Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,936 members, 7,841,578 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Are They Afraid Of? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are They Afraid Of? (1026 Views)

Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are They Afraid Of? by pharmking: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2010
I have been wondering about this for quite a long time: women always say they want this kind of man and this and that but when they find him they run scared!!!!!!
1. They say they want a man that knows how to cook but when they meet such person, they panick and run away probably because the man cook better than them!!!
2. They say they want an educated man but when they meet an educated and intelligent man, they run because they cannot dominate, trick such man or don't know how to discuss and negotiate with such partner
3. They say they want a classy man that knows how to dress and handle himself, when they meet him, they run because they ask themselves if they will be able to handle such guy or be at his level
4. They say they want a neat guy that  know how to clean his apartment but when they meet him they run because they cannot clean their own
5. They say they want a serious guy but when they meet him they run because they are asking themselves if they can be serious themselves

I wonder where we are going with that attitude? Do they ever know what they want?
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by InkedNerd(f): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2010
And by "they", you mean?
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by pharmking: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2010
Women, it's in the first sentence
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by luap: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2010
Good points, basically your say what we always knew,"WOMAN CAN'T MAKE UP THEIR MINDS!!!!"
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by Rocktation(f): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2010
But men are confused souls too, you know. They get whatever they say they want in a gurl, but still chase after some more gurls. They're even worse than females by far.
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by InkedNerd(f): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2010
pharmking:

Women, it's in the first sentence

pharmking:

I have been wondering about this for quite a long time: women always say they want this kind of man and this and that but when they find him they run scared!!!!!!

Sorry, didn't see that part. Anyway, are all women like this? What's up with the generalization? Your say women rather than some women which to me is an indication that you are grouping us all together.
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by luap: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2010
Rocktation:

But men are confused souls too, you know. They get whatever they say they want in a gurl, but still chase after some more gurls. They're even worse than females by far.

^^^Men are consistent,  what you see is what you get.  Woman, we have no idea what they want.  One moment they want something, go gossip to friends come back and want something else.  Watch out for PMS,  they really loss.  Also they get insecure and not sure, cause they so scary
Men just give up and stick to your own decisions.  Let them babble on and feel like they the queen.  Don't take it personal, they can't help it.
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by pharmking: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Sorry, didn't see that part. Anyway, are all women like this? What's up with the generalization? Your say women rather than some women which to me is an indication that you are grouping us all together.

I bet it is general. i've never met a women that didn't run away from those things. Either heard from friends or my from my own experience. It's just a big mess.
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by InkedNerd(f): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2010
Well, not all women are like that. Some of you men think we're all out to get you or something.
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by pharmking: 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Well, not all women are like that. Some of you men think we're all out to get you or something.

Inked Nerd, we don't think for a second that you are out to get us. We want you to know what you really want not what you think you want. In NYC you meet a lady they will give you a list of all the quality they want. you are as close as possible to the requirements and now they get scared, they panick and cause you all the problem of the woeld.
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by InkedNerd(f): 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2010
Can you please stop saying they? At what point in time did we all become one person?
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by pharmking: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Can you please stop saying they? At what point in time did we all become one person?

LOL i guess you don't want to be in the lot, Do you know what you want?
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by InkedNerd(f): 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2010
pharmking:

LOL i guess you don't want to be in the lot, Do you know what you want?

I have an idea of what I want and I am very much aware of the fact that I may not always get what I want. Some of you men need to keep that in mind as well.
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by pharmking: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I have an idea of what I want and I am very much aware of the fact that I may not always get what I want. Some of you men need to keep that in mind as well.

That is true that you might not get what you want. But we should be able to get or meet somebody that meet at least 70 to 80% of our criteria. An idea is not just enough because when you meet a good one you will focus so much on the unecessary that it will be a missed opportunity. Educated men knows exactel what they want because they don't wanna waste their time.
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by 1102(m): 12:23am On Sep 23, 2010
pardon odiaero for he does not know what he's saying!!
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 23, 2010
Yeeeeeeeeesh I'm gonna have to use all my strength to explain this to you in the least insulting way
possible. Do not group women together in a way like this.Why are you guys always looking for ways to blame the female species?
It makes me so God d*mn angry. So what if (some) Women are complex, there are some men equally confused about what they want.
You people cut the stereotype already this is all getting so boring. 'Women this' 'women that '

Nuff said.
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by pharmking: 3:24am On Sep 23, 2010
rokiatu:

Yeeeeeeeeesh I'm gonna have to use all my strength to explain this to you in the least insulting way
possible. Do not group women together in a way like this.Why are you guys always looking for ways to blame the female species?
It makes me so God d*mn angry. So what if (some) Women are complex, there are some men equally confused about what they want.
You people cut the stereotype already this is all getting so boring. 'Women this' 'women that '

Nuff said.

Simple fact that you are getting angry over just a discussion topic means that truth hit home. Generally men knows if they want sex or want relationship, .
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by InkedNerd(f): 4:15am On Sep 23, 2010
pharmking:

Simple fact that you are getting angry over just a discussion topic means that truth hit home. Generally men knows if they want sex or want relationship, .

Just because you hit a nerve with her doesn't mean that the truth has hit home. Did you honestly expect her to sit here and be happy that your generalizing women?

pharmking:

That is true that you might not get what you want. But we should be able to get or meet somebody that meet at least 70 to 80% of our criteria. An idea is not just enough because when you meet a good one you will focus so much on the unecessary that it will be a missed opportunity. Educated men knows exactel what they want because they don't wanna waste their time.

Your generalization of women is still inaccurate. Smh.
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by iice(f): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2010
Errhh who is the man who has all those qualities. I want to make him my 2nd husband grin

People in general don't know their minds. But it's more common with women.
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by InkedNerd(f): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2010
iice:

Errhh who is the man who has all those qualities.  I want to make him my 2nd husband grin

People in general don't know their minds.  But it's more common with women. 

lol lol
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by pharmking: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2010
iice:

Errhh who is the man who has all those qualities. I want to make him my 2nd husband grin

People in general don't know their minds. But it's more common with women.

mmm I'm right here!!! But what quality do you have? lmao

At least you do agree with me that it's more common with women!!!! what's the remedy? lol lol lol
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by iice(f): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2010
All the qualities you listed for women grin
You cook better than me. . .great
You're smarter than me. . .love that
Dress well, classy, better than me. . .so long as my razzness doesn't drive you away, it's a blessing.
Neat. . .we can clean together though i have my moments of laziness and my laundry piles up.
Serious?. . .purposeful is sexier than the ramblings of a confused mind.

You see my qualities? grin

Remedy for confusion? I don talk lobotomy tire for this place. That's what our health care should go to cheesy
Re: What Are They Afraid Of? by degubi(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2010
Not knowing what you want whether in females or males is dependant on your AGE. As we mature and experince life rubbing off us in so many ways, we begin to discover certain aspects and attributes of our personailty, our likes and dislikes, preferences, that which appalls and attracts us, that which inspires and humbles us, our strength and weaknesses, our frailities and capabilities. These discoveries assists us to sift through the the rumble of our lives so that we are able to finanlly discover what our hearts long for.

A man or woman knowing what they want is a continous process. We just have to bear with each other since we are still being moulded everyday of our lives.

(1) (Reply)

Is My Fiance Stingy? / ** Virginity Does No Longer Matter To Men When Choosing Pertner=its An Advantg / Y Nl Sees Virgins As Kids Is What I Dont Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.