Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks (39429 Views)

Bettie Jennifer With Her Children And Kedrick Jenifer, Her First Husband / Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband / Suicide: DJ Xgee Family Speaks After His Death, Says "Don't Blame His Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by fasho01(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2019
Now this is towing the path of Regina and Tonto
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:58pm On May 13, 2019
The drug Baron is 47yrs. Add 20yrs imprisonment to 47yrs, that's 67. He knows he's got nothing to lose, even if he is sentenced to life imprisonment, he's got nothing to lose. Some people are finished, they know it, they drag anyone into their finishing state. He expected her to wait 20yrs for him if he was the one would he wait for a wife who is serving 20yrs.

5 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by stagger: 6:01pm On May 13, 2019
Who underrates a threat from a drug dealer? Those guys are ruthless. Extreme violence: that is the language they use to enforce fear and respect.

Anyone who has watched Narco or Power should know better.

6 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by etibaba(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2019
AmazingELixir:
cry

The pic is a very good example of black and white
is she white?
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by hahn(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2019
Pavore9:
Drug bosses deliver their threats.

FedEx dey learn grin

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Tallesty1(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2019
The gender cards at play again.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by agbonkamen(f): 6:08pm On May 13, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Omo this nigga black ooo... back to the matter on ground... Girls mind the kind of guys you date....the girl wey dey my bed nw think say I dey work from home...she no bother ask me wetin be my job... because she don see money. Bt am I a yahoo boy
chairman make I send my account details make I follow share from your financial breakthrough na grin

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Snow02: 6:11pm On May 13, 2019
she messed with a drug lord she shoulda saw this coming ..

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 13, 2019
Who in their sane minds underates the threats of a drug baron? Mtcheeeeeeeew

4 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Pavore9: 6:11pm On May 13, 2019
hahn:

FedEx dey learn grin

Serious apprentice.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by wakes: 6:12pm On May 13, 2019
kai
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Snow02: 6:22pm On May 13, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The drug Baron is 47yrs. Add 20yrs imprisonment to 47yrs, that's 67. He knows he's got nothing to lose, even if he is sentenced to life imprisonment, he's got nothing to lose. Some people are finished, they know it, they drag anyone into their finishing state. He expected her to wait 20yrs for him if he was the one would he wait for a wife who is serving 20yrs.
Gucci manes wife waited for him for like 10 yrs also when you are get involved with someone like that you don't back out when shit goes sour you stay loyal

7 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Lovelyn451(f): 6:23pm On May 13, 2019
Did I just see "Underrate" and "threat" in the same sentence?
Even if it's coming from a garrulous person, don't underrate o...

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by selemo: 6:26pm On May 13, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Omo this nigga black ooo... back to the matter on ground... Girls mind the kind of guys you date....the girl wey dey my bed nw think say I dey work from home...she no bother ask me wetin be my job... because she don see money. Bt am I a yahoo boy
Imagine calling your fellow black monkey BLACK... grin grin grin
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by mamatwiny(f): 6:26pm On May 13, 2019
Let us mind the names we answer...Chris Atoh atogonu kitaa. O toro a to!
grin

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Coolgent(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2019
If na 9ja her graphic image will be on every blogs!

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by ICEMAN(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2019
When African parents tell their kids to avoid African American women they are not stupid. A lot of Nigerian men have died by being married to these worthless women. NOBODY marries African American women. BET ME Chris Attoh will NEVER TRY IT AGAIN!
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Duane212(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Did I just see "Underrate" and "threat" in the same sentence?
Even if it's coming from a garrulous person, don't underrate o...
you are drop dead gorgeous, swears
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:39pm On May 13, 2019
I have no bit sympathy for a cheater

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by dafeoroyo: 6:43pm On May 13, 2019
The same thing almost happen to a cousin in the US,but was wise enough to quickly Jaapa , leaving his wife alone and run for his dear life,it happens that this lady came.to Nigeria to marry him after everything she became pregnant,gave birth and he joined her over there,then suddenly everything changed,she was dating different men ,she are mother o,to the extend ex convict and people serving jail term,they will even come to their matrimonial home to sleep with her,she is an American black girl,Omo my cousin's had to run to another state to start family all over again

5 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Snow02: 6:45pm On May 13, 2019
agbonkamen:
chairman make I send my account details make I follow share from your financial breakthrough na grin
potential Benz spoted

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by agbonkamen(f): 6:57pm On May 13, 2019
Snow02:
potential Benz spoted
Benz kee you there grin grin
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by horhizah(f): 7:04pm On May 13, 2019
Indomixx:
I noticed something.
Since the murder of this lady has been going around. I found out that they did not even upload one graphic picture of her murder but if it were to be in Nigeria. You'll see her graphic pic all over the net. Nigeria I hail una.

You just articulated my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by AmazingELixir: 7:04pm On May 13, 2019
etibaba:
is she white?

Ooh so you don't know we have white-black women....even here in Nigeria bobrisky is a typical example.
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by MyMouth(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2019
ikezuora4689:
U think the Yahoo matter na joke abi? U think the efcc can't trace u abi? Expect to be picked up sooner then u think, and don't jus start crying like others that u were joking!

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Lovelyn451(f): 7:18pm On May 13, 2019
Duane212:
you are drop dead gorgeous, swears
thanks
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by tfash96(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2019
ICEMAN:
When African parents tell their kids to avoid African American women they are not stupid. A lot of Nigerian men have died by being married to these worthless women. NOBODY marries African American women. BET ME Chris Attoh will NEVER TRY IT AGAIN!
afro-american women in case of next time.. Don't waste ur energy praising women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves / Mavin Welcome Party For Iyanya By Don Jazzy (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.