Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,246 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks (39431 Views)

Bettie Jennifer With Her Children And Kedrick Jenifer, Her First Husband / Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband / Suicide: DJ Xgee Family Speaks After His Death, Says "Don't Blame His Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2019
dafeoroyo:
The same thing almost happen to a cousin in the US,but was wise enough to quickly Jaapa , leaving his wife alone and run for his dear life,it happens that this lady came.to Nigeria to marry him after everything she became pregnant,gave birth and he joined her over there,then suddenly everything changed,she was dating different men ,she are mother o,to the extend ex convict and people serving jail term,they will even come to their matrimonial home to sleep with her,she is an American black girl,Omo my cousin's had to run to another state to start family all over again
always avoid akata.

No offence to our black american people but those people head no correct at all. Moat of them too dey fuckup i guess unfortunately slavery really messed with them big time so tey its still affecting many of their generations unborn i really feel bad for them

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 13, 2019
If the statement attributed to the family of Bettie Jenifer about not taking the threat to her serious is true, then she and her family must have been living in la-la land. She was married to this "narco" trafficker and boss. It's without a doubt that she must have known or must have heard how brutal and vicious they are when they feel slighted or crossed by anyone including family members. So, not to take seriously all the threats that came her way was foolhardy. The narco world is a totally different world from what ordinary citizens are used to.

The men and women who are part of this underbelly have no conscience, very ruthless, remorseless and do not give a damn about anything or anyone that would disrespect their fragile ego. To them respect and loyalty are everything. I had prosecuted the likes of her husband [Kedrick Jenifer] in both the states of Massachusetts and New York and gotten to know some of the inner workings of the narco world. They are even sometimes brazen enough to threaten prosecutors, however, they know that killing a prosecutor would bring the weight of the US Government to bear on them.

Although Mr. Jenifer is behind bars serving a 20-year sentence in a Federal Prison, he still could reach out and touch whomever he wanted to. As a former narco boss, he had and still does have his lieutenants that are very eager to carry out any assignments including a murder that he might want to be committed. Mrs. Jenifer as a person who was married into such a nefarious world should have known better and taken every step possible to protect her self. It goes without saying, "if you run with the dogs, you're bound to catch fleas."

5 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:06pm On May 13, 2019
sirusX:
With the kind posts I see above, e be like say nairalanders don craze finish

Na today you know say na Crazeland be this?
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by sonofElElyon: 8:17pm On May 13, 2019
"Next time" for a woman already dead

TheTourist:
Next time be wiser
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by TheTourist: 8:27pm On May 13, 2019
Was she the one who said she didn't take the threat serious?!

sonofElElyon:
"Next time" for a woman already dead

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Dashry(f): 8:29pm On May 13, 2019
This is such a sad story...

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by godofuck231: 9:35pm On May 13, 2019
If his wife had received a death threat and still got killed, the blame is on the husband, how did he marry her? By proclamation? The oath to fight for and protect your wife is sacred, Threaten my family and I'll be the end of you, broad day light I'll come for you, kill or be killed I choose to kill.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by etibaba(m): 9:38pm On May 13, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Ooh so you don't know we have white-black women....even here in Nigeria bobrisky is a typical example.
its actually light skinned black.
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Duane212(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2019
Lovelyn451:
thanks
it would be a great pleasure in knowing you better.
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Tiwatopebabe(f): 9:48pm On May 13, 2019
Despite all these, the American system did not put the pictures of her corpse on the net. Good. But here in Naija, there can even show how the bullet penetrated. Very backward country!
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by sonofElElyon: 9:50pm On May 13, 2019
So your prayer is for another member of their family to be issued death threats

Anyway, bitter lesson learnt by the family...

TheTourist:
Was she the one who said she didn't take the threat serious?!

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by ernieboy(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2019
godofuck231:
If his wife had received a death threat and still got killed, the blame is on the husband, how did he marry her? By proclamation? The oath to fight for and protect your wife is sacred, Threaten my family and I'll be the end of you, broad day light I'll come for you, kill or be killed I choose to kill.
keyboard warrior. yeah hide behind your phone and be threatening fire and brimstone but do dat in real life against a drug lord...sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by MrMou: 10:53pm On May 13, 2019
godofuck231:
You want to go head to head with a drug lord? You think we're talking "gidigbo" fight here? E be like you no know as e dey go! Forget this your primary school gragra wey you think say you get. Them go just fvckung waste you like chicken!
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by CyberWolf: 11:31pm On May 13, 2019
MrMou:

You want to go head to head with a drug lord? You think we're talking "gidigbo" fight here? E be like you no know as e dey go! Forget this your primary school gragra wey you think say you get. Them go just fvckung waste you like chicken!
They even wipe out a whole family including new born babies.. He think say na joke grin .. Even the Chris Attoh is not safe even in Ghana.. He needs to leave social media and public life entirely because drug lords don’t forgive nor forget.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Nobody: 7:08am On May 14, 2019
Duane212:
you are drop dead gorgeous, swears
cease noise there. What's gorgeous there?
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Nobody: 7:14am On May 14, 2019
ICEMAN:
When African parents tell their kids to avoid African American women they are not stupid. A lot of Nigerian men have died by being married to these worthless women. NOBODY marries African American women. BET ME Chris Attoh will NEVER TRY IT AGAIN!
they are mostly whóres
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Nobody: 7:15am On May 14, 2019
dafeoroyo:
The same thing almost happen to a cousin in the US,but was wise enough to quickly Jaapa , leaving his wife alone and run for his dear life,it happens that this lady came.to Nigeria to marry him after everything she became pregnant,gave birth and he joined her over there,then suddenly everything changed,she was dating different men ,she are mother o,to the extend ex convict and people serving jail term,they will even come to their matrimonial home to sleep with her,she is an American black girl,Omo my cousin's had to run to another state to start family all over again
na so dem be oh. They are unrepentant whóres

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by 9jaAmerican: 7:24am On May 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The drug Baron is 47yrs. Add 20yrs imprisonment to 47yrs, that's 67. He knows he's got nothing to lose, even if he is sentenced to life imprisonment, he's got nothing to lose. Some people are finished, they know it, they drag anyone into their finishing state. He expected her to wait 20yrs for him if he was the one would he wait for a wife who is serving 20yrs.
perhaps he didn't expect her to wait for him, perhaps his anger is that she was treacherous about the whole thing. They were still married remember? She could have at least divorce him first before moving on to the next man. Maybe the woman still has an access to his drug proceed money and was flexing her new boyfriend with it??

Such behavior could have triggered an already volatile drug Lord into homicide

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Clefayomide: 8:29am On May 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
I hope people learn from this..don't be too carefree and say na lie!!!..we are not All humans!!..some are animal in human skin

There's this nigga of mine, any small thing e go say baba na lieee!!!! Lmao
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by babyfaceafrica: 9:12am On May 14, 2019
Clefayomide:

There's this nigga of mine, any small thing e go say baba na lieee!!!! Lmao
na small pikin they worry am
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by godofuck231: 12:02pm On May 14, 2019
MrMou:

maybe you have a faint heart, not all men are the same I don't know what cell he's in but he will burn alive first, sicario never thought u anything, or you thought it was just a movie?
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by godofuck231: 12:05pm On May 14, 2019
ernieboy:
keyboard warrior. yeah hide behind your phone and be threatening fire and brimstone but do dat in real life against a drug lord...sorry.
well for weak men crying to the police is an option for me I'll pray to God he's my defence then I'll take the Lord out of the drug and see who he really is
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:24pm On May 14, 2019
Follow up the story properly, previous reports says she and the drug baron had been having issues, then he divorced her some years back. But you know couple's and their exes, it's like he was still interested in her, and may have been keeping close.
9jaAmerican:
perhaps he didn't expect her to wait for him, perhaps his anger is that she was treacherous about the whole thing. They were still married remember? She could have at least divorce him first before moving on to the next man. Maybe the woman still has an access to his drug proceed money and was flexing her new boyfriend with it??

Such behavior could have triggered an already volatile drug Lord into homicide
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Duane212(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
cease noise there. What's gorgeous there?
How it's it your business?, bingo
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by Nobody: 11:22am On May 15, 2019
Duane212:
How it's it your business?, bingo
can't answer a slowpoke like you
Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by 9jaAmerican: 6:34pm On May 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Follow up the story properly, previous reports says she and the drug baron had been having issues, then he divorced her some years back. But you know couple's and their exes, it's like he was still interested in her, and may have been keeping close.
previous report anywhere didn't say they have been divorced. Previous report said husband was arrested 2014, sentenced 2017 or so. Previous report NEVER said they were divorced. In fact previous report might have suggested wife was even still visiting in prison prior to meeting the new toyboy after which she stopped visiting. Nevertheless always make things clear with a dangerous boyfriend before leaving the relationship, or better still avoid dangerous guys the bad boy tag is alluring but it's consequence is dire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi And Korede Bello Take Selfie Together / Dj Cuppy And Her Dad Go For Lunch In Luxurious Style / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.