Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos (27072 Views)

Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain / I Was Caught For Bypassing My Meter, What Should Be My Next Action Pls? / A Man's Car After An Assassination Attempt On His Life In Cross River - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by MrGidifeed: 7:03am On May 13, 2019
Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping Of Refuse In Lagos

The man was caught dumping refuse on the median in #Ejigbo LCDA, he was made to clear all the refuse on that spot with his car and led to his house where he explained his nefarious act to members of his community.

He was made to keep the refuse within his premises & sought
for the assistance of assigned waste operator to remove the refuse and register the premises for patronage.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/man-packs-refuse-into-his-car-after-been-caught-for-illegal-dumping-of-refuse-in-lagos/

5 Likes

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Jentle244: 7:06am On May 13, 2019
humiliation at its peak. if we continue like this we are heading somewhere. slow but steady the change is constant

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Nollyzonenews: 7:07am On May 13, 2019
You are right my brother
Jentle244:
humiliation at its peak. if we continue like this we are heading somewhere. slow but steady the change is constant

26 Likes

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Nobody: 7:18am On May 13, 2019
I will never allow myself be humiliated this way, let the worse happen, I'd never do it but anyway it's wrong to throw dirts on the road. I hate it with passion. The worst are the servo people that throw things from a moving vehicle without regards to cars behind them

19 Likes

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Omihanifa: 7:26am On May 13, 2019
They should have at least fined him undecided instead of humiliating him this way grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Nobody: 7:40am On May 13, 2019
Useless idiots. The man did the right thing. Ambode failed to provide for cleaner Lagos and refused to return to PSP status quo. They must blame him. No working operators in his neighbourhood. Its a big lie. I wonder how lagosian really escaped epidemic and total envirinmental hazards. If its in advanced country like UK, a lot of people would have died. If you provide working PSP operations in his neighbourhood, he would not have thought of dumping refuse like that during the day. Its better to dump it there where he knows that the operators will come over and pick it than to crawl out at mid night and dump it in gutters and sewages where it will eventually block the flow of water and probably causing flooding and obstruct movements of water.
They failed him. They are just looking for a scape goat for camera. That place he is dumping refuse, the few working psp will still come and pack it.
Useless people, useless governor.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Naija4love(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2019
OK not that bad grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Nollyzonenews: 8:08am On May 13, 2019
Hmmm
candlewax:
I will never allow myself be humiliated this way, let the worse happen, I'd never do it but anyway it's wrong to throw dirts on the road. I hate it with passion. The worst are the servo people that throw things from a moving vehicle without regards to cars behind them

1 Like

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by BloggerAdmin(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2019
See my signature to get 104k
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Skepticus: 11:14am On May 13, 2019
cool
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Bustincole(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2019
Good for him.... dirty man

1 Like

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by oduademonest: 11:15am On May 13, 2019
I am sure he is Yeibo

See the flat head

7 Likes

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Dottore: 11:16am On May 13, 2019
Extreme
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by LibertyRep: 11:16am On May 13, 2019
What does the law of Lagos state says about illegal dumping of refuse?

If this humiliation I see here isn't part of the punishment stated by the law, then the officers who treated him like that should brace up for possible litigation.

Two wrongs don't make a right. A substantial fine would have been appropriate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2019
Some people will still come and shout he was abuse and humiliated...the 5% erosion republic

3 Likes

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by oduademonest: 11:17am On May 13, 2019
priceaction:
Useless idiots. The man did the right thing. Ambode failed to provide for cleaner Lagos and refused to return to PSP status quo. They must blame him. No working operators in his neighbourhood. Its a big lie. I wonder how lagosian really escaped epidemic and total envirinmental hazards. If its in advanced country like UK, a lot of people would have died. If you provide working PSP operations in his neighbourhood, he would not have thought of dumping refuse like that during the day. Its better to dump it there where he knows that the operators will come over and pick it than to crawl out at mid night and dump it in gutters and sewages where it will eventually block the flow of water and probably causing flooding and obstruct movements of water.
They failed him. They are just looking for a scape goat for camera. That place he is dumping refuse, the few working psp will still come and pack it.

People die in Nigeria. The life expectancy is 47.

And they die of infections
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Nobody: 11:17am On May 13, 2019
Omihanifa:
They should have at least fined him undecided instead of humiliating him this way grin
Who will now pack those things he and his friends drop there?

3 Likes

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by MyOwnOpinion(f): 11:19am On May 13, 2019
just trying to imagine how his children will feel. especially if their friends forward this pix to them..
na wa o

1 Like

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by twilliamx(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2019
Nice but if lawma was competent like they used to be, he wouldn't have needed to do that.. Just saying.

4 Likes

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by AjalaJ(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2019
Eleru gberu e. Carry your load.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 11:23am On May 13, 2019
priceaction:
grin
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by frowland(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2019
priceaction:

I beg to differ. I know people even in my neighborhood that don't want to pay Lawma fees. They'd rather go out at night and dump at road side than pay 800/month.
I had an opposite neighbor who works with etisalat back then. He goes to work with his pile of rubiish. Upon enquiry, he said their company pays LAWMA, that he cannot pay twice (If that makes sense to him, I can't tell).
Its a mindset thing. We normally like looking for who to blame for our own mess. In this case Ambode.
Even when we steal or commit one offence or another, we look for who to blame it on. Its a wrong mentality.

11 Likes

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Champneys: 11:23am On May 13, 2019
Good stuff. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Nobody: 11:25am On May 13, 2019
Omihanifa:
some times fines doesn't deter people from illegal Activities.

6 Likes

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by rockstar27(m): 11:26am On May 13, 2019
EVERYDAY IS FOR THIEF, ONE DAY IS FOR OWNER. TODAY IS UR DAY MR DUMPING OF REFUSAL

1 Like

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by TAIS: 11:26am On May 13, 2019
Get your Company registered today with CAC.
Register your Business name,Limited liability company & Incorporated trustee with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with
Proven professional and get your certificate in 2 weeks and we deliver to any location of your choice @ affordable price.
Business name (Enterprise)- N17,000
Limited Liability Company- N58,000
Incorporated Trustee (NGOs) - N110,000
Call or Whatsapp 07032628962.
We have our agents in Lagos, Abuja, Port-harcourt, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kwara etc
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by hunterden: 11:27am On May 13, 2019
priceaction:

Idiot..

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solomon Yellowe Killed By SARS, Corpse Deposited In Mortuary - Sibling / Godwin Onyebuchi 'Papa G' Kidnapper Arrested In Students’ Hostel In Imo / Two Men Slept With A Boy In Imo And Were Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.