Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness - Religion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (66708 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Image123(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hi brothers i'm using this medium to inform all of you that last two weeks was our circuit week and your brother Maximus has just been appointed a Ministerial Servant!
Thanks for your effort from the beginning until now, gradually the child born 3 years ago is fast becoming a man in JEHOVAH'S house.
Once again i thank all those who participated in the sowing and watering of the seed, once again i'll say "Jehovah's Witnesses may God bless you guys for locating me!" smiley

elder, how far na?You don enter 144,000?

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by achorladey: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
Image123:

Elder keh? na still ministerial servant e go soon reach as long as e follow the instructions of those higher than him in the hierachy of clergy class. grin cheesy

Na to see if he stays or leave the platform altogether considering his own words grin cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Image123(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
achorladey:

Elder keh? na still ministerial servant e go soon reach as long as e follow the instructions of those higher than him in the hierachy of clergy class. grin cheesy

Na to see if he stays or leave the platform altogether considering his own words grin cheesy

Chai, i dey hope for my guy cheesy cheesy. Any hope dey for this guy like this? E say all those associates and cohorts dey no dey go Heaven, no hope, maybe he fit make this 144,000 list wey dem dey compile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Shelumiel: 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
Image123:

Chai, i dey hope for my guy cheesy cheesy. Any hope dey for this guy like this? E say all those associates and cohorts dey no dey go Heaven, no hope, maybe he fit make this 144,000 list wey dem dey compile.
Lol... Funny grin

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by achorladey: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
Image123:

The window or door or hope to enter the list is still open. He can choose to start eating the emblems starting from this year memorial. Only that the GB of the organization he belongs can see him as what is captured and coloured in this image below. This paragraph ehn na serious grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Emusan:

So funny....

Let's replace your definition in the verse.

Jesus is the IMAGE belonging to the invisible God (the Father)

Can you see what the scripture is saying here is that, the IMAGE OF GOD is Jesus Himself?

Which means without Jesus the Father has NO IMAGE

And man was created in the Image of God
Mr LIENUS, always glued to orishirishi doctrines grin cheesy.
Every creature is in God's image.
The first born of every creature is no exception.
1 Corinthians 3:23 says RECEIVE SENSE grin
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Janosky:

Mr LIENUS, always glued to orishirishi doctrines grin cheesy.
Every creature is in God's image.
The first born of every creature is no exception.
1 Corinthians 3:23 says RECEIVE SENSE grin

false jw janosky
you say every creature in is in God's image, laughing

Jesus is the express image of God, identical, and the only one, oh heap big mumu

fraud jw you are

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
johnw47:

false jw janosky
you say every creature in is in God's image, laughing

Jesus is the express image of God, identical, and the only one, oh heap big mumu

[s]fraud jw you are

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool[/s]:

1 Corinthians 11:7
King James Version
7 [b]For a man
indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man"
* 2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Corinthians 11:7 and 2 Corinthians 4:4 says YES !!!!!!!!!!!!
No be only "express image" ,na express way,this WAYO Bros.
grin grin
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:03am On Feb 15, 2021
Janosky:

King James Version
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man"
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of [b]Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Corinthians 11:7 and 2 Corinthians 4:4 says YES !!!!!!!!!!!!
No be only "express image" ,na express way,this WAYO Bros. grin grin

truly false jw janosky, only the Word/Jesus Christ is the exact image of His Father

who are all these other creatures who you said are the image of God, you haven't replied, laugh

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51am On Feb 15, 2021
You're just giving yourself a headache upon nothing! undecided
It's not by force you chat with people, if you want to chat with me i've told you what to do but if you feel you're too big for that then go out there and get disciples for your God. There are billions of people out there who wish to go with you to heaven me i say i'm not interested and you aren't ready to convince me on why i must follow you to heaven, rather you're just angry and mad at me simply because i told you my God differs from yours.
Shey na by force say i follow you worship your God?
There is FREEDOM OF SPEECH, EXPRESSION and WORSHIP. So if you're not interested in friendly chatting to convince people apart from this your Hellfire threat please let me be. It's not working with me, perhaps you should try someone else! wink

Image123:

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:59am On Feb 15, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:

Jesus is the image OF ( Of means belonging to) the Invisible God ( the Father )

Nobody exist in Jesus image.

dum as janosky false jw cap

Father said to the Word: "Let us make man in our image"

Gen 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image

man is made in the image of Father and the Word, not just the image of Father
and why not, Father and the Word is God, john 1:1 plus more

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 1:03am On Feb 15, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:

We are not made in Jesus image ... Make peace with it. Jesus is not the Creator.

denier and twister of God's word false jw cap

the Word created all that is created:

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 
Col 1:17  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Emusan:

Where in the scripture this statement appeared, that Jesus bears the Image of anyone?

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

2 Corinthians 4:4,Mr LIENUS roger that. grin
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
Emusan:

[s]You people don't see how foolish your doctrines are, that's why you can open your dirty mouth to defend a doctrine without seeing the negative impact on the other doctrines[/s].

The same people who claimed, Jehovah first created Jesus and used Jesus to create other things, now claiming that Jehovah was ISSUING COMMAND OF CREATION TO HEAVENLY HOSTS.

Which means, Jesus wasn't the only person used to create all other things but ALL THE ANGELS.

[s]This is Ellicott's and Barnes'commentary on Gen 1:26 I know you won't agree with them but will only agree with the part that suits your lying mouth.

Ellicott: "As regards the use of the plural here, Maimonides thinks that God took counsel with the earth, the latter supplying the body and Elohim the soul. But it is denied in Isaiah 40:13 that God ever took counsel with any one but Himself. The Jewish interpreters generally think that the angels are meant. More truly and more reverently we may say that this first chapter of Genesis is the chapter of mysteries, and just as “the wind of God” in Genesis 1:2 was the pregnant germ which grew into the revelation of the Holy Ghost, so in Elohim, the many powers concentrated in one being, lies the germ of the doctrine of a plurality of persons in the Divine Unity.[/color[/s]]

[[s]color=red]BARNES Note: "At the same time he sets it before himself as a thing undertaken with deliberate purpose. Moreover, in the former mandates of creation his words had regard to the thing itself that was summoned into being; as, "Let there be light;" or to some preexistent object that was physically connected with the new creature; as, "Let the land bring forth grass." But now the language of the fiat of creation ascends to the Creator himself: Let us make man. This intimates that the new being in its higher nature is associated not so much with any part of creation as with the Eternal Uncreated himself.
[/s]

The truth is you decided to give another meaning to their stance on Job 38:7, which isn't surprising as you're a liar like your father the Devil.

Bros, JWs did not give "another meaning to their stance on Job 38:7
Dump your FALSE claim into the dustbin. grin

Romans 11:35-36 , Ephesians 4:6The word , Jesus came through the Father of all.
Read your own screenshot, Mr LIENUS grin cheesy
Emusan said :
If God didn't speak, the Word (Jesus) would not come out"
(The Word Jesus is distinct, different from the person of God,his Father.
Jesus NOT the God Almighty, his Father).
Mr LIENUS, If God didn't speak, will light come out? grin grin grin.
Trinity slaves everywhere grin grin grin grin grin

Mr LIENUS, Job 38:1-7, did you see Adam during the creation of every thing Yahweh stated in Job 38:1-7 and Genesis 1:1-26 ?
Genesis 1:1-26 and Job 38:1-7, your Bible says Adam did NOT exist ! grin grin

Genesis 1:26 and Job 38:1-7, ANGELS WERE PRESENT when Yahweh said " Let us make man."
Adam and Eve were the last created by Yahweh

Hebrew 1:2, John 1:2, Yahweh created the Universe THROUGH (Greek dia) His Son, a morning Star in Job 38:7 and Revelation 22:16.

When did the Word come into existence?
When did Light come into existence?

When God spoke. grin grin grin grin grin
Yahweh created light...
Yahweh created the word, His Son.

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by CAPTIVATOR: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
Emusan:

So funny....

Let's replace your definition in the verse.

Jesus is the IMAGE belonging to the invisible God (the Father)

Can you see what the scripture is saying here is that, the IMAGE OF GOD is Jesus Himself?

Which means without Jesus the Father has NO IMAGE.

And man was created in the Image of God

Show me one single place where the scripture says The Father who is the image of the son?

You are too daft. Every intelligent creation exist in The father's image because he created them all, Jesus included.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by CAPTIVATOR: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Janosky:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

You caught that clown.

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by CAPTIVATOR: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Barristter07:

No mind them .

" because those whom he gave his first recognition he also foreordained TO BE patterned after the image of his Son , so that he might be the firstborn among many brothers." Romans 8:29

For Emusan and Image123 to claim humans are made in Jesus image is to claim every human are God's chosen one. Which is FOOLERY

If humans are in Jesus image presently, that verse would make no sense when it says to be patterned after him.

No one exist in Jesus image like Captivator pointed out. He is not the Creator. Even Romans 8:29 apply to the Future , emphasis on " To be " which is even by the permission of the Father. Again showing Jesus is not the Creator. He is a creation like everyone else .

Simple as A.B C

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Emusan(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:
Show me one single place where the scripture says The Father who is the image of the son?

Olodo radarada!

But Jesus IS THAT VERY IMAGE, which means without Jesus the Father has no image.

You are too daft. Every intelligent creation exist in The father's image because he created them all, Jesus included.

Oponu ju...

And that Father's image is Jesus Himself.

Do you get it now, oponu?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Emusan(m): 8:11am On Feb 16, 2021
Janosky:

See the Janosense the lying liar JWs like his father the Devil.

I know you lack basic English.

Christ is the IMAGE OF GOD.

My question was, where in the scripture this statement appeared, that Jesus bears the Image of anyone?

Jesus is THAT VERY IMAGE man was created after.

Oponu radarada
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2021
Emusan:

[s]See the Janosense the lying liar JWs like his father the Devil.

[/s]

My question was, where in the scripture this statement appeared, that Jesus bears the Image of anyone?

Oponu radarada

King James Version
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man"

Every child bears the image of his Father/Mother.

Every creature, (Jesus/ Angels and Man) bears the image of God, their Supreme Creator.

Mr LIENUS, 2 Corinthians 4:4 and 1Corinthians11:7 is in your Bible, roger that.

Emus LYING Dullard
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by CAPTIVATOR: 2:16am On Feb 18, 2021
Emusan:

Olodo radarada!

But Jesus IS THAT VERY IMAGE, which means without Jesus the Father has no image.
Oponu ju...
And that Father's image is Jesus Himself.

Do you get it now, oponu?

Jesus is the image of His creator .
Just as we are the image of the same Creator.

Use sense, We and Jesus are all creations.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by CAPTIVATOR: 2:19am On Feb 18, 2021
Emusan:

See the Janosense the lying liar JWs like his father the Devil.

Oponu radarada

Nobody exist in the image of Jesus Christ. Barristter07 post on Romans 8:29,30 explained this in detail. Your stupid quote at bold would mean every man is righteous . Your Mumu don reach High level
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 5:04am On Feb 18, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:

Nobody exist in the image of Jesus Christ. Barristter07 post on Romans 8:29,30 explained this in detail. Your stupid quote at bold would mean every man is righteous . Your Mumu don reach High level

false jw cap, your mumu don reach even higher level

Romans 8:29 is not concerning the genesis creation,
the genesis account is about man being made in God's image while flesh, made in the image of Father and the Word, while flesh:

Gen 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image,
after our likeness

rom 8:29 is about the saved becoming the image of Jesus in spirit, being born again, so that Jesus Who is the first born from the dead may have many brothers.

those not saved of course are not born again in the spirit, in the image of Jesus

Rom 8:29  For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Col 1:15  Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 
Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 
Col 1:18  And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by CAPTIVATOR: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
johnw47:

false jw cap, your mumu don reach even higher level

Romans 8:29 is not concerning the genesis creation,
the genesis account is about man being made in God's image while flesh, made in the image of Father and the Word, while flesh:

Gen 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image,
after our likeness

rom 8:29 is about the saved becoming the image of Jesus in spirit, being born again, so that Jesus Who is the first born from the dead may have many brothers.

those not saved of course are not born again in the spirit, in the image of Jesus

Rom 8:29  For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Col 1:15  Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 
Col 1:18  And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Be Sensible, admit the truth and stop saying nonsense. So Genesis is about made in God's image in Flesh, are you saying God have breast , penis, intestines ? Is God flesh ?

@highlighted, That doesn't appear in the verse. Read my post above and stop spewing nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:

Be Sensible, admit the truth and stop saying nonsense. So Genesis is about made in God's image in Flesh, are you saying God have breast , penis, intestines ? Is God flesh ?

@highlighted, That doesn't appear in the verse. Read my post above and stop spewing nonsense

oh duh false jw cap, what a dum dum you are

in the genesis account man is created flesh in the image of God
in the rom 8:29 account believers become Jesus image in Spirit

but of course you false jw's neither believe or understand much of God's word:

Gen 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:
^^ and truly man was made flesh, oh great big dope

no point saying read my post again, you haver no understanding

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:

stop spewing nonsense

laughing
oh duh false jw cap the liar and false accuser, spewing your confusion, nonsense
and non understanding

truly man is flesh
truly man is made in God's image:

Gen 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

@underline, because man is made in God's image and because man is flesh
you think God should have breasts, penis, intestines, flesh, - such a dum dum

it's well known how confused you satan's mob are, but christians even when
they don't understand God's word, they believe it

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:

there is no fool like a false jw fool

false jw cap

really dum dum, rom 8:29 is about being born in the spirit/born again
the first time we were born it was in the flesh, believers are born again in the spirit.
the fullness of being born again is being changed from flesh to spirit, from mortal to immortal,
like in the twinkling of an eye

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
oh duh false jw cap
no wonder you don't post often, you are even more duh than the average false jw

you initially said:
CAPTIVATOR:

Nobody exist in the image of Jesus Christ. Your Mumu don reach High level

to which i showed you wrong right away, i showed you that man is made in the image of Father God and the Word/Jesus Christ (gen 1:26)
and ever since you are running away all over the place with nonsense and lies, just like your daddy:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

really man does exist in the image of Father God and the Word who became Jesus Christ:

Gen 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

u big big dope cap, aren't you
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by haddeylium(m): 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hi brothers i'm using this medium to inform all of you that last two weeks was our circuit week and your brother Maximus has just been appointed a Ministerial Servant!
Thanks for your effort from the beginning until now, gradually the child born 3 years ago is fast becoming a man in JEHOVAH'S house.
Once again i thank all those who participated in the sowing and watering of the seed, once again i'll say "Jehovah's Witnesses may God bless you guys for locating me!" smiley

Congratulations on your appointment Brother Maximus cheesy
Don't know how to congratulate you properly.
I find it hard to believe when you said that 'it has not been long when you became a Baptized Jw'
Cosssss... Your seasoned words and top-notched comments are just too yummy .
Keep on the fine works and dedication to Jehovah.
Convey my greetings too sister

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Thanks my brother, though i was overdue before my baptism after i discovered JWs have the truth i decided to go round other religions hoping i'll find something closer to JWs due to the vilification and the carrying of the bag up and down. That's what took me over two decades before i finally returned after knowing that the TRUTH can't be of two versions but ONE.
So even the brother who conducted my study towards baptism often refer to me as "unbaptized elder" due to my vast knowledge.
I believe JEHOVAH loves me because he protected me throughout all those years knowing that i'm only trying to find alternative that's nowhere! smiley

haddeylium:

Don't know how to congratulate you properly.
I find it hard to believe when you said that 'it has not been long when you became a Baptized Jw'
Cosssss... Your seasoned words and top-notched comments are just too yummy .
Keep on the fine works and dedication to Jehovah.
Convey my greetings too sister
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
brother Maximus has just been appointed a Ministerial Servant! smiley

haddeylium:

false jw mad max

it's clear from your much lying and your puffed up character: "i'll make him eat and drink through his anus!" etc.
and from your perversions: "Trivina loves fumbling with my own" etc.

that you are appointed a ministeral servant in satans house

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by MightySparrow: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
Solomon was GIVEN THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM at his request for it!
'All scriptures is inspired of God' says Paul 2Timithy 3:16
So instead of picking what goes along with my personal views, i read, study and meditate PRAYERFULLY to reach a comprehensive conclusion!
The same thing happens to the good and bad, the only chance the good have is that God[the holy one] keeps their GOOD memories so they're going to be called back or brought back to life[resurrection]
But God doesn't keep account of injury so those who chose to do evil have no record with the holy one, therefore they are erased in his memory book as in NO remembrance of them or NO resurrection for them! Psalms 9:17
There is nobody who fully understands God like Jesus[John 1:18] so he told us that we must be holy just like our heavenly father who keeps NO account of evil. Matthew 5:48, 8:21-22
That is why i strongly believe that the wicked are gone for good! Psalms 37:9-11 compared to Proverbs 2:20-22
I have been in and out of this thread, no contributions. Also I appreciate the two discussants. I may not be typing long thread like you or numerous references like you. My bad.

However, when I read about the issue of death and he'll in JWs publications, as pointed out by the two of you. I like to say this . Nowhere in OT was recorded about hell and punishment. Jesus first taught about it. Secondly, the writing of Solomon about death is not a complete knowledge to take as final authority. Why?
Jesus talked about one greater than Solomon is here.Was Jesus a ruler over Israeli like Solomon, no. As rich with worldly possessions, no. As wise as Solomon, more. If the first two are not His greatness, definitely. On wisdom. He even said, if I tell you about earthly things and you don't understand, how will you comprehend the heavenly things. Meaning, Solomon knowledge and wisdom is limited. So , a teaching o Jesus on a subject matter, sets aside that of Solomon. If Jesus talks about knowledge after death, so it must be. He said also about being greater than the Temple in Jerusalem, today, the Temple is irrelevant to worship. He altered certain Mosaic Laws, desecrated the Sabbath and defendef His right to do so.

Lazarus case has been taken by JWs as a mere joke, I don't agree. The souls of those seeking for vengeance in qouted Revelations and the blood of Abel crying don't point to the fact that physical death ends all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply)

Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) / Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.