Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,993 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness - Religion (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (66710 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2021
You knew already that you and i are not on the same page so why must i answer you nah? cheesy

Your problem is the efficacy and the ability to teach that you're seeing in JWs, members of your church aren't as competent and equipped so you feel we should be on the same page. So when we comment you can see that it's straight to the point but we keep saying "you're not worshiping our own God" this is what has been disturbing you all this while.
Well i'm sorry my friend, that's the way it is! smiley

MightySparrow:

Lie, we will continue to chat, you have been an artful Dodger. You don't give direct answers to questions. You want people to follow dogma. Janosky replied that' truth's I asked you is everything the scriptures say. I asked what does it say about gravity and electric current.
Your answers don't follow the question.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by MightySparrow: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You knew already that you and i are not on the same page so why must i answer you nah? cheesy

Your problem is the efficacy and the ability to teach that you're seeing in JWs, members of your church aren't as competent and equipped so you feel we should be on the same page. So when we comment you can see that it's straight to the point but we keep saying "you're not worshiping our own God" this is what has been disturbing you all this while.
Well i'm sorry my friend, that's the way it is! smiley

No doubt about your ability to teach, beautifully appreciated. The syllabus you teach is the problem. Right teacher, wrong teaching.

I don't see myself being a student of JWs. For one reason, I question everything. I was once in a church where indoctrination is all we knew. I have a mind to know not only teaching s, the origin and the historicity surrounding a doctrine. I research in all things of interest to me. The other time, a JWs wants to impress me about Islam. When we discussed for about five minutes, he was wondering. I have never been a Muslim all my life. The same goes for JWs. I have more than ten documentaries on my phone now on JW other than books and publications by your organisation. Ian not impressed at all for inconsistencies. You are a member, you can defend. I am not. I should have been back in University days but then, those around could convince me. They know. The stopped arguing with me.

So God is not harassed by interpretations any denominations: Catholic, Adventist, Anglican, Celebrate, etc. They, like you believe they're right. The same goes with JWs, only you take your indoctrination to international level dishing out more ignorance than actual knowledge, not removing real things from fallacies.

Don't worry yourself, go on to bask in your lone paradise. We are not the same. My own God hasn't changed. He is the same, yesterday and today and forever. Amen.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
So there's no reason worrying yourself Sir! cheesy

MightySparrow:

No doubt about your ability to teach, beautifully appreciated. The syllabus you teach is the problem. Right teacher, wrong teaching.

I don't see myself being a student of JWs. For one reason, I question everything. I was once in a church where indoctrination is all we knew. I have a mind to know not only teaching s, the origin and the historicity surrounding a doctrine. I research in all things of interest to me. The other time, a JWs wants to impress me about Islam. When we discussed for about five minutes, he was wondering. I have never been a Muslim all my life. The same goes for JWs. I have more than ten documentaries on my phone now on JW other than books and publications by your organisation. Ian not impressed at all for inconsistencies. You are a member, you can defend. I am not. I should have been back in University days but then, those around could convince me. They know. The stopped arguing with me.

So God is not harassed by interpretations any denominations: Catholic, Adventist, Anglican, Celebrate, etc. They, like you believe they're right. The same goes with JWs, only you take your indoctrination to international level dishing out more ignorance than actual knowledge, not removing real things from fallacies.

Don't worry yourself, go on to bask in your lone paradise. We are not the same. My own God hasn't changed. He is the same, yesterday and today and forever. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by MightySparrow: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So there's no reason worrying yourself Sir! cheesy

.No I will, your utmost aim is to convince me to be aJW. I also want you to see things the way I see.

So in the words of Awolowo, ' if we are related, we will meet again, and because we ate related, we will continue to meet again and again.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Why do you like giving yourself unnecessary headache nah? cheesy
You yourself already declared that your God differ from mine since mine is no more performing miracles and yours still performs in the churches of Christendom.
If we're to go by Jesus' thinking it means one of us is in the light while the other is in darkness.
Automatically we are not related nah! cheesy

MightySparrow:

.No I will, your utmost aim is to convince me to be aJW. I also want you to see things the way I see.

So in the words of Awolowo, ' if we are related, we will meet again, and because we ate related, we will continue to meet again and again.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by MightySparrow: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Why do you like giving yourself unnecessary headache nah? cheesy
You yourself already declared that your God differ from mine since mine is no more performing miracles and yours still performs in the churches of Christendom.
If we're to go by Jesus' thinking it means one of us is in the light while the other is in darkness.
Automatically we are not related nah! cheesy

You know the the divide you belong my own Jehovah ssys, ' I change not...'Malachi 3: 6. So you can come over.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
All these one nah STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

My God differs from yours period! smiley

MightySparrow:

You know the the divide you belong my own Jehovah ssys, ' I change not...'Malachi 3: 6. So you can come over.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by freelancerrr: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

i see a fellow who is eager to prove his folly in public.

True

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply)

Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) / Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.