Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) (89614 Views)

Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta / Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) / Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by KevinDein: 8:52pm On May 13, 2019
Mk93:

[b]the abattoirs littered only on your mind?[/b]how many people get killed by cultists in a year? only this tiv/jarkun crisis will take more than cultists related death in the whole of 2019.
what is the purpose of herdsmen or Boko Haram killing? is it not for northerners to see blood and become happy since it has been confirm that the sight of human blood gladdens you guys heart? the numbers of people killed yearly in Port Harcourt yearly before they were label the capital of cultism is not up to what herdsmen take out on their very happy day.
Ah, now we are going to pretend the human abattoirs in southern Nigeria don't exist. Cool story bro.

Genuinely been enjoying conversing with you. Absolutely love how you just keep coming up with dumb posts to prove a point that does not exist. So what are you going to tell me next, that the baddoo gang that went on a gruesome killing spree in ikorodu Lagos is also in my imagination.

Go ahead and tell me that, bro. I've been living under the rocks all this while.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
See you ur hatred 4 igbos has made d mighty tiv conqurers of biafra week..

See hw calm n afraid u ar ...blabbing upandan

I wonder if is igbos dat dis this ...deal wt it dey might enter zaki biam soon ,u only know igbos as ur enemies
if it was possible to blacklist this your Biafra Biafra enthusiast Monica from having anything to do with my mention I'll not hesitate I hate your feminist emotional outpouring typical of an Igbo en, by the can you you quote where you've ever seen me engage you or any Biafran.PLS KEEP OFF my Monica. IAM not trained to engage your kind. you said Jukum 'll soon reach ZAKI/BIAM? I DON'T EXPECT the lager Tiv to engage the jukum aggressively/fiercely as you will wish the jukum do against the Tivs cuz they are never a mach, even the nature has always want the senior to be docile so that at least the "lesser" too will exists ok?
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 9:06pm On May 13, 2019
payosehtor:
if it was possible to blacklist this your Biafra Biafra enthusiast Monica from having anything to do with my mention I'll not hesitate I hate your feminist emotional outpouring typical of an Igbo en, by the can you you quote where you've ever seen me engage you or any Biafran.PLS KEEP OFF my Monica. IAM not trained to engage your kind. you said Jukum 'll soon reach ZAKI/BIAM? I DON'T EXPECT the lager Tiv to engage the jukum aggressively/fiercely as you will wish the jukum do against the Tivs cuz they are never a mach, even the nature has always want the senior to be docile so that at least the "lesser" too will exists ok?
i feed u wt d truth , tiv can be stronger dan jukun if dey want but no !
Igbos biafrans doing business in katsina alla are tiv's problem ,u learnt this from yoruba .edia kt has bcom ur downfall
You are handicapped against jukun n fulani ,igbos ar our problm,
Fulani n tiv is jukuns problm while only igbos are tivs problm.
Lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:
This Country is GONE.
We need The MILITARY GOVERNMENT back.
It’s obvious NIGERIA has abused DEMOCRATIC tenets completely.
Africa as a whole is used to the military rule. This democracy of a thing, is a total failure. Even the politicians are not helping matters in trying to make democracy work in Africa.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 13, 2019
KevinDein:

Ah, now we are going to pretend the human abattoirs in southern Nigeria don't exist. Cool story bro.

Genuinely been enjoying conversing with you. Absolutely love how you just keep coming up with dumb posts to prove a point that does not exist. So what are you going to tell me next, that the baddoo gang that went on a gruesome killing spree in ikorodu Lagos is also in my imagination.

Go ahead and tell me that, bro. I've been living under the rocks all this while.
killing spree when all victims may not be up to what herdsmen kill daily? how long did the Badoo killing last? this jarkun/tiv crisis has been in existence since the founding of the world but because of you guys love for blood, all avenue for peace have been exhausted but you guys refused because of love of blood. the herdsmen killing has been in existence since the founding of the world but all solution fails. what about cattle rustlers? what about El Rufia killing spree in southern kaduna? even the US embassy warned it citizens against traveling to the North
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by LZAA: 9:14pm On May 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
Igbos biafrans doing business in katsina alla are tiv's problem ,u learnt this from yoruba .edia kt has bcom ur downfall
Lzaa
Payosehtor just wants to worship his kaliphate lords
Sarrki knowsgrin
Cc immhotep Afamed
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 13, 2019
LZAA:

Payosehtor just wants to worship his kaliphate lords
Sarrki knowsgrin
Cc adaikeku Afamed
Kaliphate worship and mumuism go hand-in-hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2019
meobizy:
Ignorance is as ignorance acts.
I have no clue what the cause of these people’s war is.
It has happened since the 90s and maybe earlier.
I remember during OBJ’s era in 2000 thereabout where military troops were sent to the area for peacekeeping.
These bastard bloodthirsty humans killed some of the men in uniform and posed with the bodies, they assumed the officers were spies from the other side.
The pictures were pasted all over news dailies and OBJ being an ex military man razed their villages to the ground.
The issue is, the Jukunis are afraid that the Tiv want to dominate them in Taraba state, but their only advantage over the Tivs is that the political land lord in that state is jukm, Ty.then he was a chief of defence, so the army where not neutral as peace keepers, the locals felt they were acting illegally hence their aiding attacks against the Tivs.that is not likely now that he is out of govt
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by uridadole: 9:29pm On May 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:
This Country is GONE.
If they killed villagers and go successfully the ipob would be like "there was a country" and all that.
Now they were caught in the web, democracy has failed. You need military. Is democracy for killing and stealing and shouting rule of law?
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by FATBAYO(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2019
I WONDER WHEN THIS KILLINGS WILL STOP,USELESS YOUTH WILL DIE IF THEY WISH TO ...THE HEADS OF THOSE COMMUNITIES SHLD BE ARRESTED FOR YEARS OF COMMUNUAL CLASH.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Priye007(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2019
Correct defence there tirigboza 4u.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 9:42pm On May 13, 2019
Most Nigerians have become ruthless savages. Only a question of time before it implodes.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by LZAA: 9:54pm On May 13, 2019
immhotep:

Kaliphate worship and mumuism go hand-in-hand.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2019
In chess you see better when you outside than when you playing how can fulani be killing both of them and this idiots are killing themselves
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 10:22pm On May 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
Lzaa
you want Tiv to use their might against the small jkm? is that how you love them
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by gtown: 10:51pm On May 13, 2019
Bari22:

Thank God it is not fulani
True talks. I sway if it were Fulani that were pictured or seemed involved in that barbaric acts only God knows what that lunatic billionaire Danjuma would have called for. But since it is his tribal people the idiot would remain as silence as dead woods. It could even be that is the person arming them.
Some pigs here who used to refer to Taraba as middle belt state when situation suit their bigoted brains have now got their geography map bearing right by placing the state under north. They wish Taraba out too.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:55pm On May 13, 2019
This jungle called Nigeria is completely finished
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:58pm On May 13, 2019
Donmedra:
Northerners should have their Own country.

Barbaric bastards
walahi I can't wait for them to go. Those people are beasts in human skin
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Oricha79(m): 11:24pm On May 13, 2019
Nowenuse:

And your tribe Ebira is supposed to be better? Ebira people who fight and behead each other for clan divisions?
have you ever seen Ebira people killed and pose with the corpse?
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by dehi: 11:52pm On May 13, 2019
Where is Buhari
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Levi218(m): 12:00am On May 14, 2019
matify83:
Absurd!!

Instead of cropping your identity and those of your accomplices, your quest for fame has clouded your reasoning faculty and will be your greatest undoing when state agents come calling.
Tell me Charly na which state agency go come calling?
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 12:05am On May 14, 2019
payosehtor:
you are right, that state is Ty Danjuma controlled, a jukum warlord whose wealth is only felt when it comes to arming his tribesmen to fight against any tribe that dares their supremacist agenda in particularly stthen Taraba,
You have a fantastic knowledge of the situation.
Few months ago. Indicted and arrested murder suspects were discharged and set free by the state government simply because they are first class citizens in the state.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by NaMeAboki: 12:17am On May 14, 2019
The chickens have come to roost - no one can blame the Fulani for this one.
General Danjuma should call his kinsmen to order; while CAN should similarly organise a protest march march for the killings of these Christians

BTW, ropes tied around the ankles one of the deceased is a give away sign that suggest he was captured and subsequently executed - not killed in battle as claimed.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Banter1(m): 6:30am On May 14, 2019
Donmedra:
Northerners should have their Own country.
Barbaric bastards
don't generalize.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Banter1(m): 6:32am On May 14, 2019
WoeBetide666:

Na why SARS dey kill una anyhow, una mouth dey leak like tap. Kip kwayet.
Bro, just hit the report button.

1 Like

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by JABB(m): 6:42am On May 14, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Don't say a word if you don't live with these guys

If people terrorize you once, you go wish them more than death
Especially when there's No help coming from anywhere

Barbaric, uncivilized culture na just English

Don't be reactive, be proactive

Kill the enemy before he kills you!
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2019
Strikethem:
This country self. Mods no fit ban these guy above ni
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by yahmohy27: 8:07am On May 14, 2019
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=78358407]This Country is GONE.
It’s obvious NIGERIA has abused DEMOCRATIC tenets completely.Totally agreed ,i have been praying for it long time now ..
Because that's only immediate solution for now,sir
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by yahmohy27: 8:09am On May 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:
This Country is GONE.
Yes because that's the only immediate solution for now,sir
May almighty God intervene soon
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by yahmohy27: 8:13am On May 14, 2019
Elagancy:
make northern Nigeria go get their own country abeg. why must we be made to live together
Before now it will be pronounced FULANI TERRORISTS .,But it is nothern should go their separate ways. I guess you are an ipobian
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by lionson3: 8:52am On May 14, 2019
Fools!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.