Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) (3888 Views)

Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra / I RECORDED MYSELF β€” This is the Video and This Is What I Did β€” Picture / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by Iamdbull: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
I just thought the video will make sense, it will look better for a love video I guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJvN9_lbEOs?si=1x04AThpKm1DHuMA

2 Likes

Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
You are not even in the shower and you didn't show us everything down to your foot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by CloudTrees(f): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
No bad publicity. You are doing well

2 Likes

Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by FitCorper: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
Oga dbull. See how ur voice be like fowl wen them Dey press e yansh to lay egg… lol. Jokes aside tho, nice one blood, just keep pushing na who quit go lose.

4 Likes

Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by illicit(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Na only u always dey ur videos

Don't u have friends/fans that u hang out with?

People for ur street no dey feel ur sing ni?

5 Likes

Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by turmacs(f): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
illicit:
Na only u always dey ur videos

Don't u have friends that u hang out with?
wetin concern you? Amebo.Leave him like that biko.. you that have friends to hang out with,go and hangout. Until them poison you, nonsense angry
Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
You are not even in the shower and you didn't show us everything down to your foot
Why do you want to see his waist downwards...is there anything special about that particular region? πŸ€”
Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by illicit(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
turmacs:
wetin concern you? Amebo.Leave him like that biko.. you that have friends to hang out with,go and hangout. Until them poison you, nonsense angry

Who be amebo between u and I now

Who put ur long mouth into this matter between two guys

πŸ₯΄
Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Why do you want to see his waist downwards...is there anything special about that particular region? πŸ€”
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shebi he claimed to be showering then he should kukuma show us na
Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shebi he claimed to be showering then he should kukuma show us na
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by Amandaxo(f): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
You look cute sha
Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by Onkoolos: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Make pls forgive meπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™!!! Music no be your calling!!! See ur frog voice!! grin grin grin. You put hot eba for mouth??

2 Likes

Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Voice like bull frog. I hope you ain't on drugs. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by Helgreenluv(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Guy just go open barbing salon or make you go dey sell okrika for Oshodi. You have a terrible voice. You sound like a he goat. Music is obviously not for you. Please stop deceiving yourself. The earlier you realize this, the better for you. You are a wacko

3 Likes

Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
Wetin u want see for d down part.
Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by FitCorper: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2023
Amandaxo:
You look cute sha
Them don come again. Oga dbull avoid women a lot if you want to truly have a future in music. Instead of all this slay mama throwing compliments, kindly look for on small intelligent girl to nurture. All this slay mamas go just drain your money, time and energy.
Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by JOACHINpedro: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2023
FitCorper:

Them don come again. Oga dbull avoid women a lot if you want to truly have a future in music. Instead of all this slay mama throwing compliments, kindly look for on small intelligent girl to nurture. All this slay mamas go just drain your money, time and energy.
On the contrary he should roll with them but never get serious with any of them. They will sell him faster
Re: I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) by FitCorper: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

On the contrary he should roll with them but never get serious with any of them. They will sell him faster
That’s another angle to look at it o. But he should avoid sex with them totally and focus on his goals.

(1) (Reply)

Comment Pls: She Returns Everything I Have Given Her After We Break Up! / Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy / Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.