Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Is It So Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard (1026 Views)

Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard by ammamat(f): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
Men are everywhere, so why is it so hard to find the right one? this has been bothering me,
coz all men now to me happen to be the same
Re: Why Is It So Hard by 195(f): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2011
women are everywhere infact even more than men

to every 1 male there should be assigned 7 females

Thats the world's statistics of male 2 female today

But what beats me is - if each male decides to keep 7 females

He would still end up not with miss/ mrs right cos those 7 females would either be

flirts, liars, gold diggers, whores, Just name it

especially when they are [size=18pt]NIGERIAN [/size] embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Is It So Hard by ammamat(f): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
@ 190 who told you that all women did that? guess most men are Afraid of Relationships?
or resistant to real relationships, even though I'm sure you have your own "proof" to the contrary.
Re: Why Is It So Hard by Renike(f): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2011
190_@:

with miss/ mrs right cos those 7 females would either be

SMH!!!!!

with you ammamat, was just having the same discussion with a gf last nite. I guess 190_@ aint one of them!
Re: Why Is It So Hard by mashnino(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2011
190_@:

He would still end up not with miss/ mrs right cos those 7 females would either be

[size=25pt]GBAM[/size]
Re: Why Is It So Hard by pendo89(f): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2011
what d u mean by 'they are all the same?' that would help.
Re: Why Is It So Hard by ammamat(f): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2011
@ Renike, are u saying that there are no good ladies out there, ? it just thta the good ones happen to meet with the wrong ones
Re: Why Is It So Hard by MrsChima1(f): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2011
You need to ask what type of men you are interested in and stick to those qualities that you are looking for in a man by being those qualities as well.

Good men are everywhere, it is the picking that's bleeped up.
Re: Why Is It So Hard by 195(f): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2011
ammamat:

@ 190 who told you that all women did that? guess most men are Afraid of Relationships?
or resistant to real relationships, even though I'm sure you have your own "proof" to the contrary.

what makes you feel you are good enough!
there is a bad side in every single being out there
It all depends on what you want in a man - thats what u get
if you stand a flirt, u get one, if u stand a smoker -- u get one
if you stand a serious calm headed dude like myself --- Then im all yours wink wink
Re: Why Is It So Hard by 195(f): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2011
Renike:

SMH!!!!!

with you ammamat, was just having the same discussion with a gf last nite. I guess 190_@ aint one of them!

Heaven knows -- Im one of the nicest dudes a lady could ever date cool
Re: Why Is It So Hard by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
@poster
how can a guy, already in a r/ship (whether good or bad) be viewed as the "right" guy? shouldnt the fact that he is taken AUTOMATICALLY make him NOT right? i guess YOU are part of the problem if you still have eyes (and time) to evaluate men already in r/ship.

also, i will be bold to say that YOU are definitely the problem if no RIGHT guys are attracted to you (or that you cant find any). if supposedly "wrong" gals can find these guys then how hard can it be for YOU to find them too? lol!

so i suggest you look within yourself (or the place you search for such guys) and fix whatever is wrong in your approach of the issue.
Re: Why Is It So Hard by Kslib(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2011
Are u trying to say that all men are the same?Or it is hard to find a honest man this days?Or it is impossible to find a honest man this days?which of the above!
Re: Why Is It So Hard by MrsChima1(f): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
how can a guy, already in a r/ship (whether good or bad) be viewed as the "right" guy? shouldnt the fact that he is taken AUTOMATICALLY make him NOT right? i guess YOU are part of the problem if you still have eyes (and time) to evaluate men already in r/ship.

also, i will be bold to say that YOU are definitely the problem if no RIGHT guys are attracted to you (or that you cant find any). if supposedly "wrong" gals can find these guys then how hard can it be for YOU to find them too? lol!

so i suggest you look within yourself (or the place you search for such guys) and fix whatever is wrong in your approach of the issue.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is It So Hard by Skii(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

It takes one to know one. If there are no good men out there. Then there certainly are no good women out there.

Perception is everything
Re: Why Is It So Hard by slimyem: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
The RIGHT and GOOD guys are all around just that they dont go about pasting on on their foreheads.
You should have qualities(reasonable) you desire in a man and then look out for them.you just gotta keep trying until you find the ONE.
Re: Why Is It So Hard by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
a lot of women have yet to understand that MEN will be either RIGHT or WRONG depending on the women they are dating. expecting a man to always be "the right guy" whether with club skank #5 or Cinderella is the reason why so many (like the poster) fail.

WOMEN are the reason why a man would "ACT RIGHT", if all the men a gal meet act WRONG then you best look within yourself for the solution. if a gal meets 10 different guys and they are ALL bad, then either A) her attitude is bringing the beast out of these guys or B) she is looking at the wrong places.

women can fool themselves however they want, but the reality is that NO GOOD GAL STAYS ON THE MARKET FOR TOO LONG (unless she looks like King Kong), if she does then something is DEFINITELY wrong with her!
Re: Why Is It So Hard by kramer: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

a lot of women have yet to understand that MEN will be either RIGHT or WRONG depending on the women they are dating. expecting a man to always be "the right guy" whether with club skank #5 or Cinderella is the reason why so many (like the poster) fail.

WOMEN are the reason why a man would "ACT RIGHT", if all the men a gal meet act WRONG then you best look within yourself for the solution. if a gal meets 10 different guys and they are ALL bad, then either A) her attitude is bringing the beast out of these guys or B) she is looking at the wrong places.

women can fool themselves however they want, but the reality is that NO GOOD GAL STAYS ON THE MARKET FOR TOO LONG (unless she looks like King Kong), if she does then something is DEFINITELY wrong with her!

Exactamundo!! If you keep looking for men at the same places then you're likely to end up with the same set of guys,  Open your mind and explore a little. For example rather than look for "him" in clubs, try churches, libraries or a brothel

Another issue is when the good (but poor, wor wor, k-legged) men come your way you ignore them in favour of the blantantly bad (but rich, handsome, and straight legged) men,  it dont work like that sometimes.

2nd post! ( grin cheesy)
Re: Why Is It So Hard by MrsChima1(f): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2011
kramer:

Exactamundo!! If you keep looking for men at the same places then you're likely to end up with the same set of guys,  Open your mind and explore a little. For example rather than look for "him" in clubs, try churches, libraries or a brothel

Another issue is when the good (but poor, wor wor, k-legged) men come your way you ignore them in favour of the blantantly bad (but rich, handsome, and straight legged) men,  it dont work like that sometimes.

2nd post! ( grin cheesy)

Are you saying that a woman would have a better luck if she find/meet a man at a church or library?

Some of the biggest hoes male and female are in CHURCHES. Just keeping it real!
Re: Why Is It So Hard by kramer: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Are you saying that a woman would have a better luck if she find/meet a man at a church or library?

Some of the biggest hoes male and female are in CHURCHES. Just keeping it real!

Are you insinuating that churches are synonimous to brothels? shocked grin

Actually the point i was trying to make there is that it's better to expand your options by looking elsewhere for a mate rather than stick to churches, libraries e.t.c where you're more likely to meet the same set of people.

(3rd post grin cheesy)
Re: Why Is It So Hard by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2011
ammamat:

Men are everywhere,
Men are everywhere! Husbands are not everywhere! Sift out the men that has attributes of a husband, from those that dont! A good place to start is defining who you are, and what you want of the man that would eventually become your husband! Look out for someone that has your best interests at heart, not necessarily a man that makes you laugh! A man that makes you a better woman than the one you already are! Mind you, NONE of these men are perfect! So you may wanna downsize your expectations!
ammamat:
so why is it so hard to find the right one?  this has been bothering me,
Because the right one does not exist! Love entails loving the imperfect one perfectly! List out ten things, or attributes you want that should make a man perfect! If you find a man that has 6, go with him and help him work on the other 4!
ammamat:
coz all men now to me happen to be the same
They are not the same. None is perfect! Maybe you placed so much expectations on them! Or you give in to their every advances, and you get hurt when they dont reciprocate! Appreciate yourself more, and someone would definitely will
Re: Why Is It So Hard by Agybabe(f): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
I don't just bother myself to search for the right one, there is п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ right one, but know what u want i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ that faulty or fake one and stick to it. Sometimes not all the qualities we desire are i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the one we have found but u can make bring out want u want from him or her.

Enough luck to carry u through u search!
Re: Why Is It So Hard by mashnino(m): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2011
Agybabe:

I don't just bother myself to search for the right one, there is п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ right one, but know what u want i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ that faulty or fake one and stick to it. Sometimes not all the qualities we desire are i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the one we have found but u can make bring out want u want from him or her.

Enough luck to carry u through u search!

see you
Re: Why Is It So Hard by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
sexkillz:

Because the right one does not exist! Love entails loving the imperfect one perfectly! List out ten things, or attributes you want that should make a man perfect! If you find a man that has 6, go with him and help him work on the other 4!

well said!
sadly, such women are lazy, they dont want to WORK toward having the "perfect r/ship", they want it all out of the box. so they look at others with "seemingly" perfect r/ships, thinking that it was like that from the beginning, and therefore will look down on a man with 6 qualities/attributes out of 10.

then these women will get older, and out of desperation/pressure, they will marry someone with 2 out of 10 (sometimes even less)  and be pissed at the world, lol.
Re: Why Is It So Hard by eridah2007(m): 3:31am On Dec 15, 2011
Why ebi say,na now u dey ask that kwetion? abi train wan go leave u? cheesy
Re: Why Is It So Hard by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2011
190_@:

So why dont u convert to Islam n marry as much as u want?[s]not like it will stop u from sleeping around![/s]

I90'S FEMALE RELATIVES! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard by 195(f): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2011
^You this BLACK ALBINO grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go For Her? / Should I Cut Off Marriage ? / Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.