one of the happiest women on earth because i treats her as my everything!
Last week i even followed her to pick a suitable nail polish @ the supermarkets!
Sorry Ma, you got it all wrong about me! wink

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Janosky:

Oturugbeke !!!! Shuuooo !!!!!!!

Question for Nutarious:
Any woman wey no fit senior you in any way at all, & her level no pass your own levels. You go adopt am as your mother, dey call am " my Mama"?

You must Know I said you been a JW won't comprehend what am saying.

Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Am teaching something you are asking question thats not relevant.

If somebody can't call me mummy then am not such to such a person.

But Jehovah is called Father, not only By Humans but also by Angels.

We were creates in his image, But Jesus came by the Exact seed of Jehovah.

If An Angel stood and called God Father, You stood also and called God Father, then Jesus also call God Father, then all of you would be right because Jehovah is a Father, we are not debating God's fatherhood, but am saying that, Jesus would stand out differently because the Dna is in Jesus.

That's why is was and is and will be perfect like His Father.

May Jesus Give you understanding
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:
You're now going back to the old fruitless arguments and pointless accusations that i've been avoiding all these while! cheesy
Imagine, just because i made simple presentations and you feel it's convincing, the next thing to call me is WITCH! 1Peter 2:12 cheesy
Please what will you call Paul whose presentation melted Agrippa's heart? Act 26:26-28
Paul even spoke of persuasive words {2Timothy 3:14} of fully competent and completely equipped Christians! 2Timothy 3:17

¤Should one read the Bible alone with a pure heart and beg God for the understanding?
Or
¤Listen and learn from certain men of God before he can fully grasp the meaning of the scriptures?

Because Jesus spoke to Paul directly from heaven, yet he still directed Paul to GO AND TAKE INSTRUCTIONS FROM CERTAIN MEN OF GOD! Act 9:6

Well my wife is one of the happiest women on earth because i treats her as my everything!
Last week i even followed her to pick a suitable nail polish @ the supermarkets!

Have you seen Husband that rapes their Wives? Yet they still buy them gift and tell the world they love them while the woman is forced to obey. This is not referring to you but have seen many things in this life, Medicine all it Psychiatric but really it's a field not fully understood.

Sigmund feud first was reputable for his Mind excavating mind adventure, but yet till now, the mind is still a huge work of mystery.

Whatever you are convinced of will influence you, so when we read what you write and what you believe, then we can start deducing who you are

Please note, calling you a Robot or witch is not an insult, all of them relates to how I believe you use your mind.

Everybody was a Robot till we submit to God's Spirit for help to reveal the mystery of salvation where we are truly safe.

Study why Samuel use the word I quoted, rebellion is like witchcraft. Because it has its own will and vision coming from a reality. SATAN.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:

Or

SIR, the Holy Spirit worketh it all.

Though you guys have done much of removing some scripts that's dosnt support your believe but check this scripture. Jesus Said All Truth. Infact without reference to the Spirit of Jesus you can't know Truth.

Have you heard from the Holy Spirit today, When last did He Spoke to you, no Man can teach anything except He inspires them.

You said Paul, Paul was inspired by Jesus to go to Ananias but the Spirit has also inspired Ananias about Paul. The Holy Spirit Administrate on all created things.

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
nutarious:

Have you seen Husband that rapes their Wives? Yet they still buy them gift and tell the world they love them while the woman is forced to obey. This is not referring to you but have seen many things in this life, Medicine all it Psychiatric but really it's a field not fully understood.

Sigmund feud first was reputable for his Mind excavating mind adventure, but yet till now, the mind is still a huge work of mystery.

Whatever you are convinced of will influence you, so when we read what you write and what you believe, then we can start deducing who you are

Please note, calling you a Robot or witch is not an insult, all of them relates to how I believe you use your mind.

Everybody was a Robot till we submit to God's Spirit for help to reveal the mystery of salvation where we are truly safe.

Study why Samuel use the word I quoted, REBELLION is like witchcraft. Because it has its own will and vision coming from a reality. SATAN.
I hope you truly grasp what that word means! wink
Because the first sign of rebellion is disorder! 1Corinthians 12:25
Jehovah's Witnesses are orderly and well organised to submit to divine rules {ICorinthians 1:10} whereas you people are advocates of self standards making it difficult for orderliness to flourish amongst you. Matthew 12:30
And now you are talking of REBELLION!
Abeg what are the attributes of Satan and his rebellious counterparts? Genesis 3:4-5
Because without a clearer picture of all these, you can NEVER know the TRUTH! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
nutarious:

SIR, the Holy Spirit worketh it all.
Though you guys have done much of removing some scripts that's dosnt support your believe but check this scripture. Jesus Said All Truth. Infact without reference to the Spirit of Jesus you can't know Truth.
Have you heard from the Holy Spirit today, When last did He Spoke to you, no Man can teach anything except He inspires them.
You said Paul, Paul was inspired by Jesus to go to Ananias but the Spirit has also inspired Ananias about Paul. The Holy Spirit Administrate on all created things.
No wonder there is great confusion amongst your folks! cheesy

So each of you expects the holy spirit to speak PRIVATELY to him/her? cheesy

Well i have heard what the spirit said today, and it doesn't contradict what was spoken to over 8,000,000 brothers and sisters across the globe!

That is why we move as ONE body! John 17:20-23

Unlike your folks whose spirit speaks twisted things making it so hard for all of you to be united in FAITH! 1Corinthians 12:25 wink

Try to ask Shadeyinka about Maximus, i'm a bonafide member of the global JW today, fully competent and completely equipped to defend the TRUTH anytime, anywhere! Isaiah 54:17 wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:

I hope you truly grasp what that word means! wink
Because the first sign of rebellion is disorder! 1Corinthians 12:25
Jehovah's Witnesses are orderly and well organised to submit to divine rules {ICorinthians 1:10} whereas you people are advocates of self standards making it difficult for orderliness to flourish amongst you. Matthew 12:30
And now you are talking of REBELLION!
Abeg what are the attributes of Satan and his rebellious counterparts? Genesis 3:4-5
Because without a clearer picture of all these, you can NEVER know the TRUTH! wink

. Have seen here you agree you are not perfect. Anything or Person that has not reach perfection can't boast.

Let the perfect recommend you or your group. The altitude of you boasting over an imperfect organisation is called Hypocrisy.

Why not go to the Spirit that Jesus recommend for learning the Truth.

No man is perfect so we all look to Him who is perfect. So no Boasting

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:

Well i have heard what the spirit said today, and it doesn't contradict what was spoken to over 8,000,000 brothers and sisters across the globe!

Unlike your folks whose spirit speaks twisted things making it so hard for all of you to be united in FAITH! 1Corinthians 12:25 wink

Try to ask Shadeyinka about Maximus, i'm a bonafide member of the global JW today, fully competent and completely equipped to defend the TRUTH anytime, anywhere! Isaiah 54:17 wink

Are you aware Satan knows the Logos and Quote it more than any Beleiver.

You are always quoting scripture you don't fully understand, just to Suit what you are saying.

That's what Paul called The letter that killeth
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:

That will make Deception easy, all the Devil need to do is deceive your elders, once they are deceived, you too will be deceived.

Have you seen how you struggle to explain a prophecy they gave several times that didn't come to pass, when they saw it were you asked for your opinion?

God don't work like that, Every Man will face Judgement and not as a group nor church but as individuals.

Means You must be responsible for your own life.

Why did you think Islam, and other religious body has that problem.

God of Heaven always have a personal relationship with all his children and its always personal first before it becomes corporate.

You are Responsible for your salvation

Check this instruction

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
nutarious:

That will make Deception easy, all the Devil need to do is deceive your elders, once they are deceived, you too will be deceived.
Have you seen how you struggle to explain a prophecy they gave several times that didn't come to pass, when they saw it were you asked for your opinion?
God don't work like that, Every Man will face Judgement and not as a group nor church but as individuals.
Means You must be responsible for your own life.
Why did you think Islam, and other religious body has that problem.
God of Heaven always have a personal relationship with all his children and its always personal first before it becomes corporate.
You are Responsible for your salvation.
Check this instruction
Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
That is where you erred greatly Ma!
God has never dealt with his people without ORDERLINESS, so if there is no organization then it can't be the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
He has always have a perfect setting, though imperfect humans taking the lead may err but that will never make him to grant disorder as an approved setting! Numbers 12:1-15
So if you have no organization to worship with, come and worship JEHOVAH amongst his chosen people, that is what the prophesy said! Zachariah 8:23 wink
As for the prophesies regarding times and seasons of Jehovah's anger, why not condemn Jesus' first followers? Because they were as eager even much more interested in that day than his followers today!
Jonah is the example Jesus gave, and everything that happened to Jonah has happened to Jehovah's Witnesses in the last century!
They prophesied about the destruction of ungodly people, majority of those who heard them repented, God slow down his anger, some who felt God should have killed none JWs left the organization, many repentant ones became JWs, even nations that seems not easy to enter accepted the truth, now Jehovah's Witnesses are almost in all the nations under the heavens, most of those who preached about the destruction of ungodly men are asleep in death.
Does that mean God will never destroy evildoers? cheesy
Well for your information, Jonah was no more when God brought about that prophesy on Ninevites!
But that NEVER made Jonah a false prophet. That is what i am saying Ma! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
OkCornel:

Now that's bad...

I guess someone owes someone an apology here...
Yes: to her!
Peter shouldn't be reminded that he denied Jesus thrice in a bid of humiliating him. The important thing is that Peter has moved on with his saviour while the haters are busy condemning him.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jozzy4:

Yeah where you Lied and couldn't point what u mean by beast is a personality, where you conclude Jesus must have mistaken lake of fire for hell, since you know better than him . Where you went into comma and various lying stunts to explain how Body go to hell

It was the same past thread where you said the rich man has a Spiritual body, Your lying head forget Spiritual body occurs at Ressurection . when you were asked if ressurection has occurred , You went off again into silence.

Past threads indeed . Good you have shown your shallowness on this thread

Spiritual body at Resurection?
Can you see that you are confused!?
Why would the sea give up the dead if it was a spiritual Resurection?

For the Rich man, is his body not in his grave?
Isn't his body and that of Abraham spiritual?

The beast is a personality: I repeat it again.
You wanted a name that the bible didn't give him and you expect me to commit myself like you JW do?

You are honestly confused!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:

ADVICE? undecided
Well if a HUMBLE believer of righteousness erred in words or actions {Act 2:13} it is right to point out the errors {Act 2:14-36} and if the erring one ASKED for how to make amendments {Act 2:37} then it becomes a necessity to offer ADVICE or CORRECTION! Act 2:38
Note what the Jews who spoke abusively of the first century Christians did after hearing their flaws! This isn't about arguing on doctrines like you are trying to do here, but what they actually did to Jesus as in KILLING him! Peter point out their blunders and this people were cut to the hearts so that they asked 'men, brothers what should we do?'
Nitarious never realised her blunders and you aren't helping matters at all, because every Christian ought to bow to the admonition from the Bible NO MATTER WHAT! All you've been doing here is to argue on doctrines NOT pointing out any single admonition that's binding on all Bible believers!
And since you have concluded that there shouldn't be any central unit controlling God's organization globally, there is no way you're going to agree on terms and conditions binding all Bible believers.
What baffles me is when you now talk of religious groups as holding wrong doctrines when you don't even agree that there should be one line of thought!
Well if nitarious has repented of her past errors and humbly asked for the way out, i can't do that alone because she already agreed that Jesus is an important figure but her problem is IDENTIFYING those leading Jesus' followers.
If she agreed that Jesus as a leader has given the authority to supervise his earthly followers to a certain GROUP {Matthew 16:18-19} then she could be led to that GROUP { Act 9:27} who will now pray for her and after praying for direction from God's holy spirit, they will tell her what's the next thing to do! { Act 9:6}
All of these can't work if nitarious and you refute the logic of a central unit of control for all Bible believers, that is why we find it difficult to see you people as true Christians! Ephesians 4:5

What proof do you even have that she married an Atheist?
The only reason you claim she wasn't humble was that she traded words with you and your male ego couldn't take it.

I asked again,
What advice did you give her about her status as a woman married to an atheist?

Her humility could be tested if she rejected your solution to her problem of marrying an atheist; isn't it?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
shadeyinka:

What proof do you even have that she married an Atheist?
The only reason you claim she wasn't humble was that she traded words with you and your male ego couldn't take it.
I asked again,
What advice did you give her about her status as a woman married to an atheist?
Her humility could be tested if she rejected your solution to her problem of marrying an atheist; isn't it?
It's her NOT you, so let her open her mouth to ask! Matthew 7:7
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:
It's her NOT you, so let her open her mouth to ask! Matthew 7:7
You laid the accusation, you provide the evidence!

You were correcting her: no problem, what was your admonition now that she has married an atheist?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
shadeyinka:

You laid the accusation, you provide the evidence!

You were correcting her: no problem, what was your admonition now that she has married an atheist?
Hers NOT yours! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:
Hers NOT yours! wink
You!
You laid the accusation, not me and certainly not her!
So, provide the evidence AND your words of admonition.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
shadeyinka:

You!
You laid the accusation, not me and certainly not her!
So, provide the evidence AND your words of admonition.
NOT accusation but a call to reproof unchristian behaviors exhibited by a supposed christian!
So if she wants any words of admonition she will be the one to ask Sir, NOT you! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Maximus69:

NOT accusation but a call to reproof unchristian behaviors exhibited by a supposed christian!
So if she wants any words of admonition she will be the one to ask Sir, NOT you! wink
Do you want me to quote for you your accusations?
If it was a reproof, there would have been an admonishing!

Don't forget that you repeated your accusations over several posts. No Sir! It wasn't a reproof but an accusation.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
nutarious:

FATHERHOOD has deep meaning and Jehovah been my Father will be Hard for you to comprehend

We found Holy Spirit as the Father of Jesus. If Jesus said Father, his reality and my are different naturally.

When I call God my Father and when Jesus call his Father we must not relate the two because its not same thing.

Now how come his Father speaking to His Son called him Lord.

Since Jehovah his Father made him (Jesus ) Lord and Christ,(Acts2:36) did Jesus the son of the Most High , ever said he is the Most High?

** Blasphemer, holy spirit is not the Father of Jesus, since you lie that Jesus the son of God is God, the next lie you will cook up is that Jesus is holy spirit .

Nutarious notorious LIAR, Fatherhood is not rocket science..

" I bend my knees to the Father to whom every family in heaven and on the earth derives it's name" Ephesians 3:14,15.

***"### Pls answer 2 questions below before we can proceed further....

The reason why Jesus (& everyone in heaven) calls Jehovah his Father is the same reason why you and I (& everyone on earth) call Jehovah our Father.
Nutarious, pls reply yes ,if you agree.
Reply no,if you disagree..

U dodged my previous question :
A woman wey no fit senior you at all, her level no fit pass your level, would you adopt that woman as your "mother" or call her "my Mama"?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
shadeyinka:

Do you want me to quote for you your accusations?
If it was a reproof, there would have been an admonishing!

Don't forget that you repeated your accusations over several posts. No Sir! It wasn't a reproof but an accusation.
You don't know the type of reproof that's due for each person, so learn that today! wink

The one i gave her is just to make her see her flaws {John 4:16-18} but if she noticed that i'm more knowledgeable than her {John 4:19} then she will ask what's next to do {John 4:20} then admonition will follow {John 4:21-24} It's when she talked about Jesus that i will now reveal to her that Jesus is my teacher! John 4:25-26
But in the case of someone who thinks i'm just a ROBOT, then robot will show her where she has failed woefully as a Christian until she realises that ROBOT knows better than her! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Janosky:

I have AVOIDED nothing, but you still resort to bring up Heb 1:10.
As usual the holy Scriptures will speak for itself....
**"wink* Heb1:10 is a repetition /quote of Psalms 102:25-27.
Let's begin from v24...
" So I said: do not take me ,away oh my God, in the midst of my days,your years go on through all generations.
v25 " In the beginning you laid the foundation of the earth and the heavens are the works of your hand......"
The Psalms 102:25-27 & Heb 1:10-13 is a reference to Jehovah, the God of David and Father of Jesus.
In Matt 11:25 Jesus calls his Father "Lord of heaven and earth", further proof that Heb 1:10-13 refers to 'Jehovah.

lying pharisee™ deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

if Jesus in matthew calling His Father: "Lord of Heaven and of earth" proves that Heb 1:10-13 refers to Jesus Father

then what does Jesus being called: "Lord of all" prove:

Act 10:36  You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

back to hebrews

verse 8 "Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever" is about Jesus
verse 9 "Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God" is about Jesus
verse 10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth;" is about Jesus

these verses are continuation, not a change of person-subject

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9  Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 
Heb 1:10  And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands

and of course Jehovah Jesus created all there is:

Jehovah
Zec 12:1  The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

Jesus
Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 
Joh 1:2  The same was in the beginning with God. 
Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

know nothing Janosky/OneJ
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
Janosky:

Nutarious, when you "Call God your own Father", do you mean you are "making yourself equal with God"?

*** For once, be honest to yourself & answer the question above...***

lying pharisee™ deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ
oh duh
nutarious is not God the Word, john 1:1

Janosky:

*** Proverbs 8:22,27,29
" Lord Jehovah created me at the beginning of creation..."vs22

Pro 8:22  The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

the Lord posessed me not created me, the Word who created all that was created cannot be created Hmself:

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

and i'm not interisted in your perverted nwt verse where "other" is added twice to the verse

Janosky:
vs27 "I was there when He set the heavens in place..."

Father and the Word created all there is, oh duh so they did

Janosky:
**vs29 " ...and when He marked out the foundation of the earth"

ummm, Father planned the foundations of the earth, Jesus created the foundations of the earth,
yes quiet so

Janosky:
Jesus, the wisdom of God (1Cor1:24. Rev3:14) has revealed the truth.[/b]

oh most duh one, Jesus is the truth;

Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Janosky:
Nutarious, you are either for the truth or against the truth.
Just make your choice.
Shalom.

she doesn't believe in two gods as you do, a almighty god the father and a mighty god jesus
oh polytheist false jw

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (77) (Reply)

Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.