Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos (27076 Views)

Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain / I Was Caught For Bypassing My Meter, What Should Be My Next Action Pls? / A Man's Car After An Assassination Attempt On His Life In Cross River - Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by toyinhope: 11:30am On May 13, 2019
it can be anybody especially when these cart pushers are no where to be found. so difficult to dump refuse now adays embarassed
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Akanoomobowale(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2019
priceaction:
Useless idiots. The man did the right thing. Ambode failed to provide for cleaner Lagos and refused to return to PSP status quo. They must blame him. No working operators in his neighbourhood. Its a big lie. I wonder how lagosian really escaped epidemic and total envirinmental hazards. If its in advanced country like UK, a lot of people would have died. If you provide working PSP operations in his neighbourhood, he would not have thought of dumping refuse like that during the day. Its better to dump it there where he knows that the operators will come over and pick it than to crawl out at mid night and dump it in gutters and sewages where it will eventually block the flow of water and probably causing flooding and obstruct movements of water.
They failed him. They are just looking for a scape goat for camera. That place he is dumping refuse, the few working psp will still come and pack it.
Useless people, useless governor.
From your submission bro it seems you are not living in lagos yet you wrote all D's in full confidence without aving any knowledge of the place......FYI psp is working in lagos dey pick my dirty every Thursday and I pay 800 per month.... just to enlighten you more I av alot of people in my street who decided not to register because they feel it sud be free those are the type of men caught.....we are the problem of D's this nation at times.#for confirmation sake I can snap d bill receipt I pay monthly and send so you can no they work #

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by toyinhope: 11:35am On May 13, 2019
Akanoomobowale:

From your submission bro it seems you are not living in lagos yet you wrote all D's in full confidence without aving any knowledge of the place......FYI psp is working in lagos dey pick my dirty every Thursday and I pay 800 per month.... just to enlighten you more I av alot of people in my street who decided not to register because they feel it sud be free those are the type of men caught.....we are the problem of D's this nation at times.#for confirmation sake I can snap d bill receipt I pay monthly and send so you can no they work #

bro, no psp dey come my area at all. i will gladly pay if they work but they don't come at all undecided
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by BabaO2: 11:37am On May 13, 2019
candlewax:
I will never allow myself be humiliated this way, let the worse happen, I'd never do it but anyway it's wrong to throw dirts on the road. I hate it with passion. The worst are the servo people that throw things from a moving vehicle without regards to cars behind them
Noise maker, please just try it and be caught. This is the second different video i am seeing, the first one was an expensive exotic car turned
into trash bin

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Freshlorde: 11:42am On May 13, 2019
Even if Jesus sef come down say make I pack the dirty inside my car I nor go gree
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Nobody: 11:43am On May 13, 2019
oduademonest:
I am sure he is Yeibo

See the flat head
no he is afonja, masters of dirtiness.
let him keep his dirt at home, look at his booth, the car must be a dumpster.
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Orpe7(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2019
Ibadan people need this

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by uuzba(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2019
MICHEALADEX:
Some people will still come and shout he was abuse and humiliated...the 5% erosion republic
No human being is to be treated as a slave.
If he is caught doing wrong, all you do is get him the uniform lawma and let him DECENTLY do a day's service with them.

Look Nigerians should stop treating individuals as slaves. As per beating, hitting or harming people.

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Vince77(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2019
Stupidity. They should have just fined him.
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 13, 2019
hunterden:

Idiot..
Says a 1 minute man..
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Heylius(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2019
BloggerAdmin:
See my signature to get 104k
Na da 104k na em go kill ur generation bloody scammer
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Oricha79(m): 12:45pm On May 13, 2019
That serves him right

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 13, 2019
BabaO2:

Noise maker, please just try it and be caught. This is the second different video i am seeing, the first one was an expensive exotic car turned
into trash bin

You think everyone is a coward. Some people don't really care and I rather forfeit my car than pass through Such humiliation, non the less, I can never dump refuse on the road because it's wrong and uncivil. Conclusively, I do not care what you think, you are free to believe whatever you want to believe, I'm not bothered. Thanks
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by ogunsj: 1:08pm On May 13, 2019
priceaction:
Useless idiots. The man did the right thing. Ambode failed to provide for cleaner Lagos and refused to return to PSP status quo. They must blame him. No working operators in his neighbourhood. Its a big lie. I wonder how lagosian really escaped epidemic and total envirinmental hazards. If its in advanced country like UK, a lot of people would have died. If you provide working PSP operations in his neighbourhood, he would not have thought of dumping refuse like that during the day. Its better to dump it there where he knows that the operators will come over and pick it than to crawl out at mid night and dump it in gutters and sewages where it will eventually block the flow of water and probably causing flooding and obstruct movements of water.
They failed him. They are just looking for a scape goat for camera. That place he is dumping refuse, the few working psp will still come and pack it.
Useless people, useless governor.
. my guy, everything is not about govt. we have bad attitude as Nigerians. in my area PSP suddenly stopped coming and when my wife accosted them , they told her they can't be coming to our street because of one or two persons, that people in our neighbourhood don't pay. what some of them do now is to empty thier waste into the flowing flood whenever it's raining, while others burn thiers on the street at night. Nigeria govts is a reflection of who we are.

Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by madgoat(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2019
Jentle244:
humiliation at its peak. if we continue like this we are heading somewhere. slow but steady the change is constant

How is it humiliating.... Smmmhhhhh.
If i am the one, i will go back and dump it there in the night. For the next one month i will make sure i am dumping refuse there.
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Jentle244: 1:15pm On May 13, 2019
madgoat:

How is it humiliating.... Smmmhhhhh.
If i am the one, i will go back and dump it there in the night. For the next one month i will make sure i am dumping refuse there.

first it is humiliating with the way they asked him to pack it inside his car in broad day light, in front of the camera and now it is on most blogs. how would u feel seeing ur dad if he was the one on the net for not good reason as this?

lastly people like u are incorrigible and so therefore can't move progressively in life
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 13, 2019
BloggerAdmin:
See my signature to get 104k
. You are Looming for Doom angry grin
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by asuzor11(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2019
[quote author=candlewax post=78344407]I will never allow myself be humiliated this way, let the worse happen, I'd never do it but anyway it's wrong to throw dirts on the road. I hate it with passion. The worst are the servo people that throw things from a moving
vehicle without regards to cars behind them
[/quote
] It's Lagos bra.lynching,mobbing..ring a bell?
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 13, 2019
[quote author=asuzor11 post=78354264][/quote]

comman lynch me. I dey house today
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by madgoat(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2019
Jentle244:

first it is humiliating with the way they asked him to pack it inside his car in broad day light, in front of the camera and now it is on most blogs. how would u feel seeing ur dad if he was the one on the net for not good reason as this?

lastly people like u are incorrigible and so therefore can't move progressively in life
And u think u are progressing in life grin
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by rezy15(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2019
TAIS:
Get your Company registered today with CAC.
Register your Business name,Limited liability company & Incorporated trustee with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with
Proven professional and get your certificate in 2 weeks and we deliver to any location of your choice @ affordable price.
Business name (Enterprise)- N17,000
Limited Liability Company- N58,000
Incorporated Trustee (NGOs) - N110,000
Call or Whatsapp 07032628962.
We have our agents in Lagos, Abuja, Port-harcourt, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kwara etc
Bro, govt has slashed registration to 5k na
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by InfernoNig: 2:41pm On May 13, 2019
Them say na who they catch na him be thief. He don carry load of other people
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Ubdavis(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2019
The Packing of trash was excellently executed!!!
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by InfernoNig: 2:51pm On May 13, 2019
Them say na who they catch na him be thief. He don carry load of other people join him own
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by mechanics(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2019
Eyah, he won't forget that moment.
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2019
uuzba:

No human being is to be treated as a slave.
If he is caught doing wrong, all you do is get him the uniform lawma and let him DECENTLY do a day's service with them.

Look Nigerians should stop treating individuals as slaves. As per beating, hitting or harming people.

Was thinking you going to say he should be dealt with according to the laws of the land. What the officials did is equal to jungle justice as long as it’s not constitutional
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by Menance: 4:02pm On May 13, 2019
Useless yoloBASTARD. Skull mining dirty people. He will he happy to take those dirts to his mum as her mother's day gift. I spit on this cursed tribe
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2019
This if I was police I will arrest you for not picking up the litter next to you.
Re: Man Packs Refuse Into His Car, After Been Caught For Illegal Dumping In Lagos by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2019
I really dont think fines would serve as a good deterrent cuz people would not take the lessons serious. This punishment will go long way in making sure lagos is clean and green

Two Men Slept With A Boy In Imo And Were Arrested (Photos) / Godwin Onyebuchi 'Papa G' Kidnapper Arrested In Students’ Hostel In Imo / NURTW Chairman, 3 Others Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Ondo, Benue (photo)