Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture (2510 Views)

I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) / Ladies Are Scum!!,see What This Lady Did[picture] / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture by iLegendd(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2019
On the last day of December 2018, I switched on the front camera of my phone and recorded my new year's resolutions. I prayed in that video and asked God for some favors.

I rewatched the video today and I have achieved a lot of what I asked God for. This is to say, God answers prayers faster when it's on tape. In that video, I asked him to remove Buhari, but he's yet to answer me.

If you want to achieve something faster, record yourself and watch it regularly. This will keep you on track.

How far have you gone with your resolution?

Modified: Picture removed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture by iLegendd(m): 7:37am On May 13, 2019
Lalasticlala, kindly ban this betnaija guy above.

1 Like

Re: I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture by iLegendd(m): 7:38am On May 13, 2019
So, readers, have you forgotten your resolution or what? Have you traded it for Yahoo, masturbation, and betting?
Re: I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture by Tony142: 8:06am On May 13, 2019
iLegendd:
On the last day of December 2018, I switched on the front camera of my phone and recorded my new year's resolutions. I prayed in that video and asked God for some favors.

I rewatched the video today and I have achieved a lot of what I asked God for. This is to say, God answers prayers faster when it's on tape. In that video, I asked him to remove Buhari, but he's yet to answer me.

If you want to achieve something faster, record yourself and watch it regularly. This will keep you on track.

How far have you gone with your resolution?

Boss u get beads oo, abeg sale 50naira own for me cheesy
Re: I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture by iLegendd(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2019
Tony142:

I just finished shaving some minutes ago. You nearly met me well. grin
Re: I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture by iLegendd(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2019
Tony142:

Have you seen my mail?
Re: I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture by Tony142: 10:05am On May 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Have you seen my mail?

Yes, I have seen it, thank you sir
Re: I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture by Tony142: 10:07am On May 13, 2019
iLegendd:
I just finished shaving some minutes ago. You nearly met me well. grin

Lol
Re: I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture by antagonist: 11:22am On May 13, 2019
please I just came here to say that people should stop giving this person or people attention

anytime you check trending and see any topic by any of their usernames please don't click

just ignore it

thanks
Re: I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture by iLegendd(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2019
antagonist:
please I just came here to say that people should stop giving this person or people attention

anytime you check trending and see any topic by any of their usernames please don't click

just ignore it

thanks
But you clicked and will still come around next time. How do some people reason? The moment you remind them of their laziness or the bad things they do, they get emotional. Your name says it all and with such a name, I can't take you seriously.
Re: I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture by iLegendd(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture by Dexterfire: 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Lady Bangs Her Massive Boobs To Naira Marley's Song On A Car See Reactions+video / Lady Allegedly Bought Toyota Camry Car For A Boyfriend As Christmas Gift (PIX) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.