Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) (35405 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) / Man Shot Dead As Aye & Eiye Cultists Clash In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by DBossNG(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2019
I'm sorry for this generation
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by rockstar27(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2019
Birdeyeview:
They deserve to be castrated
THAT WILL BE TOO MUCH!!!
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2019
supremenews:
@titiloyeblog.com

Men of the Ogun state police command have arrested three suspected cult members identified as Olagboye Abidemi, 32; Olasemojo Michael, 28; and Wasiu Waheed, 23, who were caught with a female pant allegedly tied with charms in the Sagamu Local Government Area of Ogun State.

According to the police, the men who are members of the Eiye confraternity were arrested on Friday, May 10th at their initiation hideout in the Agbowa area of Ogijo.

Confirming their arrest, the spokesperson of the state police command, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said;

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/photo-three-men-nabbed-for-stealing.html

na area code, juju and ritualist
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by adeoba5(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2019
When I saw ogun state something inside of me tells me it's sagamu, sagamu house of cultist
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Claxxified(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2019
Infinix hot s3 for sale
3gb ROM
32 ram
Face I'd
Fingerprint
Snapdragon (operating system)
20mp front camera
13mp back
18.9 aspect ratio
Black in color
4000mah battery
Fast charge
Etc
#40k Negotiable
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by kingjrofficial(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2019
Afonja's are best known for rituals, fraud, rapping and kidnapping... True or false
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by KingOfallOsu: 2:26pm On May 13, 2019
Success1020:
Afonjas want to be rich like Igbos by fire by force but they fail to understand that Igbos are direct descendant of God armed with the secrets of wealth building. Keep fooling yourselves!

We are still Richer than you and that's why the second Richest man and woman In Africa are Yorubas tongue
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by olumalcolm(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2019
Success1020:
Afonjas want to be rich like Igbos by fire by force but they fail to understand that Igbos are direct descendant of God armed with the secrets of wealth building. Keep fooling yourselves!
armed yen yen yen angry
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Emperor002: 2:50pm On May 13, 2019
Afonjas are yo-rubers
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by MorufuAtanda: 3:18pm On May 13, 2019
We Yoruba Muslims love rituals so much. Human parts trading and ritual is our calling in this life. grin

Well-done Wasiu and co. You are the true sons of your skull-mining fathers. Amin kufayakun! grin
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 3:48pm On May 13, 2019
Birdeyeview:
They deserve to be castrated
For what? For beleiveing that pa ties va make them wealthy ? grin
Please I neeed to know what baplens to the woman whose pant is stolen and used for charm
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Menance: 3:55pm On May 13, 2019
Hydraulic soup yolobastard people repping us locally and internationally. You guys only know how to sell rotten meat and push truck. The despiration to be rich and successful like the Igbos will definitely wipe this tribe out of the face of earth. Pls hang them. Skull miners
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by bionixs: 6:15pm On May 13, 2019
Success1020:
umu CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Dizzytee: 6:43pm On May 13, 2019
dynicks:
FAST FINGERS :...Someone tell me what m staring at ND stand a chance to win a trip to Dubai!...

Nyansh..
i just come bck frm dubai no need for another trip! thank u..
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by WisdomHunter(m): 9:00pm On May 13, 2019
bankolefun:
afonja united...ogun state una well done oo

Ogun state branch ... Their headquarters
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Jimbadly: 9:40pm On May 13, 2019
Champneys:
I cant believe there are idio..ts out there who think they will get rich by stealing panties or lacing panties with voodoo!

I cant fu..cking believe this! cheesy

Welcome to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Photo) / Body Of Richard Okorogheye Found In A Lake In Epping Forest, UK / Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.