Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) (89630 Views)

Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta / Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) / Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 4:21pm On May 14, 2019
Nowenuse:

You actually don't know that Igalas, Idomas & Igedes share more in common with Igbos than they do with Hausa-fulanis.
They have been neighbours for centuries. In fact, during the colonial period, half of Igala land was under Onitsha province under the Southern protectorate/region. It was later transferred to the North when Auchi was transferred from the north to the south.

That's why you see so many Igalas-Idomas sharing similar names and looks with Igbos. They related with each other for centuries before colonialism. You can see that Igala/Idoma communities are found in Delta, Anambra & Enugu states and Igbos in Benue/Kogi state.

Igalas call Hausa people AKECHI. Ask any Igala person what that means, AKECHI means 'people who speak strange languages'. They never use that to call Igbos whom they are more familiar with.
Look at you Igala, Idoma , Alago, Egbura,Agatu , Jukun came from the same place they are decedant of Kwararafa. Don't be decieved by those Igalas or Idomas at the southern border with Igbo. Go to the mainstream northern Igalas and tell them that. Igala historically captured northern Igbos as slave that is the relationship you have. Those Igalas who show any characteristic of Igbo are seen as inferior. Most peope who misbehave or have bad attitude Igala people seem to question if they are Igbor. They call Hausa Akechi but see Igbo as bad attitude people. I have been to that area. Don't even decieve yourselves. Your culture is inferior , Igala and Idoma thought you civilization they got from the core north.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 4:26pm On May 14, 2019
Nowenuse:

OMG, I thought you said the middlebelt never existed? Now you have become a middlebelter grin Wonders shall never end.

Please other middlebelt states have officially dashed Niger state out to the core-north.
Niger state officially belongs with the core north. It is a fulani property, they can take it.

Yea am using middlebelt for the purpose of this situation otherwise middlebelt is just imaginary. But since you people are disturbing us with Biafran and making reference to middlebelt let use it for now.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 4:33pm On May 14, 2019
Timekeeper:

Bleep history.. They said they don't want anything to do with u.. Must u claim other people just bcox of ur useless biafra.... Leave them alone.. They are middle belt not igbo pay tribe pig
You are noticing right. These people are so confused.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 4:36pm On May 14, 2019
Willybos:

Tiv are really Good example of betrayals. They now unite with Housa/Fulani to terrorist other State!!!
What makes Tiv betrayal, how?
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2019
Nowenuse:

Southern Taraba in it's entirety belongs to Jukuns. Hausa fulanis and Tivs are settlers there. Jukuns are only fighting to protect what is ancestrally theirs.
You a man from plateau state calling Tiv man a settler in southern Taraba? which historian wrote that perspective and which institution recommended that book you read? maybe the reason this crashes will not cease soon.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 5:57pm On May 14, 2019
Naajjii:

Ok we will see how that will go if you people will come from your Biafra and force people. I suggest you people go to Niger Delta and try to make them look into the Biafra project that will be more realistic than the North Central Nigeria you eyeing. If you don't want to realise your Biafra dream them keep eyeing us. If Niger Delta agree then Biafra will be easier for you. We on this side don't even care about oil , go with your oil and ritualist. we will focus on our agriculture and everyone have peace.
Am not obsessed about Biafra, this thread is about Tiv-Jukun crisis , one of you came with Biafra stuff and we responded. Why not draw your Biafra map to stretch all the way to kaduna. Let see how that will work out for you.Like I said you better focus on realistic way to achieve your secession project . If someone give you people good money Ego Ego you will forget about Biafra. How do you expect to realize that project when you can be bought easily.

See this one, you claim to be tribeless from Niger state, why is the issue of middlebelt paining you so badly? Are you no longer a citizen of the caliphate?

Here you are now forcing me to be an Igbo man, later you will say I am northern based, then again you believe I am from the middlebelt. You are nothing but a clown.

My fathers compound is in Tongzong, Gindiri, Mangu LGA while my mother is from Chidugun, Jannaret, Mangu LGA.
If you are not a middlebelt impostor tell us where your parents are from like I did, tell me the name of your parents clans like I did. See this Buzu man from Niger republic.

Igbo land is closer to Tiv-Jukun area than wherever you came from.
We bonafide middlebelters have not made up our minds on Biafra yet, but I bet you something that will unite us with the SE/SS against the core north is coming up soon.
I think we have now known overtime who our true friends are in Nigeria. The Igbos wish us well more than Yorubas or Hausa fulanis and we must try to explore the connection. Go and drink poison on that.

See, I have been living in Warri for decades. I have come to understand the Niger deltans very well.
Niger deltans are afraid of a union with the Igbos cos they feel they will be dominated by the Igbos. My own people are the catalysts that will make this union work. Niger deltans will be willing to work with the Igbos if they see we northern minorities working with the Igbos.

At least it could be a unity based on christianity grin

Let me burst your bubble, Benue - Tararaba/Nasarawa, Plateau- Southern Kaduna. This is how you draw a map from Biafra to Southern Kaduna grin
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 6:05pm On May 14, 2019
payosehtor:
You a man from plateau state calling Tiv man a settler in southern Taraba? which historian wrote that perspective and which institution recommended that book you read? maybe the reason this crashes will not cease soon.

My brother this is the sad truth. Tivs are settlers in much of Southern Taraba, but not everywhere in Southern Taraba.
I am greatly interested in the unity of middlebelt tribes hence I don't like to stress on some things that divide us.
I am the leader of an upcoming middlebelt group and I have urged my Jukun brethren that they must learn to accomodate the Tivs in Southern Taraba. Tivs might have come later, but they have been there a long time now and cannot go back anywhere else.

This is the same issue in Nasarawa state where Tivs claim to be indigenes, but the Alagos, Agatus, Ekyes & Akyekura(Jukuns) reject it vehemently.

Why always Tivs and other tribes?
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 6:06pm On May 14, 2019
payosehtor:
May I know how you''ve manage to influence some of your pals like Lzaa and Inhotep ( spelling) so much that any thing /time you call for their attention on whatever issue, they just rush to react unwillingly even without information on the subject?
We ar being paid N50k monthly by southern/middle belt coalition philantropists to create awareness ,

Me am a convener n an executive secretary of another secret society ,We are spreading knowlegde to enlighten people just to save our unborn generation from intending doom u dont understand....
You people will tank us when results start showing ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 6:10pm On May 14, 2019
Timekeeper:

The guy didn't attack u. He only thank God for being a yoruba.. So why attack him first? Maybe u shud read again n see that he didn't attack u, Pained osu

U r extraction of osu but from middle belt.. Attacking Yoruba as if we are the cause of ur problems

Hey Mr Man, I will attack and keep on attacking any mad yoruba man just as I attacked any Southerner here who came to write rubbish on this thread just because 2 middlebelt tribes were having a conflict.

Yorubas, Igbos and everyone else have their problems but you don't see my people come to write rubbish on those threads.

You yorubas and Igbos can continue your madness on each other's thread, don't take it to threads about my people cos I will attack.

1 Like

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 6:16pm On May 14, 2019
Timekeeper:

Bleep history.. They said they don't want anything to do with u.. Must u claim other people just bcox of ur useless biafra.... Leave them alone.. They are middle belt not igbo pay tribe pig

I am not Igbo. I am a middlebelter, it is not in my culture to hide the truth.

I am from Plateau state and I'd be mad to say my people shared any relationship with Igbos. Rather we shared relationship with Hausa fulanis who we now hate with a passion.

In Jos & Kaduna, Idomas & Igala christians are heavily mistaken for Igbos/yoruba sometimes because they do not speak Hausa as a 2nd language and some of them plainly look like Igbos. In fact they sometimes even act like Igbos, especially the Idomas and we call them Inyamiri by default until they explain themselves.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 6:18pm On May 14, 2019
payosehtor:
but your cements portrays you as a hater of the same people you live with. maybe you'r for peace but when you speak, they go for war? check it out lady
You can as well say Tor tiv the professor am in love wt for his wisdom is a Tiv Hater , he has said worst things ......
When you love people you caution them nt keep quiet ,I trust ur brothers from vandekyaa n gboko they are wise ...Even wen i igbos get dia biafra we can be great christian neighbours doing trade by barter ,Dats all i want from u people ..

And pls stop listening to naajjii frm nasarawa ,i despise him wt all my life ,i hate him so much for his words...if u give him attention i will be ur enemy!

Tiv can stil get dia lost glory back
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 6:34pm On May 14, 2019
Naajjii:

Look at you Igala, Idoma , Alago, Egbura,Agatu , Jukun came from the same place they are decedant of Kwararafa. Don't be decieved by those Igalas or Idomas at the southern border with Igbo. Go to the mainstream northern Igalas and tell them that. Igala historically captured northern Igbos as slave that is the relationship you have. Those Igalas who show any characteristic of Igbo are seen as inferior. Most peope who misbehave or have bad attitude Igala people seem to question if they are Igbor. They call Hausa Akechi but see Igbo as bad attitude people. I have been to that area. Don't even decieve yourselves. Your culture is inferior , Igala and Idoma thought you civilization they got from the core north.

Hey Mr, I should be the one teaching you about Kwararafa. Add Mumuye, Yukuben, Wurukun, Ekye, Afo, Migili, Jenjo, Eggon-Mada, Goemai and many other tribes in Nasarawa, Taraba, Adamawa and even Plateau in your list. All hail from Kwararafa.
I never said Igala/Idoma had the same origin with Igbos, I only said they have had a long relationship with Igbos by virtue of being neighbours for centuries.

Yes you are right. Northern Igala land (Ankpa, Dekina, Ofu, Omala) was not close to Igbo land and culture unlike the South (Ibaji, Igalamela, Idah, Olamaboro).

Northern Igalas are more in numbers and control most things and that is why they discriminate against the fewer Southern Igalas who appear more Igbo looking.

Nowhere enslaved anywhere.
So many Igalas (especially Soldiers and Warriors) left Idah and other parts of Igala land due to the dictatorship of some Igala kings and founded settlements in northern Igbo land (Nsukka & Nzam axis). These Igalas had a better knowledge of kingship and were stronger, this was how they easily took up leadership in Nsukka and till date many citizens and most kings of Nsukka look up to Idah for their origins.

Everyone sees Igbos as bad attitude people including me and my people so that is not an excuse. Just that Igbos are still far far far better than Hausa fulanis in the eyes of my people. So try another tactic grin

You have no factor to use in promoting hatred and division between middlebelt tribes and Igbos, but I don't even need to promote the hatred between Hausa fulanis and my people. Hausa fulanis promote it themselves.

1 Like

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 6:36pm On May 14, 2019
Adaibeku:
You can as well say Tor tiv the professor am in love wt for his wisdom is a Tiv Hater , he has said worst things ......
When you love people you caution them nt keep quiet ,I trust ur brothers from vandekyaa n gboko they are wise ...Even wen i igbos get dia biafra we can be great christian neighbours doing trade by barter ,Dats all i want from u people ..

And pls stop listening to naajjii frm nasarawa ,i despise him wt all my life ,i hate him so much for his words...if u give him attention i will be ur enemy!

Naajjii is not from Nasarawa. He is a buzu from Niger republic who migrated to Niger state and now claims it. He is what we call CIN RANI in Hausa. Most Nasarawa people are not pro caliphate like him.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2019
Nowenuse:

My brother this is the sad truth. Tivs are settlers in much of Southern Taraba, but not everywhere in Southern Taraba.
I am greatly interested in the unity of middlebelt tribes hence I don't like to stress on some things that divide us.
I am the leader of an upcoming middlebelt group and I have urged my Jukun brethren that they must learn to accomodate the Tivs in Southern Taraba. Tivs might have come later, but they have been there a long time now and cannot go back anywhere else.

This is the same issue in Nasarawa state where Tivs claim to be indigenes, but the Alagos, Agatus, Ekyes & Akyekura(Jukuns) reject it vehemently.

Why always Tivs and other tribes?
why always Tivs and other tribes? it's simply unfounded fear of dominance against the Tivs in the north central and particularly the neighboring tribes.but the Tivs I know are very hospitable ask LADY ADAIBEKU, an igbo lady in the heart of the TIv for avoidance of doubt
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 6:40pm On May 14, 2019
Nowenuse:

See this one, you claim to be tribeless from Niger state, why is the issue of middlebelt paining you so badly? Are you no longer a citizen of the caliphate?

Here you are now forcing me to be an Igbo man, later you will say I am northern based, then again you believe I am from the middlebelt. You are nothing but a clown.

My fathers compound is in Tongzong, Gindiri, Mangu LGA while my mother is from Chidugun, Jannaret, Mangu LGA.
If you are not a middlebelt impostor tell us where your parents are from like I did, tell me the name of your parents clans like I did. See this Buzu man from Niger republic.

Igbo land is closer to Tiv-Jukun area than wherever you came from.
We bonafide middlebelters have not made up our minds on Biafra yet, but I bet you something that will unite us with the SE/SS against the core north is coming up soon.
I think we have now known overtime who our true friends are in Nigeria. The Igbos wish us well more than Yorubas or Hausa fulanis and we must try to explore the connection. Go and drink poison on that.

See, I have been living in Warri for decades. I have come to understand the Niger deltans very well.
Niger deltans are afraid of a union with the Igbos cos they feel they will be dominated by the Igbos. My own people are the catalysts that will make this union work. Niger deltans will be willing to work with the Igbos if they see we northern minorities working with the Igbos.

At least it could be a unity based on christianity grin

Let me burst your bubble, Benue - Tararaba/Nasarawa, Plateau- Southern Kaduna. This is how you draw a map from Biafra to Southern Kaduna grin
Jokker and dreamer of the Century, i wont even bother explaining my to you my place anymore, you are an Igbo CLAIMING MIDDLEBELT. You people are not attractive to many tribes, how comes Niger Deltans that are very close to you in culture and way of life and are supposed to work with you to make Biafra work are running away from you?Then we got Yoruba your southern neighbors also having issues with you people. What is it that you are doing wrong?
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 6:40pm On May 14, 2019
Naajjii:

Yea am using middlebelt for the purpose of this situation otherwise middlebelt is just imaginary. But since you people are disturbing us with Biafran and making reference to middlebelt let use it for now.

grin Stick to one side Mr Man. You either accept the middlebelt or you don't. Buzaye. Cin rani. Stick to your caliphate. This topic does not relate to your caliphate.
Both Tivs, Jukuns and Igalas all defeated and humiliated your Danfodio who went about forcing people to become muslims by the sword.
Don't come now and start acting brotherly to these tribes when your intention has always been to subdue them.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 6:41pm On May 14, 2019
Nowenuse:

Naajjii is not from Nasarawa. He is a buzu from Niger republic who migrated to Niger state and now claims it. He is what we call CIN RANI in Hausa. Most Nasarawa people are not pro caliphate like him.
I hate him so much ,wt all my life,body n soul
....i just despise him ,

1 Like

Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2019
Adaibeku:
We ar being paid N50k monthly by southern/middle belt coalition philantropists to create awareness ,

Me am a convener n an executive secretary of another secret society ,We are spreading knowlegde to enlighten people just to save our unborn generation from intending doom u dont understand....
You people will tank us when results start showing ,
is that all? tell me more
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 6:44pm On May 14, 2019
Adaibeku:

[b] And pls stop listening to naajjii frm nasarawa ,i despise him wt all my life ,i hate him so much for his words...if u give him attention i will be ur enemy![]

Look at Beggers grin you think by begging or pretending to be nice you can win over Tiv. for your information Tivs are also indegenes of Nassarawa.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 6:45pm On May 14, 2019
Naajjii:

Jokker and dreamer of the Century, i wont even bother explaining me to you my place anymore, you are an Igbo CLAIMING MIDDLEBELT. You people are not attractive to many tribes, how comes Niger Deltans that are very close to you in culture and way of life and are supposed to work with you to make Biafra work are running away from you?Then we got Yoruba your southern neighbors also having issues with you people. What is it that you are doing wrong?
Iyamiri .
I HATE YOU WT PASSION leave u arent middlebelt allow middlebelt to analyse dia situation...timekeeper leave dis thread ryt noe
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 6:50pm On May 14, 2019
Nowenuse:

grin Stick to one side Mr Man. You either accept the middlebelt or you don't. Buzaye. Cin rani. Stick to your caliphate. This topic does not relate to your caliphate.
Both Tivs, Jukuns and Igalas all defeated and humiliated your Danfodio who went about forcing people to become muslims by the sword.
Don't come now and start acting brotherly to these tribes when your intention has always been to subdue them.
You are an Igbo otherwise you wont be writing sh it about north central people the way you do. you have said negative things about virtually all tribes in central Nigeria. Tivs,Jukuns,Igalas,Nupes,Gbagis,Ebira you have all called them names just because they wont key into your Biafra dream.
Kwontinue
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 9:43pm On May 14, 2019
Nowenuse:

Hey Mr, I should be the one teaching you about Kwararafa. Add Mumuye, Yukuben, Wurukun, Ekye, Afo, Migili, Jenjo, Eggon-Mada, Goemai and many other tribes in Nasarawa, Taraba, Adamawa and even Plateau in your list. All hail from Kwararafa.
I never said Igala/Idoma had the same origin with Igbos, I only said they have had a long relationship with Igbos by virtue of being neighbours for centuries.

Yes you are right. Northern Igala land (Ankpa, Dekina, Ofu, Omala) was not close to Igbo land and culture unlike the South (Ibaji, Igalamela, Idah, Olamaboro).

Northern Igalas are more in numbers and control most things and that is why they discriminate against the fewer Southern Igalas who appear more Igbo looking.

Nowhere enslaved anywhere.
So many Igalas (especially Soldiers and Warriors) left Idah and other parts of Igala land due to the dictatorship of some Igala kings and founded settlements in northern Igbo land (Nsukka & Nzam axis). These Igalas had a better knowledge of kingship and were stronger, this was how they easily took up leadership in Nsukka and till date many citizens and most kings of Nsukka look up to Idah for their origins.

Everyone sees Igbos as bad attitude people including me and my people so that is not an excuse. Just that Igbos are still far far far better than Hausa fulanis in the eyes of my people. So try another tactic grin

You have no factor to use in promoting hatred and division between middlebelt tribes and Igbos, but I don't even need to promote the hatred between Hausa fulanis and my people. Hausa fulanis promote it themselves.
Lol which your people are you talking here, your Iyamiri people or what? Good that you know that Igala Idoma taught you how to organise kingship and civilisation. You people didn't have kings like other culture back in the days. Most of your kings have northern roots through Igalas who transfer civilisation from the core north to you people in the east, go and do more research you will find out.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 9:46pm On May 14, 2019
Adaibeku:
I HATE YOU WT PASSION leave u arent middlebelt allow middlebelt to analyse dia situation...timekeeper leave dis thread ryt noe
grin hate strong na. Am here helping you with tips on how to quickly actualize your Biafra project and you are hating. So you prefer those who don't tell you the truth right?
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by bostish(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2019
I weep for my country.. ��
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 6:28am On May 15, 2019
Naajjii:

grin hate strong na. Am here helping you with tips on how to quickly actualize your Biafra project and you are hating. So you prefer those who don't tell you the truth right?
Mind urself i have warned u ...dis isnt a biafra thread.

*spits*
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 12:11pm On May 15, 2019
payosehtor:
is that all? tell me more
Dats all 4 now payoseltor
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2019
those are not Tiv militias but innocent victims of war, why the ropes in their legs?
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2019
I want to call this NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA.the result too 'll be same.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 5:54pm On May 15, 2019
payosehtor:
why always Tivs and other tribes? it's simply unfounded fear of dominance against the Tivs in the north central and particularly the neighboring tribes.but the Tivs I know are very hospitable ask LADY ADAIBEKU, an igbo lady in the heart of the TIv for avoidance of doubt

Nobody is afraid of Tivs. Tivs are just land expansionists that is all. Tivs come to settle in your forests and find many settlements there, then keep on spreading and spreading. Tomorrow they claim to be indigenes of those forests and farmlands, forgetting that before they got there it was already owned by someone else.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 5:57pm On May 15, 2019
Naajjii:

Jokker and dreamer of the Century, i wont even bother explaining my to you my place anymore, you are an Igbo CLAIMING MIDDLEBELT. You people are not attractive to many tribes, how comes Niger Deltans that are very close to you in culture and way of life and are supposed to work with you to make Biafra work are running away from you?Then we got Yoruba your southern neighbors also having issues with you people. What is it that you are doing wrong?

You cannot even explain your place for me because you are a Buzu settler from Niger repbulic claiming to be a Nigerian.
Anybody should be proud to mention his ethnic group, community and clans. I have done mine. Do yours or forever keep shut. Go back to your country Niger republic CIN RANI.
Re: Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 6:08pm On May 15, 2019
Naajjii:

You are an Igbo otherwise you wont be writing sh it about north central people the way you do. you have said negative things about virtually all tribes in central Nigeria. Tivs,Jukuns,Igalas,Nupes,Gbagis,Ebira you have all called them names just because they wont key into your Biafra dream.
Kwontinue

Show me what I wrote negative about the Jukuns and Tivs!
I called Tivs expansionists and that is not an insult. They themselves know this. They are of Bantu origin and one of the greatest racial/linguistic expansion of the last few millenia was carried out by the Bantus.

Yes, I despise most Niger state and Kogi state tribes because most of them have sold out their identity and purpose because of religion. They have chosen to be fulani slaves willingly especially the Ebiras & Nupes who are predominantly muslims.
Igalas and Gbagyis are better because most/half of them are christians and no way can religion blind them.

North central is a very useless definition. As a Plateau man from the so called North-central, I see nothing that relates me with an Ebira, Nupe, Bussa or Ilorin person, but I see everything that relates me with Bachamas, Marghis, Kilbas, Buras and Tangales from Adamawa/South Borno/South Gombe in the North-east.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.