Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman (13171 Views)

Sowore Omoyele First Speech After Granted Bail (video) / Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2019
how can they be suspending a party Nigerians dont knw too well
Re: AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman by googi: 2:05pm On May 13, 2019
I hope the corruption charge turns out to be false alarm otherwise, who can we trust with anything.

When we charge everybody with corruption, the devil loses it substance.

We remember how IBB blackmailed Tam West with wrist watch bribe.
Re: AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman by stanliwise(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2019
Danwakae:

That's the reason he was suspended seriously, many people was SUPRISED, his report would be made public soon, me I am.not surprised at all, because we many of his type and even worse in the NANStudents,

I pity for our future children in Nigeria
Let us put effort in finding the truth rather than spending time call people names and accusing. till the report comes out then.

1 Like

Re: AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 13, 2019
Arrogant prick
Re: AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman by Lawalemi(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2019
Confusion when we thought that we are reaching the solution
Re: AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman by lonelydora: 2:38pm On May 13, 2019
Queenboy123:

Will you sponsor them?

Don't they have money?
Re: AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman by Queenboy123(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2019
lonelydora:

Don't they have money?
Do you think it is easy to defeat a ruling party?
Re: AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman by Queenboy123(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2019
lonelydora:

Don't they have money?
Do you think it is easy to defeat a ruling party?
Re: AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman by netpro(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2019
I laugh on top Atiku Server here in Dubai grin grin grin
Re: AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman by MorufuAtanda: 3:36pm On May 13, 2019
EFCC is coming after Sowore very soon if doesn't fall in line with what APC wants. grin
Re: AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman by Danwakae(m): 4:19pm On May 13, 2019
Donpeak:
You are not “current”. If you are you won’t be saying this.

You can also tell me something I don't know, but what I have said is not to rubbish anybody but the facts,
Re: AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman by Danwakae(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2019
stanliwise:
Let us put effort in finding the truth rather than spending time call people names and accusing. till the report comes out then.

I am not calling name without his report, I have seen his report , no different from that of Late Chuba Okadigbo, who claimed to have bought a COW then for ₦1m, for salah celebration even when he is not a Muslim , this Sowore reports remainds me of my university school days , where union members steals money and cover it up with some kind of criminalised price just to make up the money they have stolen.

We have to be prayerful in Nigeria, so that God can forgive us with the wicked things people are doing for money...it made me believe that there is no hope for the future.

1 Like

Re: AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman by Chukazu: 5:22pm On May 13, 2019
Seriously, so Sowore is the Chairman and also the presidential candidate of the party?

Corruption seems to be fully entrenched in every aspect our lives as a nation, so much that those who we think are new breeds are actually worse.

It was the same scenario with Victor Umeh who was APGA chairman and still contesting political posts.

A party chairman should be a political" Midwife" not a political jobber.

How can you guarantee transparency in such?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAC Suspends Sowore Omoyele As National Chairman by godlyguy(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC / Fuel Price Soars By 81% Despite N6tn Subsidy Payment – NBS / Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.